Why the vaccine shedding is worse, even according to mainstream science

ThinPicking

My parents told me they were going Christmas shopping real quick for clothes, which is unusual. They left quickly, never asking me if I wanted to go. They were gone for a while and the store would probably be closed earlier on a Saturday. When they came back, I walked in and stood there looking at them, which isn't that unusual. My father stared back for longer than was expected. I felt that he may have detected something off about the way I looked at them. They told me the clothes were in the car, without being asked about it. Ultimately, what gave them away was the bandaid on my father's shoulder because he took off his shirt to remove a mouse that was trapped in the kitchen vent. Thanks Mousie! ?

I don't know if my father knows I consider the vaxx poison, but my mother does. It doesn't seem that my mother realized I saw his bandaid. Either way, Christmas is ruined. I was going to get some blood tests done for some people here, as well as buy a gift for my mother and brother, and I obviously won't subject myself to their shedding in the car. They had both jabs, but that was like a year ago.

My relationship with my mother isn't different. I still don't want anything to do with her. Nothing was broken by the act of deception itself. All it is, is a major pain in the **** (at best) since I've been so busy and now I have shedding to worry about.
@Kayaker. Lad. Get your ***t together. Apologise for any bad vibes. Give them all hugs, tell them you love them and let the good times roll.

Live in line with RP's ideas and you will be better than fine.

K

Kayaker

@Kayaker so sorry to hear that. Sounds so horrible. You can go to this forum thread:

Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding​

But, it's the deception that hurts. People don't seem to realize what a wedge deception is.
I know. When I saw the bandaid, my heart started beating fast because I realized "I was right. They lied." and I was also afraid they may have noticed I saw it.
Bro, don’t ruin Christmas and sever your relationship with your parents. They are old, and boomers have always been the kind to follow the zeitgeist. I think you should get them presents and enjoy Christmas with your family. Of course take all the measures to protect yourself. There’s no need to break up a family. It is literally one of the goals of the establishment to sow conflict amongst ourselves. There’s so much division in the world right now, we should at least cherish our loved ones. I know you feel betrayed and you wanna punish them for it, but honestly the brainwashed will learn nothing anyway. You have limited time with the family anyway. But believe me, once they are gone you will regret not having a good time with them while you could have.
Boomers. Lol. My mother thought I was insulting her when I called her that.

My relationship with my parents was already severed. I was severely ill over the summer and had to spend it lying in bed. They pretended it was due to depression. It isn't the first time they showed disregard for me. I talk business with my father, and talk business and be social in general with my mother because I have literally nobody else to talk to. My father is much more consciously selfish and coherent than my mother, who continually lies to herself 1984-esque that all is well in the family. He has a lot more cholesterol and energy than my mother, who obviously doesn't have much time left.

I still plan to buy presents for them. I agree that families should stick together, even superficially, which is what I did and will continue to do. The strategy of only talking business works. My parents won't admit they did me harm, so I don't engage emotionally. The root problem isn't recent or due to brainwashing, but due to their historical attitude toward having a child. They didn't care who I would become. I was merely their child. Ever engaging emotionally was my mistake, but I had no way of knowing that. They aren't interested in me as a person. I know who they are, better than anyone else in the world, but I don't engage with their human side anymore, but with my "parents". I'm merely their "child" who is trying to survive.

When they die, my chances of survival will go down. I may regret not learning more about matters of survival from them. There's no connection beyond that. My human side is a result of my suffering in the school and medical systems. Connections with people would be based on survival, and on mutual negative experiences with authoritarianism. The latter is my human side. It doesn't die despite not receiving love. However, helping survival does indirectly help keep it alive, so my parents do help my human side stay alive despite not caring about it.
@Kayaker. Lad. Get your ***t together. Apologise for any bad vibes. Give them all hugs, tell them you love them and let the good times roll.

Live in line with RP's ideas and you will be better than fine.
The vibes reset themselves daily. My mother seems to forget what happened the previous day. She may consciously forget because that's something she does, or maybe she just forgets. I don't talk to her about the vaxx and I don't intend to. I will certainly not hug them for a few weeks. My definition of good times is learning new things about how to survive. My father knows some things and I could interact with him outside. My mother can cook, but I won't put myself at risk of shedding, so I'll inevitably not interact with her much for the next few weeks.

What ideas of Peat are you referring to?

mamakitty

I know. When I saw the bandaid, my heart started beating fast because I realized "I was right. They lied." and I was also afraid they may have noticed I saw it.

Boomers. Lol. My mother thought I was insulting her when I called her that.

My relationship with my parents was already severed. I was severely ill over the summer and had to spend it lying in bed. They pretended it was due to depression. It isn't the first time they showed disregard for me. I talk business with my father, and talk business and be social in general with my mother because I have literally nobody else to talk to. My father is much more consciously selfish and coherent than my mother, who continually lies to herself 1984-esque that all is well in the family. He has a lot more cholesterol and energy than my mother, who obviously doesn't have much time left.

I still plan to buy presents for them. I agree that families should stick together, even superficially, which is what I did and will continue to do. The strategy of only talking business works. My parents won't admit they did me harm, so I don't engage emotionally. The root problem isn't recent or due to brainwashing, but due to their historical attitude toward having a child. They didn't care who I would become. I was merely their child. Ever engaging emotionally was my mistake, but I had no way of knowing that. They aren't interested in me as a person. I know who they are, better than anyone else in the world, but I don't engage with their human side anymore, but with my "parents". I'm merely their "child" who is trying to survive.

When they die, my chances of survival will go down. I may regret not learning more about matters of survival from them. There's no connection beyond that. My human side is a result of my suffering in the school and medical systems. Connections with people would be based on survival, and on mutual negative experiences with authoritarianism. The latter is my human side. It doesn't die despite not receiving love. However, helping survival does indirectly help keep it alive, so my parents do help my human side stay alive despite not caring about it.

The vibes reset themselves daily. My mother seems to forget what happened the previous day. She may consciously forget because that's something she does, or maybe she just forgets. I don't talk to her about the vaxx and I don't intend to. I will certainly not hug them for a few weeks. My definition of good times is learning new things about how to survive. My father knows some things and I could interact with him outside. My mother can cook, but I won't put myself at risk of shedding, so I'll inevitably not interact with her much for the next few weeks.

What ideas of Peat are you referring to?
Hey, I do understand what you are feeling, I can relate to some of what you said. I wonder if it’s just boomers or all parents that are like that. I really hope to have learned from my own parents and be better to my children. But look, I think you are quite young and maybe an only child? I know it can be frustrating to be in such a situation in your youth. I’m really glad you will get them presents and enjoy Christmas, even if on surface.
The only thing I may advise is to maybe make an endeavour to learn some survival skills outside of your parents, if possible. You might earn more respect from them too. You might meet some nice people and learn some other skills.
Overall, I have found there’s no use being angry with our parents. They don’t understand what they did wrong, and they really really thought they were doing good. So maybe, in the spirit of this festive season, be a tiny bit forgiving and open.
And of course protect your health as much as you can!

K

Kayaker

Hey, I do understand what you are feeling, I can relate to some of what you said. I wonder if it’s just boomers or all parents that are like that. I really hope to have learned from my own parents and be better to my children. But look, I think you are quite young and maybe an only child? I know it can be frustrating to be in such a situation in your youth. I’m really glad you will get them presents and enjoy Christmas, even if on surface.
I'm young enough to count as youth but old enough to have children of my own. Your username suggests you're a young mother. I enjoy buying presents more than I enjoy receiving them and I see the ones I buy as creative or thoughtful. I plan ahead and already bought (and wrapped) some. My parents do it (and many other things) at the last second, which makes me feel more mature.
The only thing I may advise is to maybe make an endeavour to learn some survival skills outside of your parents, if possible. You might earn more respect from them too. You might meet some nice people and learn some other skills.
I've actually been busy learning survival skills lately.
Overall, I have found there’s no use being angry with our parents. They don’t understand what they did wrong, and they really really thought they were doing good.
I agree. Again, I'm not angry.
So maybe, in the spirit of this festive season, be a tiny bit forgiving and open.
And of course protect your health as much as you can!
I am every year. My father tends to blurt out inappropriate things around strangers and extended family and I'm sure he'll do it again.

Kozak

Who said I live in a tomb? You are the liar. To make up something like that is pathetic. Maybe you live in a tomb, which is the reason why you just must harass other forum members. There should be a block button for insects like you. Can´t even spell "loser".
Typical bot. As expected

Kozak

As you said. we are constantly exposed to foreign RNA, DNA and other proteins. Our body is well equipped to deal with it.
It's only a problem if it bypasses our normal defense mechanisms and gets directly into the blood.

mamakitty

I'm young enough to count as youth but old enough to have children of my own. Your username suggests you're a young mother. I enjoy buying presents more than I enjoy receiving them and I see the ones I buy as creative or thoughtful. I plan ahead and already bought (and wrapped) some. My parents do it (and many other things) at the last second, which makes me feel more mature.

I've actually been busy learning survival skills lately.

I agree. Again, I'm not angry.

I am every year. My father tends to blurt out inappropriate things around strangers and extended family and I'm sure he'll do it again.
I’m glad you are not angry. You sound like a reasonable and good person. Btw, I also hate last minute presents shopping and wrapping lol
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

K

Kayaker

I’m glad you are not angry. You sound like a reasonable and good person. Btw, I also hate last minute presents shopping and wrapping lol
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
You too. Hope your kids like their presents.

YourUniverse

David PS

Would an unvaxxed person with natural immunity be OK around those shedding the vaccine?
I would like to know the answer to that as well. In general, I believe that the respiratory system is designed to handle shedding. I have natural immunity and I do not worry too much about being around shedders.

For now, I liken shedding to second-hand smoke. I purposely stay away from venues that cater to smokers. I find that the smoke is too concentrated when I am in such areas. With shedding, I can't taste or smell anything like I do with smokers so I just avoid indoor places with poor ventilation. If I think that I have been exposed to too much shedding for too long of a time period then I take a few humming breaths.

Last edited:

David PS

As an infection risk proxy, CO2 concentrations and the ventilation are indicatores of the propagation of respiratory diseases.

K

Kayaker

As an infection risk proxy, CO2 concentrations and the ventilation are indicatores of the propagation of respiratory diseases.
Isn't CO2 level just used as a tool to measure how much ventilation a restaurant has? Since the virus is an aerosol.

K

Kayaker

Has anyone else experienced nose tickling and sneezing around recently vaxxed people? My mother had it a few days ago and coughed a little bit for a couple of days. But I noticed whenever she's around, my nose tickles and I sneeze. She put on a perfume, but I'm suspicious that it's from shedding.

Perry Staltic

Has anyone else experienced nose tickling and sneezing around recently vaxxed people? My mother had it a few days ago and coughed a little bit for a couple of days. But I noticed whenever she's around, my nose tickles and I sneeze. She put on a perfume, but I'm suspicious that it's from shedding.

Possibly activation of TLR4 in the nasal passages by shed spikes. Dont know if TLR4 triggers sneezing, though

Blue Water

Yes, my post relies on this fact, which is denied by pro vaxxers.

I had COVID in March 2020. Throughout 2020 and early 2021, I did not have a perceived reinfection.
for the summer of 2021 I was mostly staying indoors.
in September 2021, my vaxxed sibling visited me, and 4 days later I got a heavy cough (ivermectin cured this immediately)
in October 2021, I went to a grocery store (masked) and 4 days later came down with my classic tachycardia COVID symptoms which I had in March 2020. Ivermectin did NOT cure this one.

It is too coincidental that I was fine up to early 2021 (when the vaccines were still new), and only got sick after being exposed to vaxxed people in late 2021.
I also know a family friend who got very sick after being exposed to vaxxed relatives, this was back in April 2021--she was elderly and isolating, so it was for sure due to her relatives.

Based on these observations, it's clear that the vax sheds spike.

I've also called out observations like this back in March 2020, two years ago--I said that the Euro-American strain was clearly more contagious than the Chinese one, and everyone (especially reddit) called me a Chinese shill for doing so--then it quietly came out 4 months later that the D614G strain was indeed far more contagious and limited to Euromerica.

I choose to believe I'm right in this instance as well. The only thing that can explain it is that vaxxed people shed spike protein, or vaxxed people shed the full-on virus itself
This is completely true and my experience as well. The timing of our experiences aligns perfectly and I have really thought the same thing. They inoculate people with this "vaccine" which in fact is really just a bioweapon/toxin that they then incubate/shed to others.

It would explain why the vaccinated have less severe cases, because they have formed an antibody to the poisonous amino acid spike they were injected with.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Bro, don’t ruin Christmas and sever your relationship with your parents. They are old, and boomers have always been the kind to follow the zeitgeist. I think you should get them presents and enjoy Christmas with your family. Of course take all the measures to protect yourself. There’s no need to break up a family. It is literally one of the goals of the establishment to sow conflict amongst ourselves. There’s so much division in the world right now, we should at least cherish our loved ones. I know you feel betrayed and you wanna punish them for it, but honestly the brainwashed will learn nothing anyway. You have limited time with the family anyway. But believe me, once they are gone you will regret not having a good time with them while you could have.

Why should one fake/suppress their feelings when clearly the other side is openly deceptive and has no qualms about betraying trust? I agree that actively trying to punish old/dense people is often not beneficial (though, you never know until you try), but neither is forcing yourself to spend time with people who betray your trust (probably more than once, judging by his story). So, instead of sitting there with them, stewing in his disappointment/anger with their betrayal and stupidity, wouldn't it be much better for him if he spent Christmas with people who appreciate him more or at least don't make him feel miserable? Think of it not as punishing them but as avoiding further aggravation, for both sides. Also, I am not sure what message getting them presents sends either? That it is OK to habitually lie to their child?
On a more general note, it is extremely dangerous to excuse bad behavior with explanations like "X is just crazy, let it slide", or "they are old and stupid, let it slide", or "they won't learn anything if you try to teach them a lesson, let it slide", and so on. It emboldens already established psychopaths, can create psychopaths from hypometabolic people who are not psychos yet, and is extremely demoralizing for people who make an honest effort to treat others with respect and dignity. Even psychiatry, for all of its faults, has recognized this danger and one of the fundamental mantras they hammer into their patients' heads is "no matter what happened to you, it does not excuse abusing others because of your condition". So, being old and/or stupid is no excuse for being deceptive...especially since being capable of deception suggests being not that old/stupid to start with.
Just my 2c.

@Kayaker

Last edited:

Max23

In June I had sexual contact with a woman who was recently vaccinated and was quite ill after it. After this contact I sneezed for the whole summer. Sometimes 20 times a day, on average probably 4 times a day. Before that I sneezed for like one time per two months. Since September it is less bad, but I still sneeze when in smell pepper (didn´t happen before) and more than before. I also have noticed people sneeze more at the library.
In August I had a septoplasty, was very scared to sneeze during surgery, luckily I didn´t. Getting those tampons out the day after was a challenge, I sneezed for like 20 times (the nose just became so tickly, sensitive to anything). This sneezing problem really added another scaredimension to the surgery.

mamakitty

Why should one fake/suppress their feelings when clearly the other side is openly deceptive and has no qualms about betraying trust? I agree that actively trying to punish old/dense people is often not beneficial (though, you never know until you try), but neither is forcing yourself to spend time with people who betray your trust (probably more than once, judging by his story). So, instead of sitting there with them, stewing in his disappointment/anger with their betrayal and stupidity, wouldn't it be much better for him if he spent Christmas with people who appreciate him more or at least don't make him feel miserable? Think of it not as punishing them but as avoiding further aggravation, for both sides. Also, I am not sure what message getting them presents sends either? That it is OK to habitually lie to their child?
On a more general note, it is extremely dangerous to excuse bad behavior with explanations like "X is just crazy, let it slide", or "they are old and stupid, let it slide", or "they won't learn anything if you try to teach them a lesson, let it slide", and so on. It emboldens already established psychopaths, can create psychopaths from hypometabolic people who are not psychos yet, and is extremely demoralizing for people who make an honest effort to treat others with respect and dignity. Even psychiatry, for all of its faults, has recognized this danger and one of the fundamental mantras they hammer into their patients' heads is "no matter what happened to you, it does not excuse abusing others because of your condition". So, being old and/or stupid is no excuse for being deceptive...especially since being capable of deception suggests being not that old/stupid to start with.
Just my 2c.

@Kayaker
Sure, there’s no need to need to punish yourself by sitting around deceptive people, old or young. I agree psychopaths don’t need emboldening.

But come on dude, these are his literal parents. No matter what happens, your family should come first. This is one of the basic problems in the Anglo sphere West, we have stopped caring for being families and end up totally atomised. In these times especially, we need to keep our loved ones as close as possible and forgive SOME of their mistakes. These people are not inherently evil or psychos, they are brainwashed, and you know the spell the media has cast upon them. And it doesn’t have to be so black and white to conclude they have deceived on purpose. Maybe they tried hiding it because they knew he would be hurt. Of course, it is a problem they clearly treat him like a child. But you know we all engage in innocent deception sometimes. For example, telling our children Santa put the presents under the tree or whatever.

I would loathe to think about my children ostracising me when I’m old and maybe clueless, based on what they think is right (even if they are right). I don’t like punishing people for things that are not their mistakes, not entirely. You know how the media has a strong hold on some. If these were not his parents, I would have definitely told him to not give a mosquito bottom.

Re presents, I think it’s almost important to get presents for your family on Christmas. It’s the only little enjoyment we are getting in the year. I have boomer parents myself, and I have resolved to not talking about politics or vax or anything deep, really. Just exchanging pleasantries and presents. Barring them from family because they are brainwashed is just not right!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals