Why the vaccine shedding is worse, even according to mainstream science

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sure, there’s no need to need to punish yourself by sitting around deceptive people, old or young. I agree psychopaths don’t need emboldening.

But come on dude, these are his literal parents. No matter what happens, your family should come first. This is one of the basic problems in the Anglo sphere West, we have stopped caring for being families and end up totally atomised. In these times especially, we need to keep our loved ones as close as possible and forgive SOME of their mistakes. These people are not inherently evil or psychos, they are brainwashed, and you know the spell the media has cast upon them. And it doesn’t have to be so black and white to conclude they have deceived on purpose. Maybe they tried hiding it because they knew he would be hurt. Of course, it is a problem they clearly treat him like a child. But you know we all engage in innocent deception sometimes. For example, telling our children Santa put the presents under the tree or whatever.

I would loathe to think about my children ostracising me when I’m old and maybe clueless, based on what they think is right (even if they are right). I don’t like punishing people for things that are not their mistakes, not entirely. You know how the media has a strong hold on some. If these were not his parents, I would have definitely told him to not give a mosquito bottom.

Re presents, I think it’s almost important to get presents for your family on Christmas. It’s the only little enjoyment we are getting in the year. I have boomer parents myself, and I have resolved to not talking about politics or vax or anything deep, really. Just exchanging pleasantries and presents. Barring them from family because they are brainwashed is just not right!

All I am saying is that everybody in this life has a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect. The only people who get a pass on this fundamental requirement of humanity are children (since they haven't learned much about life yet) and demented people (since they are mentally gone and don't know what is happening). Old, but cognitively intact, people definitely do not get a pass. If there is no reciprocation in respect/care then everything falls apart.
Again, I am not saying they should be punished but this behavior should definitely not be encouraged either. It's tough, I hope I don't sound like I have the answer to this riddle. If it was me, I would probably give it a go to spend Christmas with them but if I sensed generally fake niceness and duplicitous behavior, I would probably leave after a few hours and go spend my time with people that want to genuinely be with me. A sense of duty is only meaningful in regards to people who can appreciate it. Parents do not magically get a pass for being jerks just because they are parents. Neither younger people not parents should take the other side for granted and behave as if the other side owes them something. That's all I am trying to say, and that's why I was phrasing my post as questions instead of saying "he should be doing X".

mamakitty

All I am saying is that everybody in this life has a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect. The only people who get a pass on this fundamental requirement of humanity are children (since they haven't learned much about life yet) and demented people (since they are mentally gone and don't know what is happening). Old, but cognitively intact, people definitely do not get a pass. If there is no reciprocation in respect/care then everything falls apart.
Again, I am not saying they should be punished but this behavior should definitely not be encouraged either. It's tough, I hope I don't sound like I have the answer to this riddle. If it was me, I would probably give it a go to spend Christmas with them but if I sensed generally fake niceness and duplicitous behavior, I would probably leave after a few hours and go spend my time with people that want to genuinely be with me. A sense of duty is only meaningful in regards to people who can appreciate it. Parents do not magically get a pass for being jerks just because they are parents. Neither younger people not parents should take the other side for granted and behave as if the other side owes them something. That's all I am trying to say, and that's why I was phrasing my post as questions instead of saying "he should be doing X".
I agree with what you are saying on principle, however, when it comes to immediate family, sentiment does rule supreme quite often. We also have to consider that the brainwashed had no chance against the tyranny of the media, so in a way are they not a bit demented and ergo, should be given a bit of a pass? For all I know, they might be feeling as righteous about their “understanding” as we are. I think we should be more human to them especially because the other side is so unhinged. I know a young über liberal and vaxxed couple who has uninvited their parents for Christmas because they are not “fully” vaxxed yet. So, if we start ostracising our parents like them, we are also acting like extremists.

When it comes to parents acting like jerks, I totally agree with you they shouldn’t get a pass. They should treat their children like adults when they are grown. However, after many years of being bitter about my parents not understanding anything or “being jerks”, I have just come to realise some people are just like that but not intentionally. They mean well and love their children like you and I love our children.

When it comes to kayaker, I think he lives with his parents, so it’s doubly painful to not spend Christmas with them. Probably better to have a cozy time with good food and wine surrounded by family than being bitter about being deceived.

I’m also not telling him what he should do as a must either, just trying to give advice as a mother and from my perspective as valuing family very highly.
And Christmas is such a lovely time to be together. I would invite you all over if I could lol

K

Kayaker

Why should one fake/suppress their feelings when clearly the other side is openly deceptive and has no qualms about betraying trust? I agree that actively trying to punish old/dense people is often not beneficial (though, you never know until you try), but neither is forcing yourself to spend time with people who betray your trust (probably more than once, judging by his story). So, instead of sitting there with them, stewing in his disappointment/anger with their betrayal and stupidity, wouldn't it be much better for him if he spent Christmas with people who appreciate him more or at least don't make him feel miserable? Think of it not as punishing them but as avoiding further aggravation, for both sides.
I wish. I don't have anyone else, unfortunately. My life is limited to reading about important topics and talking to people on this forum. It's psychologically damaging, but easier than getting my parents to take steps forward with getting me transportation. They believe it's my choice despite me pushing them many times throughout the years, which is hammering in multiple stressful conversations just for a small step because if it's a normal conversation, they just don't do anything. They don't really talk to other people, so their (often self-made) delusions become an echo chamber, and I apparently don't have a voice in it. The hypometabolism is obvious now that I know what it is. As Peat said, "assertiveness is the antithesis of perceptive life", so I unconsciously conclude that book learning and virtual interaction currently provide enough stimulation that I can wait it out. However, I'm waking up to the fact that they'll probably never feel any pressure other than what I assert on them, and that I need to dig myself out of this hole by my own strain.
Also, I am not sure what message getting them presents sends either? That it is OK to habitually lie to their child?
Presents shouldn't be entirely the pleasure of the receiver. I had fun looking for them online. It's only once a year that the art of choosing an object that is suitable and fulfilling for both the giver and receiver can be created. Also, even if I sent any message, they would not receive it.
On a more general note, it is extremely dangerous to excuse bad behavior with explanations like "X is just crazy, let it slide", or "they are old and stupid, let it slide", or "they won't learn anything if you try to teach them a lesson, let it slide", and so on. It emboldens already established psychopaths, can create psychopaths from hypometabolic people who are not psychos yet, and is extremely demoralizing for people who make an honest effort to treat others with respect and dignity. Even psychiatry, for all of its faults, has recognized this danger and one of the fundamental mantras they hammer into their patients' heads is "no matter what happened to you, it does not excuse abusing others because of your condition". So, being old and/or stupid is no excuse for being deceptive...especially since being capable of deception suggests being not that old/stupid to start with.
Just my 2c.

@Kayaker
I agree. People have a responsibility to account for their own behavior. Another excuse is "they were drunk", and when drunks think that being drunk is an excuse, then their behavior will get worse.

K

Kayaker

In June I had sexual contact with a woman who was recently vaccinated and was quite ill after it. After this contact I sneezed for the whole summer. Sometimes 20 times a day, on average probably 4 times a day. Before that I sneezed for like one time per two months. Since September it is less bad, but I still sneeze when in smell pepper (didn´t happen before) and more than before. I also have noticed people sneeze more at the library.
In August I had a septoplasty, was very scared to sneeze during surgery, luckily I didn´t. Getting those tampons out the day after was a challenge, I sneezed for like 20 times (the nose just became so tickly, sensitive to anything). This sneezing problem really added another scaredimension to the surgery.
Interesting. Are there any supplements that help, such as cypro? Also, have you tried rinsing your nose, either with water or saline?

According to the link, it doesn't prevent spike protein from binding to ACE2, however.

K

Kayaker

I agree with what you are saying on principle, however, when it comes to immediate family, sentiment does rule supreme quite often. We also have to consider that the brainwashed had no chance against the tyranny of the media, so in a way are they not a bit demented and ergo, should be given a bit of a pass? For all I know, they might be feeling as righteous about their “understanding” as we are. I think we should be more human to them especially because the other side is so unhinged. I know a young über liberal and vaxxed couple who has uninvited their parents for Christmas because they are not “fully” vaxxed yet. So, if we start ostracising our parents like them, we are also acting like extremists.
I'm probably not the only one who was lied to. My brother is against vaxxing because he believes the pandemic was created to prevent Trump's re-election, that covid is the flu, and that natural immunity is better. He isn't the brightest bulb in the shed and he similarly doesn't seem to think for himself but what certain people say, in this case some probably popular talker from the internet. So I'm not interested in sharing knowledge that won't be checked and discussed. I don't know if there's any point in telling him our parents received the boosters despite him having had annoyed our parents with mostly true, yet half-baked interpretations of pandemic, and he definitely doesn't believe in shedding or care about something like that. I doubt he's even heard of VAERS.
When it comes to parents acting like jerks, I totally agree with you they shouldn’t get a pass. They should treat their children like adults when they are grown. However, after many years of being bitter about my parents not understanding anything or “being jerks”, I have just come to realise some people are just like that but not intentionally. They mean well and love their children like you and I love our children.

When it comes to kayaker, I think he lives with his parents, so it’s doubly painful to not spend Christmas with them. Probably better to have a cozy time with good food and wine surrounded by family than being bitter about being deceived.

I’m also not telling him what he should do as a must either, just trying to give advice as a mother and from my perspective as valuing family very highly.
Not everyone's parents are just jerks and some don't mean well. It's not one size fits all.

I have no idea if it's even safe to eat food prepared by a recently vaxxed person, or with recently vaxxed people breathing around it. My nose tickled from being in just the general vicinity of my mother, and from tiny air movements in areas where they were.

@Max23 Didn't you have sexual contact with a recently vaxxed person and got heart problems? I've been having slight left chest aches a lot more for the past few days, and I asssume it's due to coincidentally increasing T4 from 150 to 200 mcg because my TSH was still 1.0. Terrible timing. I assume it's thyroid-related, and it's still something to worry about even if it is.

And Christmas is such a lovely time to be together. I would invite you all over if I could lol
Unvaxxed only, I assume. ;)

Max23

Interesting. Are there any supplements that help, such as cypro? Also, have you tried rinsing your nose, either with water or saline?

According to the link, it doesn't prevent spike protein from binding to ACE2, however.
Didn´t try cypro. After the surgery I took nasal saline three times a day and still do sometimes. It might have helped take care of the problem. During that the problem practically went away.

And to answer the other question. Yes I did have heart problems after sexual contact with a very recently vaccinated person. I guess you don´t get vaccinated against the shedding once you´ve been shed on. I have had three possible instances of shedding, where unexplained symptoms occur after contact. Also I have done it with someone multiple times who was vaccinated four months before and absolutely nothing bad happened. My beliefs and experiences are that shedding is the worst just after vaccination and that I am not much afraid of it months after.

Samya

A guy I've worked with for the last 3 years, right through the lockdowns/furlough had a booster the other day and got sick a few hours after, he's not well at all and the day after I could even sense how inflamed he was. I sit opposite him in work and today he started coughing, I could actually feel my lungs burning and couldn't help but think this could be due to shedding. He also mentioned something I've noticed over the last year, that he's been catching every cold going around when he's usually fine. Thankfully he's said the booster wasn't worth it and he won't be having any more.

I was talking to a few other guys in work, one has only had 1 injection, the other had 2 and the third person had none, they all said they won't be having any more and are now actually opposed to them. I think they may still get a few with the annual injections but slowly people are becoming 'antivaxxers' and the vaxpass hasn't taken off here much thankfully. I guess its time to prepare for whatever is planned next...

David PS

A guy I've worked with for the last 3 years, right through the lockdowns/furlough had a booster the other day and got sick a few hours after, he's not well at all and the day after I could even sense how inflamed he was. I sit opposite him in work and today he started coughing, I could actually feel my lungs burning and couldn't help but think this could be due to shedding. He also mentioned something I've noticed over the last year, that he's been catching every cold going around when he's usually fine. Thankfully he's said the booster wasn't worth it and he won't be having any more.

I was talking to a few other guys in work, one has only had 1 injection, the other had 2 and the third person had none, they all said they won't be having any more and are now actually opposed to them. I think they may still get a few with the annual injections but slowly people are becoming 'antivaxxers' and the vaxpass hasn't taken off here much thankfully. I guess its time to prepare for whatever is planned next...

I agree. I have been watching new vaccines daily and it seems the the increase in vaccines during the fall months may be more related to vaccinating a new class of people (opening the vaccines to children and boosters to the elderly). Certainly, the area under the curve in recent weeks does not show sign of panic when compared to this past April.

K

Kayaker

I overheard my father say he's been feeling bad and he "doesn't know". He knows that people feel bad after vaccines. I observed my mother breathing more.
Didn´t try cypro. After the surgery I took nasal saline three times a day and still do sometimes. It might have helped take care of the problem. During that the problem practically went away.

And to answer the other question. Yes I did have heart problems after sexual contact with a very recently vaccinated person. I guess you don´t get vaccinated against the shedding once you´ve been shed on. I have had three possible instances of shedding, where unexplained symptoms occur after contact. Also I have done it with someone multiple times who was vaccinated four months before and absolutely nothing bad happened. My beliefs and experiences are that shedding is the worst just after vaccination and that I am not much afraid of it months after.
This confirms what I believe that a person only produces spike protein for a couple of weeks.

K

Kayaker

Where do you live?

akgrrrl

Why should one fake/suppress their feelings when clearly the other side is openly deceptive and has no qualms about betraying trust? I agree that actively trying to punish old/dense people is often not beneficial (though, you never know until you try), but neither is forcing yourself to spend time with people who betray your trust (probably more than once, judging by his story). So, instead of sitting there with them, stewing in his disappointment/anger with their betrayal and stupidity, wouldn't it be much better for him if he spent Christmas with people who appreciate him more or at least don't make him feel miserable? Think of it not as punishing them but as avoiding further aggravation, for both sides. Also, I am not sure what message getting them presents sends either? That it is OK to habitually lie to their child?
On a more general note, it is extremely dangerous to excuse bad behavior with explanations like "X is just crazy, let it slide", or "they are old and stupid, let it slide", or "they won't learn anything if you try to teach them a lesson, let it slide", and so on. It emboldens already established psychopaths, can create psychopaths from hypometabolic people who are not psychos yet, and is extremely demoralizing for people who make an honest effort to treat others with respect and dignity. Even psychiatry, for all of its faults, has recognized this danger and one of the fundamental mantras they hammer into their patients' heads is "no matter what happened to you, it does not excuse abusing others because of your condition". So, being old and/or stupid is no excuse for being deceptive...especially since being capable of deception suggests being not that old/stupid to start with.
Just my 2c.

@Kayaker
This 2Cents=100#of gold.
Authenticity rules.
Lines drawn.
All cards on the table turned up.

Samya

Where do you live?
In the UK. They have passes for large venues but only selectively check as its not feasible to check thousands of people walking into a football match. They may bring in vaxpass for pubs and restaurants but even if they do I can't see them sticking for long, with time too many people will fall out of the 'fully injected' umbrella and businesses will refuse to go along with it as they'll lose trade.

I know someone who went to Finland recently and said it was everywhere though, you couldn't buy a coffee without scanning a vaxpass.

mamakitty

Implying that is a reason because it is your reasoning doesnt make it true or right.
It does, because family comes first. Maybe if we in the West start valuing it as such we won’t be crumbling so fast.
The reason corona could divide and conquer is because there is no unity to begin with.
If you are not going to value having family around at Christmas, then what are you going to value ever?

LadyRae

Didn't Ray say in the latest Roddy podcast that if someone was jabbed, to stay away from them for about two to three weeks? I think he was saying that the first several weeks shedding of spike proteins would be at the highest. Not that we can always know when someone was jabbed, but if we do, we should avoid them for at least a few weeks if possible. What a world.
Yes, I heard that too. In the spring, my husband got the J&J jab, and 2 days later I started a heavy 10 day period, even though I was only on day 16. My husband is not getting boosters...

LadyRae

Implying that is a reason because it is your reasoning doesnt make it true or right.
I agree with you, and Haidut. I would avoid the parents physically for a weeks... The lying and disregard are big problems...not to be minimized

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals