Why the vaccine shedding is worse, even according to mainstream science

P

Peatness

Good, agree.

Why worry?
Because I am one of the unfortunate people who seems to be sensitive to something coming from close contact with covid injected persons. I was made sick be it and I am not fully recovered.

ddjd

A traditional virus has many epitopes, or areas of potential attack for your immune system. Here is an abstract coronavirus with theoretical proteins/epitopes

View attachment 30812

Everybody is different, so everybody will form antibodies to different proteins on the virus. No two immune responses will be exactly the same.

We know for a fact that vaxees shed spike protein. What isn't mentioned is that this spike protein is WORSE than the actual viral one--because it is not attached to the viral shell.

Let's pretend you get the virus, and form antibodies to the theoretical "fork" protein. Now let's say you get reinfected--no problem, your "fork" antibodies will neutralize.
But now let's say you breathe in isolated spike protein from a vaxee. There is no easy way to neutralize this, because it's not attached to a viral shell--there's nothing for your body to attack. The proteins that have binded to your various tissues will stay there for a much longer time (causing bigger problems, and for a longer duration)

I remember early on in the pandemic (June-ish, 2020) there were reports that the SICKEST hospitalized people were more likely to develop antibodies (aka spike antibodies, the only ones ever tested for) This is consistent with the above logic--if there's way more spike (aka the harmful stuff), then your body probably goes overboard trying to deal with that first.
Interesting that Twitter have created a specific rule to stop people spreading information about the vaccine shedding...... In other words, they are extremely worried about this information getting out there....

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1471190739296178176?t=5tOSxOJIvMc4_e6rWUw-AA&s=19

David PS

Interesting that Twitter have created a specific rule to stop people spreading information about the vaccine shedding...... In other words, they are extremely worried about this information getting out there....

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1471190739296178176?t=5tOSxOJIvMc4_e6rWUw-AA&s=19

ddjd

Kozak

11 days later you come up with that. Bravo! Well done! For your intellect definitely. What a great forum member. Such superb contribution.
Well, unlike you, looser, I don't hide in a tomb. I have life in real world.

Kozak

Why would anyone worry about spike protein shedding?

The problem is ones body immune response to its own tissue producing spike proteins. Not happening without mRNA in you blood. mRNA are extremely unstable.
Also the contaminants in the quackcine, like graphene oxide. None of this can be of any danger unless injected into you blood.

Max23

Well, unlike you, looser, I don't hide in a tomb. I have life in real world.
Who said I live in a tomb? You are the liar. To make up something like that is pathetic. Maybe you live in a tomb, which is the reason why you just must harass other forum members. There should be a block button for insects like you. Can´t even spell "loser".

P

Peatness

Why would anyone worry about spike protein shedding?

The problem is ones body immune response to its own tissue producing spike proteins. Not happening without mRNA in you blood. mRNA are extremely unstable.
Also the contaminants in the quackcine, like graphene oxide. None of this can be of any danger unless injected into you blood.

K

Kayaker

My parents told me they were going Christmas shopping real quick for clothes, which is unusual. They left quickly, never asking me if I wanted to go. They were gone for a while and the store would probably be closed earlier on a Saturday. When they came back, I walked in and stood there looking at them, which isn't that unusual. My father stared back for longer than was expected. I felt that he may have detected something off about the way I looked at them. They told me the clothes were in the car, without being asked about it. Ultimately, what gave them away was the bandaid on my father's shoulder because he took off his shirt to remove a mouse that was trapped in the kitchen vent. Thanks Mousie! ?

I don't know if my father knows I consider the vaxx poison, but my mother does. It doesn't seem that my mother realized I saw his bandaid. Either way, Christmas is ruined. I was going to get some blood tests done for some people here, as well as buy a gift for my mother and brother, and I obviously won't subject myself to their shedding in the car. They had both jabs, but that was like a year ago.

My relationship with my mother isn't different. I still don't want anything to do with her. Nothing was broken by the act of deception itself. All it is, is a major pain in the **** (at best) since I've been so busy and now I have shedding to worry about.

Birdie

Note: You can ignore anyone that you don't want to hear from. Click on the name and different buttons will appear.

@Kayaker so sorry to hear that. Sounds so horrible. You can go to this forum thread:

Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding​

But, it's the deception that hurts. People don't seem to realize what a wedge deception is.

mamakitty

My parents told me they were going Christmas shopping real quick for clothes, which is unusual. They left quickly, never asking me if I wanted to go. They were gone for a while and the store would probably be closed earlier on a Saturday. When they came back, I walked in and stood there looking at them, which isn't that unusual. My father stared back for longer than was expected. I felt that he may have detected something off about the way I looked at them. They told me the clothes were in the car, without being asked about it. Ultimately, what gave them away was the bandaid on my father's shoulder because he took off his shirt to remove a mouse that was trapped in the kitchen vent. Thanks Mousie! ?

I don't know if my father knows I consider the vaxx poison, but my mother does. It doesn't seem that my mother realized I saw his bandaid. Either way, Christmas is ruined. I was going to get some blood tests done for some people here, as well as buy a gift for my mother and brother, and I obviously won't subject myself to their shedding in the car. They had both jabs, but that was like a year ago.

My relationship with my mother isn't different. I still don't want anything to do with her. Nothing was broken by the act of deception itself. All it is, is a major pain in the **** (at best) since I've been so busy and now I have shedding to worry about.
Bro, don’t ruin Christmas and sever your relationship with your parents. They are old, and boomers have always been the kind to follow the zeitgeist. I think you should get them presents and enjoy Christmas with your family. Of course take all the measures to protect yourself. There’s no need to break up a family. It is literally one of the goals of the establishment to sow conflict amongst ourselves. There’s so much division in the world right now, we should at least cherish our loved ones. I know you feel betrayed and you wanna punish them for it, but honestly the brainwashed will learn nothing anyway. You have limited time with the family anyway. But believe me, once they are gone you will regret not having a good time with them while you could have.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals