The vaccine is probably only as bad (or a little worse) than the supposed virus

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

a problem I see with the people who think the vax is a doomsday event, is that they attribute every death near the time of vaccine as being caused by the vaccine, yet to them any death with positive covid is never caused by covid
Yes, this one of the major points of my post. The left believes the vaccine is infallible, and the right believes that the pandemic isn't real.
I factually know both of these things to be false. And simple logic suggests that both the pandemic deaths, as well as the vaccine deaths, are probably caused by very similar mechanisms (which I believe is the spike protein).

I am also not pro-vaxx, glad there are still people like you

Just as the majority of people immidiately thinks its "covid" because of that flawed pcr test, why woudn't the opposiition be allowed to make the same assumption the other way around?
Because if someone else says that 1 + 1 = 5, that doesn't make the statement "1 + 1 = -5" any more correct.

yerrag

Yes, this one of the major points of my post. The left believes the vaccine is infallible, and the right believes that the pandemic isn't real.
I factually know both of these things to be false. And simple logic suggests that both the pandemic deaths, as well as the vaccine deaths, are probably caused by very similar mechanisms (which I believe is the spike protein).
I don't know how you missed observing how the news and social media is censoring prominent scientists and only allowing a false narrative to be embedded in the public's mind.

You also missed the part about the system giving incentives for hospitals to report deaths as COVID.

Did you also miss how Pfizer unblinded their trial of its vaccine so that we won't ever know how truly bad (or good - you wish) its vaccine is?

And you and @gaze seem to me to be equating the level of underhandedness of the establishment to that of people who only seek honesty in reporting.

And you pat him on the back for seeing the 'light' as you did while framing this in terms of left vs. right while missing the fact that pretty prominent figures on the left like Jimmy Dore and Tulsi Gabbard are exposing the lies.

Such denialism is just unbelievable.

Perry Staltic

As for the parasites, it's interesting that you mention that, because there were a few moments when I saw a few "rice-like" things in my stool. However, I've seen these things before, years before covid. I attribute it to a dormant parasite I've had for years that "awakened" because my body was in crisis and couldn't fight them off as it normally does.

Rice-like things in cat stools are tapeworm segments.

Ben.

Because if someone else says that 1 + 1 = 5, that doesn't make the statement "1 + 1 = -5" any more correct.

My point ...

tankasnowgod

The left believes the vaccine is infallible,
Well, this is a silly belief. The Covid "Vaccines" are the most poorly tested, rushed to development, and rushed to market drugs in history. And produced in multiple use vials, not single shot injections, as had recently become the norm. To think any drug is "infallible" is ridiculous, but this is especially true of one that only got rushed "Authorization" based on two months of interim data from trials that were originally scheduled for 2-3 years.
and the right believes that the pandemic isn't real. I factually know both of these things to be false.
Oh really? How?

Obviously, if there is a "pandemic," that word has to objectively mean something. So, what is your definition of this word?

I don't think it's just "the right" that knows there is no pandemic. I think it's anyone that believes words have objective meanings, and a 5th grade understanding of math.

The WHO declared Covid a "Pandemic" when there were 10,000 deaths attributed to it worldwide. Using the same definition, there would have been 30-50 or so concurrent "pandemics," from the AIDS pandemic to the Malaria Pandemic, to the Tuberculous Pandemic, to the Diabetes Pandemic, and so on. Of course, the two biggest "Pandemics" at the time were the Cancer Pandemic, and the Heart Disease Pandemic. In the same time that Covid has been attributed to about 5.3 Million Deaths, the "Twindemics" of Cancer and Heart Disease have claimed roughly 56 Million lives. Obviously, that is more than ten times as much. How come the Cancer Pandemic and the Heart Disease Pandemic haven't gotten ten times the attention of this comparatively minor "Covid Pandemic?"

Remember, the early Covid Prophecy suggested 20, 50, or 65 Million deaths over 18 months. With 6 extra months (and a fraudulent methodology that inflates Covid deaths by 95% or more) , it's barely around 25% of the deaths of the low end estimate.
And simple logic suggests that both the pandemic deaths, as well as the vaccine deaths, are probably caused by very similar mechanisms (which I believe is the spike protein).
This is incredibly ill informed. Did you do Autopsies on ALL of the people who died with Covid, and all who died after getting an injection with a "Covid Vaccine?" Did you do even a handful?

Ridiculous. Why would they be caused by similar "mechanisms?" Do you think someone that dies from a venomous snake bite and someone who dies from falling off a cliff died from similar mechanisms? What about someone who dies from cancer, and someone who died in a car crash? Or, someone who dies from Kidney Failure, and someone who dies from a gunshot? What about someone who dies on a ventilator, and someone who dies from anaphylaxis?

The last one is directly relevant. Many who die WITH Covid are put on a ventilator before they die. Anaphylaxis is even listed on the consent form of the "Covid Vaccines" as a possible side effect.

All you know about the so called "Covid Deaths" is that they died within 28 days of a diagnosis of "Covid." All you know about the Vaccine Deaths is that they died after getting injected with a poorly tested and rushed to market drug. Even simple logic will tell you the basics of that suggest radically different mechanisms.

yerrag

Dr. Sam in NZ and Dr. Andrew Kaufman are the current "terrain theory" MDs I know about. Check 'em out if you haven't.
I'll check them out. Kaufman is well-known, but Dr. Sam is new to me. I'll spend more time focused on this. I've already downloaded the book by BeChamp. It is old, but I've learned that new isn't always better- especially in health and in medicine, as new also means more sophisticated ways of manipulating data and hiding truth.
Ray is or seems a terrain theory dude in my mind, because he has stated if one has a healthy metabolism one will not get too sick.
For the most part,I agree. If metabolism is optimal, energy production is maximized, CO2 production as well, and acid-base balance is optimal, and the terrain is very conducive to maintaining our health. Yet I suspect Ray is not well-versed with Bechamp, Enderlain, and Gaessens as I've never heard him speak of them, of if he has read them, he is not fully on board with their ideas.

I pause now before I send this, I realise that most of us were psy-oped into believing science as a religion or truth. As if science is a force of nature like gravity. It is not. Science is a belief system, a way of explaining the world so that we feel safe and comfortable.

Science is simply misused and given a bad name. It is scientism though, that I loathe.

Since you studied TCM, are you good at reading pulse? If so, could you tell me if the concept of heart rate variability or HRV is consistent with what you know about reading pulse? I have the impression that a strong steady pulse is good if I understand TCM pulse reading correctly, but HRV consider steady heart rate to not be a sign of optimal health.

yerrag

What is the reference range you're using? Are you relying on the range printed out beside the marker? That is usually very forgiving. What was your eosinophil count before and during your illness?
@Ivysaur

I wasn't sure if you were going to answer this, so I'll just give you the range for eosinophils that is considered optimal by functional medicine practitioners as based on Dr. Weatherby - 0 to 3 %.

It may be that you are using the reference range used by our 'revered and worshipped doctors,' also known as the standard of care range, which is 0-7%.

Using the standard of care range, one can already have a fungal parasitic infection and remain oblivious to it. And remain sick.

That is just one way the medical system betrays its patients by letting them be fed to Zionist wolves.

Lollipop2

Microscopic Analysis of COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Reveals a Highly Sophisticated Bioweapon (Bombshell Photos)​

RE: Covid ‘Vaccine’ Contents & Technologies​

• Graphene Oxide is a Covert and Stealthy Delivery System

• Synthetic Parasites Integrated with AI are Self-Replicating

• Spike Proteins May Actually Be Parasite Eggs

• RBC Rouleaux Formation Modulated by 5G and WiFi

• Hydrogels Contain Quantum Dots and Nanites

• Chemtrail Aerosols Contain Graphene (and Parasites?)

• Theragripper Implanted via PCR Test Cotton Swab

SOTN Editor’s Note: Every State of the Nation reader ought to be aware that this Alt Media platform was the first on the Internet to float the great likelihood that the meticulously bioengineered COVID-19 bioweapon was not wrapped around a coronavirus, and certainly not SARS-CoV-2 which has yet to be isolated; rather, that the primary pathogenic micro-organism is a parasite (which is why both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquie are so effective). SOTN has also frequently pointed out that, because the Covid disease process resembles various “Multi-infection Syndrome-causing Autoimmune Disorders” such as AIDS, there are also other disease agents and/or pernicious microbials which have been incorporated into the bioweapon. The most likely pathogen, in addition to a synthetic parasite proposed in the exposé that follows, is a highly pathogenic bacteria that specifically attacks the respiratory system. However, this emerging hypothesis does not exclude the distinct possibility of pathogenic fungal, viral and mycoplasmal components being integrated as well, depending on the targeted population. What follows is an examination of the “synthetic parasite” theory where graphene oxide is utilized as the delivery system.

1st Email​

“Graphene Oxide Is Also a Secret Delivery System”​

About your article:​

Pfizer ‘Vaccine’ Contains 99% Graphene Oxide After Electron Microscope Analysis
You are being redirected...

Not only does graphene affect the blood (clotting & causing RBCs* to rouleaux formation), it is a delivery system; graphene oxide is a carrier… like an envelope carries a letter… when the envelope reaches its destination (meets the condition to be opened) it gets opened. The reason the vaccines had to be stored at low temperatures is…when the graphene senses heat (like inside the body) it starts releasing what it carried.

*RBC = Red Blood Cells​

Attached is a pdf file of the patent & some pictures from my microscope:

PDF: US11107588

From looking at things on my microscope (see photos below)… it appears as if what people think are “spike proteins” are really parasite eggs… graphene can release the eggs, but also grown parasites can release the eggs… attached are a couple of my pictures… I could be wrong, but I don’t think so. I also think these are synthetic parasites (laboratory-made)… so it’s not quite so easy to get rid of them. Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug… this is why even in the beginning some people were saying that Ivermectin helped someone get over Covid-19.

0-2-2-1024x768.jpg

0-8-1-1024x768.jpg

0-9-1024x768.jpg

0-11-768x1024.jpg

0-12-1024x768.jpg

0-13-1024x768.jpg

0-15-1024x768.jpg

0-16-1024x768.jpg

Here are some photographs of graphene in the blood. It is the black goo on the edges.

0-14-1024x768.jpg

0-17-1024x768.jpg

Viruses don’t transfer from person to person (CDC has documented studies where zero test subjects got sick when they tried in many different ways to expose them to a virus), but parasites do.

It appears as if they are injecting people with graphene oxide, parasites, nanotechnology (quantum dot/nanites), and hydrogel (crystalizes when drying).

2nd Email​

“Parasites are integrated with artificial intelligence & self-assembling”​

I think the parasites are integrated with artificial intelligence & self-assembling — they keep coming back. I believe I got the hydrogel & quantum dots via swab for the PCR test… I made some pine needle tea and found sediment in the bottom of the white cup (see photos that follow), so I put it on the microscope too, and it was filled with graphene particles and parasites (simmering tea = heat).

0-20-1024x768.jpg

0-21-1024x768.jpg

I think it’s sprayed in the chemtrails and was on the pine needles (see the following video). I’m attaching pictures for that too.

Video Player

00:00

02:38

Initially, I was only looking in my blood on my microscope to see if I could tell why I was so fatigued all the time. When I saw the rouleaux formation of the RBCs, I realized if the RBCs are stacking like that, rather than separated and flowing freely which they need to do in order to carry the oxygen (O2 = energy) that could explain some of the fatigue. Trying to research reasons – I found something that talked about a positive charge causing it. I think 5G, WiFi, cellphone EMFs could be part of the equation*, but just felt there was more… looking more, I found the parasites and what appears to be graphene. Then I thought… hey, maybe something is in my mucus to explain the constant Tinnitus.

*I think the RBCs stacking also has something to do with the charge of the graphene and/or 5G, WiFi, smartphone EMFs, microwave radiation.

So kill all the parasites, but do you have any idea how to get rid of the hydrogel, quantum dot, and graphene in the blood? I’ve also been having pain around my heart and believe it’s due to the graphene.

Graphene Hydroxide​

Because graphene is so thin (one molecule layer & very hard) – not only does it act as a delivery mechanism, but as it flows through the blood, it also acts like a razor blade slicing up some RBCs – then the body recognizes bleeding & responds by clotting (I know this from being a nurse). The doctor who pointed this out (cutting of the RBCs) – they’re saying he was murdered – from what his wife said it sounds like he was hit with a DEW. Have you heard of the athletes dropping while playing? They’re playing hard, so their blood is pumping faster /flowing faster = more RBCs being cut = more clotting. Makes sense.

Do you want the picture of the parasite spewing the spike proteins/parasite eggs? I think it looks like the eggs are trailing alongside as it moved. I’m attaching it. As follows:

0-19-1024x768.jpg

In the last picture attached here, it looks like the side that the spike/ eggs are coming out of are destroying the RBCs.

0-18.jpg

If you saw all of the pictures I have taken from my microscope, you’d be amazed… and probably sickened.

I did not get the Covid-19 vaccine. I had one PCR test in April 2020 and left in tears it hurt so bad. Not long afterward I felt like hard energy hit me upside my head and had frequent headaches and constant ringing in my ears (Tinnitus) — now over 1 1/2 years later, the headaches aren’t as frequent, but radiate from my left sinus… but the Tinnitus has never stopped. I was 57 at the time, and never had Tinnitus before that, and very seldom had headaches, with no history of any allergies. I feel like they may have implanted a “Theragripper” (created by John Hopkins University) Technology - Untethered Actuators for Controlled Release of Drugs

If the Theragripper wasn’t implanted, then it could be on the swabs may also have hydrogel with the quantum dot/nanites in it. The hydrogel crystallization & dots (black circles) I found in my nasal mucus or mucus from the back of my throat. It seems the graphene and parasites and spike proteins/eggs are in my blood.

Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide Exhibit Cardiotoxicity Through the Regulation of Lipid Peroxidation, Oxidative Stress, and Mitochondrial Dysfunction

Graphene​

Graphene - Wikipedia

The preceding two emails and photographs were submitted by a very smart RN in Michigan. Her COVID-19 super sleuthing has certainly broken new ground. Therefore, this vital Covid material and evidence should be disseminated far and wide so that other medical investigators and scientific researchers can further advance these lines of inquiry. The strong hypotheses presented above are simply too compelling to ignore or overlook. And, the consequences of not understanding the true perils associated with both the COVID-19 bioweapon and weaponized Covid ‘vaccines’ are simply too great not to respond to with all deliberate speed.

State of the Nation
December 7, 2021

Whoa. Can anyone with more knowledge than me comment? Is this plausible?

AlaskaJono

The preceding two emails and photographs were submitted by a very smart RN in Michigan. Her COVID-19 super sleuthing has certainly broken new ground. Therefore, this vital Covid material and evidence should be disseminated far and wide so that other medical investigators and scientific researchers can further advance these lines of inquiry. The strong hypotheses presented above are simply too compelling to ignore or overlook. And, the consequences of not understanding the true perils associated with both the COVID-19 bioweapon and weaponized Covid ‘vaccines’ are simply too great not to respond to with all deliberate speed.
Holy Mother of God. I am aghast as I read this last night just as you posted. This confirms much of what was observed by LaQuinta, Japanese researchers, Dr Rober Young, and the Italian scientist. I see you just posted again a query @md_a, me too. ANYONE? Confirm or ? This.

Goes along with what Dr. Madej and Dr. Tenpenny and others have been saying. There are many ingredients and pathways to death, disease, dysfunction. I have read of PEGylated Graphene Hydroxide in the mix. Nano bits going where they shouldn't and couldn't in natural amounts, but still toxic as hell.

Now this: Basically another genetic modification? Herpes chopped and pasted into the code? It is not definitive but come on, how bad is this?!!!

https://ncio.ca/briefings/index.php/2021/12/05/herpes-virus-orf10-protein-encoded-in-sars-cov-2-and-in-pfizer-biontech-and-moderna-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-cause-of-all-new-cases-of-covid-19/

AlaskaJono

Sorry, it was you @Lollipop2. I have not frequented that site, SOTN. But it is in Bold Letters everywhere. Hmmmm.

AlaskaJono

I'll check them out. Kaufman is well-known, but Dr. Sam is new to me. I'll spend more time focused on this. I've already downloaded the book by BeChamp. It is old, but I've learned that new isn't always better- especially in health and in medicine, as new also means more sophisticated ways of manipulating data and hiding truth.
For the most part,I agree. If metabolism is optimal, energy production is maximized, CO2 production as well, and acid-base balance is optimal, and the terrain is very conducive to maintaining our health. Yet I suspect Ray is not well-versed with Bechamp, Enderlain, and Gaessens as I've never heard him speak of them, of if he has read them, he is not fully on board with their ideas.

Science is simply misused and given a bad name. It is scientism though, that I loathe.

Since you studied TCM, are you good at reading pulse? If so, could you tell me if the concept of heart rate variability or HRV is consistent with what you know about reading pulse? I have the impression that a strong steady pulse is good if I understand TCM pulse reading correctly, but HRV consider steady heart rate to not be a sign of optimal health.
TCM style the regular irregular pulse is a deeper pathology, ie more to worry about. The irregularly irregular pulse is less worrying. Both need attention, and correction if possible. My Pops is 86 y/o and has had some AFib in recent months. We discussed the similarity of the Prognosis level of the two medicines. AFib is often associated with the irregularly irregular pulse (random), but not always. The reg reg pulse could be SA node, Ventricle, etc. .

Strong steady and not 'sharp' or too smooth, 60-80 bpm kinda normal healthy. Ball park figures. Also not thin pulse or TOO FULL. See how ya go.

yerrag

TCM style the regular irregular pulse is a deeper pathology, ie more to worry about. The irregularly irregular pulse is less worrying. Both need attention, and correction if possible. My Pops is 86 y/o and has had some AFib in recent months. We discussed the similarity of the Prognosis level of the two medicines. AFib is often associated with the irregularly irregular pulse (random), but not always. The reg reg pulse could be SA node, Ventricle, etc. .

Strong steady and not 'sharp' or too smooth, 60-80 bpm kinda normal healthy. Ball park figures. Also not thin pulse or TOO FULL. See how ya go.
Thanks for the explanation. It just seems to me that based on what you said, HRV seems to not be a good metric of health as my impression is that a regular irregular pulse gets high HRV scores, helped also by a low heart rate. But I may just have the wrong understanding of pulse reading as well as HRV.

I currently use heart rate as well as perfusion index in the hope that they can be used to make up for my terrible pulse reading skills. If I use heart rate alone, it would not be useful because an inefficient heart that requires more strokes to pump would result in a higher heart rate and that can't be considered healthy even though Ray Peat would use a higher heart rate (excluding tachycardia) as a rough measure of high metabolism. So I would also incorporate the use of perfusion index, as the PI measures pulsatile flow as a percentage of total flow, the pulsatile flow being the flow from heart pumping action, while total flow being from pulsatile flow as well as the flow of blood induced from bodily homeostasis other than from heart pumping action. I would think that high heart rate coupled with high perfusion index (maxing out at 20%) would equate to a strong (high PI) pulse with arising from a healthy metabolism (high heart rate). But nothing in the literature discusses the use of the PI, and this is not surprising given the medical complex keeps us out of the loop when a piece of information can contribute to our health, and so I just thought I might as well figure this out myself rather than rot and grow molds out of waiting for them to say something about it.

What are your thoughts on this?

AlaskaJono

Totally beyond my scope of practice or experience mate. How high is your BP - without meds if you are taking them? Just a history note: in 1992 the BP rate Above 140/90 was considered High. Then around 2002 I noticed it was lowered. My main professor in Acu College was a 70 year old doctor who stated that as we get older slightly higher numbers acceptable (if the person can sleep and function well).

yerrag

Totally beyond my scope of practice or experience mate. How high is your BP - without meds if you are taking them? Just a history note: in 1992 the BP rate Above 140/90 was considered High. Then around 2002 I noticed it was lowered. My main professor in Acu College was a 70 year old doctor who stated that as we get older slightly higher numbers acceptable (if the person can sleep and function well).
My BP is very high- it goes to 200/140. But thanks for answering my questions on the topic or pulse reading.

Ben.

My main professor in Acu College was a 70 year old doctor who stated that as we get older slightly higher numbers acceptable (if the person can sleep and function well).

Why is it acceptable? The more i try to figure out health, the more i have tried and heard, the more i start to activate the obnoxious inner child that keeps asking his parent "why" whenever a statement is made about something.

yerrag

Why is it acceptable? The more i try to figure out health, the more i have tried and heard, the more i start to activate the obnoxious inner child that keeps asking his parent "why" whenever a statement is made about something.
I think Ray has said something to the same effect. If he didn't expound on that, which is often the case with Peat, its because he wants us to figure out why.

I think it is because older people are likely to have more issues with good perfusion of blood in capillaries feeding their vital organs, and the body would adapt by increasing blood pressure.

AlaskaJono

The main point I remember is that the 'number' is not that important if the person is healthy. Which means digestion, sleep, breathing, exertion/recovery, etc. I suspect something along the line of thought @yerrag posted. The quick diagnostic test for blood/Qi flow is to squeeze a finger nail on the client and let go. A healthy response is 1 second or less return to redness from whiteness. This is for all ages. A return to redness in 3, 4, or 5 seconds illustrates sluggish circulation. In TCM usually Liver related (Liver controls the Flow of Blood and Qi!), but also other issues may contribute.

What he did not say but I suspect is also the 'spin-off' of negative effects if one takes prescription drugs. He tended not to go there. Smart. Make us think for ourselves, and be our own practitioner/diagnostician from our own experience. Sounds familiar eh?

Also, he did state the analogous scenario regarding Cholesterol levels. 1991 = 30 years ago, the threshold for diagnosis of high cholesterol (total) in the USA was 240mg/dL. He said in his experience the acceptable levels can go up by about +10mg/dL after age 50. And again after 60 years, and again after 70 years, etc.

I had a client in 2001 whose total cholesterol level was 210-215mg/dL, and his doctor (in NYC) gave him statins as a preventative. I told him to get another doctor.

Now the official diagnostic level is lower. So statins are given. Hmmmm. Side effects include: impaired cognition, atherosclerosis, heart failure, ... and can function as mitochondrial toxins that impair muscle function in the heart and blood vessels through the depletion of coenzyme Q10 and 'heme A', and thereby ATP generation.etc. This is from PubMed.

Context is maybe not everything, but... it is an enormous aspect of the equation.

Lollipop2

The quick diagnostic test for blood/Qi flow is to squeeze a finger nail on the client and let go. A healthy response is 1 second or less return to redness from whiteness. This is for all ages. A return to redness in 3, 4, or 5 seconds illustrates sluggish circulation. In TCM usually Liver related (Liver controls the Flow of Blood and Qi!), but also other issues may contribute.
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals