The vaccine is probably only as bad (or a little worse) than the supposed virus

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Totally beyond my scope of practice or experience mate. How high is your BP - without meds if you are taking them? Just a history note: in 1992 the BP rate Above 140/90 was considered High. Then around 2002 I noticed it was lowered. My main professor in Acu College was a 70 year old doctor who stated that as we get older slightly higher numbers acceptable (if the person can sleep and function well).
And before that time, in the 60's-80's, SBP was supposed to be no more than 100 plus your age. That was considered fine.

yerrag

The quick diagnostic test for blood/Qi flow is to squeeze a finger nail on the client and let go. A healthy response is 1 second or less return to redness from whiteness. This is for all ages. A return to redness in 3, 4, or 5 seconds illustrates sluggish circulation. In TCM usually Liver related (Liver controls the Flow of Blood and Qi!), but also other issues may contribute.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

I agree. Very useful information. Best part is it's free, there's no need for co-pay, it's not invasive so it's safe, and you are probably not subject to the mis-poodle trained (by pharma) interpretation by doctors using expensive and radiation pummeling gizmos, with foregone conclusions already to declare you brain-dead or anything to scare you to death just by itself. Whew!

PolishSun

Microscopic Analysis of COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Reveals a Highly Sophisticated Bioweapon (Bombshell Photos)​

RE: Covid ‘Vaccine’ Contents & Technologies​

• Graphene Oxide is a Covert and Stealthy Delivery System

• Synthetic Parasites Integrated with AI are Self-Replicating

• Spike Proteins May Actually Be Parasite Eggs

• RBC Rouleaux Formation Modulated by 5G and WiFi

• Hydrogels Contain Quantum Dots and Nanites

• Chemtrail Aerosols Contain Graphene (and Parasites?)

• Theragripper Implanted via PCR Test Cotton Swab

SOTN Editor’s Note: Every State of the Nation reader ought to be aware that this Alt Media platform was the first on the Internet to float the great likelihood that the meticulously bioengineered COVID-19 bioweapon was not wrapped around a coronavirus, and certainly not SARS-CoV-2 which has yet to be isolated; rather, that the primary pathogenic micro-organism is a parasite (which is why both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquie are so effective). SOTN has also frequently pointed out that, because the Covid disease process resembles various “Multi-infection Syndrome-causing Autoimmune Disorders” such as AIDS, there are also other disease agents and/or pernicious microbials which have been incorporated into the bioweapon. The most likely pathogen, in addition to a synthetic parasite proposed in the exposé that follows, is a highly pathogenic bacteria that specifically attacks the respiratory system. However, this emerging hypothesis does not exclude the distinct possibility of pathogenic fungal, viral and mycoplasmal components being integrated as well, depending on the targeted population. What follows is an examination of the “synthetic parasite” theory where graphene oxide is utilized as the delivery system.

1st Email​

“Graphene Oxide Is Also a Secret Delivery System”​

About your article:​

Pfizer ‘Vaccine’ Contains 99% Graphene Oxide After Electron Microscope Analysis
You are being redirected...

Not only does graphene affect the blood (clotting & causing RBCs* to rouleaux formation), it is a delivery system; graphene oxide is a carrier… like an envelope carries a letter… when the envelope reaches its destination (meets the condition to be opened) it gets opened. The reason the vaccines had to be stored at low temperatures is…when the graphene senses heat (like inside the body) it starts releasing what it carried.

*RBC = Red Blood Cells​

Attached is a pdf file of the patent & some pictures from my microscope:

PDF: US11107588

From looking at things on my microscope (see photos below)… it appears as if what people think are “spike proteins” are really parasite eggs… graphene can release the eggs, but also grown parasites can release the eggs… attached are a couple of my pictures… I could be wrong, but I don’t think so. I also think these are synthetic parasites (laboratory-made)… so it’s not quite so easy to get rid of them. Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug… this is why even in the beginning some people were saying that Ivermectin helped someone get over Covid-19.

0-2-2-1024x768.jpg

0-8-1-1024x768.jpg

0-9-1024x768.jpg

0-11-768x1024.jpg

0-12-1024x768.jpg

0-13-1024x768.jpg

0-15-1024x768.jpg

0-16-1024x768.jpg

Here are some photographs of graphene in the blood. It is the black goo on the edges.

0-14-1024x768.jpg

0-17-1024x768.jpg

Looks terrible.

Source Code

I know 3 people who have had blood clots after the shots, one who had a stroke because of it... I dont knoe any one who had covid

Lollipop2

I agree. Very useful information. Best part is it's free, there's no need for co-pay, it's not invasive so it's safe, and you are probably not subject to the mis-poodle trained (by pharma) interpretation by doctors using expensive and radiation pummeling gizmos, with foregone conclusions already to declare you brain-dead or anything to scare you to death just by itself. Whew!
Soooo true!