Why the vaccine shedding is worse, even according to mainstream science

lvysaur

A traditional virus has many epitopes, or areas of potential attack for your immune system. Here is an abstract coronavirus with theoretical proteins/epitopes

spike protein isolation vaccine.png

Everybody is different, so everybody will form antibodies to different proteins on the virus. No two immune responses will be exactly the same.

We know for a fact that vaxees shed spike protein. What isn't mentioned is that this spike protein is WORSE than the actual viral one--because it is not attached to the viral shell.

Let's pretend you get the virus, and form antibodies to the theoretical "fork" protein. Now let's say you get reinfected--no problem, your "fork" antibodies will neutralize.
But now let's say you breathe in isolated spike protein from a vaxee. There is no easy way to neutralize this, because it's not attached to a viral shell--there's nothing for your body to attack. The proteins that have binded to your various tissues will stay there for a much longer time (causing bigger problems, and for a longer duration)

I remember early on in the pandemic (June-ish, 2020) there were reports that the SICKEST hospitalized people were more likely to develop antibodies (aka spike antibodies, the only ones ever tested for) This is consistent with the above logic--if there's way more spike (aka the harmful stuff), then your body probably goes overboard trying to deal with that first.

Ben.

A traditional virus has many epitopes, or areas of potential attack for your immune system. Here is an abstract coronavirus with theoretical proteins/epitopes

View attachment 30812

Everybody is different, so everybody will form antibodies to different proteins on the virus. No two immune responses will be exactly the same.

We know for a fact that vaxees shed spike protein. What isn't mentioned is that this spike protein is WORSE than the actual viral one--because it is not attached to the viral shell.

Let's pretend you get the virus, and form antibodies to the theoretical "fork" protein. Now let's say you get reinfected--no problem, your "fork" antibodies will neutralize.
But now let's say you breathe in isolated spike protein from a vaxee. There is no easy way to neutralize this, because it's not attached to a viral shell--there's nothing for your body to attack. The proteins that have binded to your various tissues will stay there for a much longer time (causing bigger problems, and for a longer duration)

I remember early on in the pandemic (June-ish, 2020) there were reports that the SICKEST hospitalized people were more likely to develop antibodies (aka spike antibodies, the only ones ever tested for) This is consistent with the above logic--if there's way more spike (aka the harmful stuff), then your body probably goes overboard trying to deal with that first.

Wasn't this like a very well established fact that many virologists who got heavily censored were saying when it came to the vaccine push?

Sampling from the entire virus with all its proteins leads to a far better immunity than this covid vaccine ever could.

So-if i understand you correclty-vaxed people shed spike proteins, therefore unvaxed people that are in contact are constantly dealing with those spikes?

Max23

I recently got shed on. Now am having heart problems. What is the best way to deal with the spike protein anyone of you has encountered? My health is quite bad and I can´t research it very well. What is the best thread that you have encountered in this forum that has the best info about it? I would appreciate the help. Or if anyone has suceesfully dealt with the spike protein problem, I would appreciate the info.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I recently got shed on. Now am having heart problems. What is the best way to deal with the spike protein anyone of you has encountered? My health is quite bad and I can´t research it very well. What is the best thread that you have encountered in this forum that has the best info about it? I would appreciate the help. Or if anyone has suceesfully dealt with the spike protein problem, I would appreciate the info.
I’m not sure what’s working best but I’m doing the regular supplements, suramin in two forms, Iver, organic colostrum, NAC, turmeric. I was doing peroxide/saline breathing treatments but my lungs are good now. The problem, is my symptoms return when I get off of stuff. I got super sick after drinking after a vaxxed person (had no clue this person would do such a thing to their body even for a job). Anyway, I can eat now and my weight loss stopped. My resting heart rate is better but not back to normal. I am around triple vaxxed people now though, so I just keep taking my stuff. I hope this nightmare ends soon.

Perry Staltic

I don't see why a healthy immune system can't deal with and neutralize a spike protein just like it can deal with and neutralize any foreign material.

akgrrrl

We can wonder all we want, but it remains that this IS the diabolical part of a clear depopulation agenda. We cannot assume this wasnt by design.
Plan appropriately.

K

Kayaker

How did you get shed on? What kind of heart problems?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
On thanksgiving I was around 4 people who just got the booster and I had the worst sinus headache and a felt like fever the next day.

Max23

I’m not sure what’s working best but I’m doing the regular supplements, suramin in two forms, Iver, organic colostrum, NAC, turmeric. I was doing peroxide/saline breathing treatments but my lungs are good now. The problem, is my symptoms return when I get off of stuff. I got super sick after drinking after a vaxxed person (had no clue this person would do such a thing to their body even for a job). Anyway, I can eat now and my weight loss stopped. My resting heart rate is better but not back to normal. I am around triple vaxxed people now though, so I just keep taking my stuff. I hope this nightmare ends soon.
Thanks for your reply. Hope you get better as well.

Max23

How did you get shed on? What kind of heart problems?
I had sexual contact with a woman. Later it turned out she had her third corona vaccine two or three days ago. I should have asked. My heart keeps pounding, I couldn´t sleep for two days because of it. Also it hurst and my lips are burning.

Korven

I didn't think the vaccine shedding was anything to worry about, but since I started being around lots of double/triple vaxxed people I have developed similar heart issues (palpitations and chest pain) which is kind of concerning. My health was really starting to improve, I was feeling quite good and then this happens?

I really can't connect these symptoms to anything else other than maybe taking 0.5 grains of NDT. I didn't feel hyperthyroid or anything and I've been taking 2 grains for months without problems before, but who knows. Anyways I stopped taking it just to be safe.

EKG, troponin levels, thyroid levels etc are all fine. Some weeks the symptoms go away and then they come back. Aspirin helps I think. I'm kind of clueless what is going on.

Max23

I didn't think the vaccine shedding was anything to worry about, but since I started being around lots of double/triple vaxxed people I have developed similar heart issues (palpitations and chest pain) which is kind of concerning. My health was really starting to improve, I was feeling quite good and then this happens?

I really can't connect these symptoms to anything else other than maybe taking 0.5 grains of NDT. I didn't feel hyperthyroid or anything and I've been taking 2 grains for months without problems before, but who knows. Anyways I stopped taking it just to be safe.

EKG, troponin levels, thyroid levels etc are all fine. Some weeks the symptoms go away and then they come back. Aspirin helps I think. I'm kind of clueless what is going on.
I feel very similarly. My overall health is very bad, the heart (which although was hypothyroid, bradycardic) along with great immunity to infectious diseases were the best part of it. I occasionally take T3, but it never makes the heart pound. Also I take vitamin D, aspirin and MMS, they seem to be providing some benefit.

Kozak

I feel very similarly. My overall health is very bad, the heart (which although was hypothyroid, bradycardic) along with great immunity to infectious diseases were the best part of it. I occasionally take T3, but it never makes the heart pound. Also I take vitamin D, aspirin and MMS, they seem to be providing some benefit.
How did you managed to have sex with a woman if you health is so very bad?

Dave Clark

Didn't Ray say in the latest Roddy podcast that if someone was jabbed, to stay away from them for about two to three weeks? I think he was saying that the first several weeks shedding of spike proteins would be at the highest. Not that we can always know when someone was jabbed, but if we do, we should avoid them for at least a few weeks if possible. What a world.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

So-if i understand you correclty-vaxed people shed spike proteins, therefore unvaxed people that are in contact are constantly dealing with those spikes?
Yes, my post relies on this fact, which is denied by pro vaxxers.

I had COVID in March 2020. Throughout 2020 and early 2021, I did not have a perceived reinfection.
for the summer of 2021 I was mostly staying indoors.
in September 2021, my vaxxed sibling visited me, and 4 days later I got a heavy cough (ivermectin cured this immediately)
in October 2021, I went to a grocery store (masked) and 4 days later came down with my classic tachycardia COVID symptoms which I had in March 2020. Ivermectin did NOT cure this one.

It is too coincidental that I was fine up to early 2021 (when the vaccines were still new), and only got sick after being exposed to vaxxed people in late 2021.
I also know a family friend who got very sick after being exposed to vaxxed relatives, this was back in April 2021--she was elderly and isolating, so it was for sure due to her relatives.

Based on these observations, it's clear that the vax sheds spike.

I've also called out observations like this back in March 2020, two years ago--I said that the Euro-American strain was clearly more contagious than the Chinese one, and everyone (especially reddit) called me a Chinese shill for doing so--then it quietly came out 4 months later that the D614G strain was indeed far more contagious and limited to Euromerica.

I choose to believe I'm right in this instance as well. The only thing that can explain it is that vaxxed people shed spike protein, or vaxxed people shed the full-on virus itself

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes, my post relies on this fact, which is denied by pro vaxxers.

I had COVID in March 2020. Throughout 2020 and early 2021, I did not have a perceived reinfection.
for the summer of 2021 I was mostly staying indoors.
in September 2021, my vaxxed sibling visited me, and 4 days later I got a heavy cough (ivermectin cured this immediately)
in October 2021, I went to a grocery store (masked) and 4 days later came down with my classic tachycardia COVID symptoms which I had in March 2020. Ivermectin did NOT cure this one.

It is too coincidental that I was fine up to early 2021 (when the vaccines were still new), and only got sick after being exposed to vaxxed people in late 2021.
I also know a family friend who got very sick after being exposed to vaxxed relatives, this was back in April 2021--she was elderly and isolating, so it was for sure due to her relatives.

Based on these observations, it's clear that the vax sheds spike.

I've also called out observations like this back in March 2020, two years ago--I said that the Euro-American strain was clearly more contagious than the Chinese one, and everyone (especially reddit) called me a Chinese shill for doing so--then it quietly came out 4 months later that the D614G strain was indeed far more contagious and limited to Euromerica.

I choose to believe I'm right in this instance as well. The only thing that can explain it is that vaxxed people shed spike protein, or vaxxed people shed the full-on virus itself
Thoughts on a vexxed shedding onto unvexxed and then that unvexxed shedding onto another unvexxed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals