Covaxx vaccine

Beastmode

@haidut Have you come across this yet? I put the email thread below with Ray. Maybe you can go in more detail with Ray on the next podcast?

Personally, I would never get a vaccine, nor my family, but this one might be "safer" if the masses continue to get injected.

Vaccine Program — COVAXX

Me:

Have you heard of this one in development?

Not that any of the vaccines are ever safe, but I was wondering if how this is made, etc was any safer than the others proposed?

A Multitope Peptide-based Vaccine (MPV) Against COVID-19​

COVAXX is developing the world’s first multitope peptide-based vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 to make immunity to COVID-19 accessible to all. This vaccine, UB-612, is specifically designed to allow for the inclusion and presentation of multiple epitopes (portions mimicking the SARS-CoV-2 virus) to target both B-cell (antibody) and T-cell (cellular) against SARS-CoV-2.
Of multiple SARS-CoV-2 vaccines currently in clinical development, almost all focus solely on the Spike protein. While this is a rational target, a single protein may not raise a sufficient or broad enough immune response. UB-612 is designed to target a critical antigen from the Spike protein, the Receptor Binding Domain (RBD), thought to be necessary for viral attachment to human cells, plus additional viral epitopes (from other viral structural proteins) designed to promote B-cell and CD8+ T-cell memory responses.

Ray Peat:

"The principle is sane, unlike the RNA approach, but a big part of the problem is the obsession with intramuscular injection. Smallpox vaccine worked because it was used rationally, with intradermal application, which is a natural way to activate immunity. The drug companies consider the smallpox episode to have been a business disaster, because it eliminated the disease."

Human CD4+ T Cell Epitopes from Vaccinia Virus Induced by Vaccination or Infection
J. Mauricio Calvo-Calle, Iwona Strug, Maria-Dorothea Nastke, Stephen P Baker, Lawrence J Stern
• Published: October 12, 2007
Abstract
Despite the importance of vaccinia virus in basic and applied immunology, our knowledge of the human immune response directed against this virus is very limited. CD4+ T cell responses are an important component of immunity induced by current vaccinia-based vaccines, and likely will be required for new subunit vaccine approaches, but to date vaccinia-specific CD4+ T cell responses have been poorly characterized, and CD4+ T cell epitopes have been reported only recently. Classical approaches used to identify T cell epitopes are not practical for large genomes like vaccinia. We developed and validated a highly efficient computational approach that combines prediction of class II MHC-peptide binding activity with prediction of antigen processing and presentation. Using this approach and screening only 36 peptides, we identified 25 epitopes recognized by T cells from vaccinia-immune individuals. Although the predictions were made for HLA-DR1, eight of the peptides were recognized by donors of multiple haplotypes. T cell responses were observed in samples of peripheral blood obtained many years after primary vaccination, and were amplified after booster immunization. Peptides recognized by multiple donors are highly conserved across the poxvirus family, including variola, the causative agent of smallpox, and may be useful in development of a new generation of smallpox vaccines and in the analysis of the immune response elicited to vaccinia virus. Moreover, the epitope identification approach developed here should find application to other large-genome pathogens.

Peater

Thanks for this. It's at least somewhat more encouraging (with my limited understanding) than the mRNA vaccines

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Thanks for this. It's at least somewhat more encouraging (with my limited understanding) than the mRNA vaccines
Definitely a potential, less shitty option for those who do vaccinate.

Seems like Ray is just as strong on how it's administered compared to what's actually in the vaccine. Possibly what's in it wouldn't have such a "negative" effect if they were all done intradermally.

Hairfedup

Struggling to find it via search, but can anyone link or post what Dr Peat has said about the mRNA vaccines please. Need help in convincing my family etc. Covaxx seems encouraging but its all BS at the end of the day. Whatever happens, happens.

B

Blaze

@haidut Have you come across this yet? I put the email thread below with Ray. Maybe you can go in more detail with Ray on the next podcast?

Personally, I would never get a vaccine, nor my family, but this one might be "safer" if the masses continue to get injected.

Vaccine Program — COVAXX

Me:

Have you heard of this one in development?

Not that any of the vaccines are ever safe, but I was wondering if how this is made, etc was any safer than the others proposed?

A Multitope Peptide-based Vaccine (MPV) Against COVID-19​

COVAXX is developing the world’s first multitope peptide-based vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 to make immunity to COVID-19 accessible to all. This vaccine, UB-612, is specifically designed to allow for the inclusion and presentation of multiple epitopes (portions mimicking the SARS-CoV-2 virus) to target both B-cell (antibody) and T-cell (cellular) against SARS-CoV-2.
Of multiple SARS-CoV-2 vaccines currently in clinical development, almost all focus solely on the Spike protein. While this is a rational target, a single protein may not raise a sufficient or broad enough immune response. UB-612 is designed to target a critical antigen from the Spike protein, the Receptor Binding Domain (RBD), thought to be necessary for viral attachment to human cells, plus additional viral epitopes (from other viral structural proteins) designed to promote B-cell and CD8+ T-cell memory responses.

Ray Peat:

"The principle is sane, unlike the RNA approach, but a big part of the problem is the obsession with intramuscular injection. Smallpox vaccine worked because it was used rationally, with intradermal application, which is a natural way to activate immunity. The drug companies consider the smallpox episode to have been a business disaster, because it eliminated the disease."

Human CD4+ T Cell Epitopes from Vaccinia Virus Induced by Vaccination or Infection
J. Mauricio Calvo-Calle, Iwona Strug, Maria-Dorothea Nastke, Stephen P Baker, Lawrence J Stern
• Published: October 12, 2007
Abstract
Despite the importance of vaccinia virus in basic and applied immunology, our knowledge of the human immune response directed against this virus is very limited. CD4+ T cell responses are an important component of immunity induced by current vaccinia-based vaccines, and likely will be required for new subunit vaccine approaches, but to date vaccinia-specific CD4+ T cell responses have been poorly characterized, and CD4+ T cell epitopes have been reported only recently. Classical approaches used to identify T cell epitopes are not practical for large genomes like vaccinia. We developed and validated a highly efficient computational approach that combines prediction of class II MHC-peptide binding activity with prediction of antigen processing and presentation. Using this approach and screening only 36 peptides, we identified 25 epitopes recognized by T cells from vaccinia-immune individuals. Although the predictions were made for HLA-DR1, eight of the peptides were recognized by donors of multiple haplotypes. T cell responses were observed in samples of peripheral blood obtained many years after primary vaccination, and were amplified after booster immunization. Peptides recognized by multiple donors are highly conserved across the poxvirus family, including variola, the causative agent of smallpox, and may be useful in development of a new generation of smallpox vaccines and in the analysis of the immune response elicited to vaccinia virus. Moreover, the epitope identification approach developed here should find application to other large-genome pathogens.
Good post. Problem I think with alternative options is that here in the USA they already are in bed with the pfizer and moderna vaccines and we may never be allowed any other options at all. I also think that if they can push it through, we will be moving toward a mandatory vaccination policy within a year demonizing those as uncaring and evil who resist it. Hoping I'm wrong about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Good post. Problem I think with alternative options is that here in the USA they already are in bed with the pfizer and moderna vaccines and we may never be allowed any other options at all. I also think that if they can push it through, we will be moving toward a mandatory vaccination policy within a year demonizing those as uncaring and evil who resist it. Hoping I'm wrong about that.
Alternative options for the population who are willing to take a vaccine is like someone eating Wendy's instead of McDonalds with the belief that it won't be as bad...haha. Unfortunately, we're at a point where millions of people are getting these potentially dangerous gene altering vaccines with no end in sight. I'm against all of it, but for those getting a vaccine(s), this might be the "less worse" option.

The mandatory vaccines will be part of restrictions to do certain things (i.e- travel, work, etc.) Making it mandatory for all is too far fetched. Too many gun owners who will go down fighting if that happens.

B

Blaze

Alternative options for the population who are willing to take a vaccine is like someone eating Wendy's instead of McDonalds with the belief that it won't be as bad...haha. Unfortunately, we're at a point where millions of people are getting these potentially dangerous gene altering vaccines with no end in sight. I'm against all of it, but for those getting a vaccine(s), this might be the "less worse" option.

The mandatory vaccines will be part of restrictions to do certain things (i.e- travel, work, etc.) Making it mandatory for all is too far fetched. Too many gun owners who will go down fighting if that happens.
I'm with you on being against all that. And having the ability to choose a less shitty option is just not attractive at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals