The Health Cost Of Lockdowns- Death Tolls From Increased Suicide, Blood Shortages, And Other Effects

Peatogenic

Because they(Frauci, shaw lady, and the Kenites) want to keep extending it till the economy is completely destroyed.

Well maybe, but keeping it till early May doesn't seem controversial. Even if they hadn't given this "model" it seems very unlikely Trump would have decided to reopen before May anyway. What would have been controversial is if this leaked document gave a model for a spike if there was a lift before June.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well maybe, but keeping it till early May doesn't seem controversial. Even if they hadn't given this "model" it seems very unlikely Trump would have decided to reopen before May anyway. What would have been controversial is if this leaked document gave a model for a spike if there was a lift before June.
Maybe alexa can give you clarification.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

theLaw

It didn't answer my question, either. You'd have to spell it out more clearly.

Nope. This will be my last post to you, and I'll place you on ignore. Best of luck to you.

I clearly stated in post #420 the exact discrepancy between what you were claiming and what the memo apparently stated.

Peatogenic

The book of revelations is what he is referring to.

The Apostle Paul was an authoritarian if there ever was one, and created an authoritarian power system that mainly unorthodox Christians truly adhere to. So I always find it ironic seeing this forum laced with "the spirit behind the letter". It's so odd to see Charlie et al fighting against "flesh and blood" principalities (world governments) yet be completely oblivious to the authoritarian group consensus power dynamics instituted by Paul.

Edit: yes, I know John wrote Revelations

Peatogenic

Nope. This will be my last post to you, and I'll place you on ignore. Best of luck to you.

I clearly stated in post #420 the exact discrepancy between what you were claiming and what the memo apparently stated.

And I didn't understand it. It seems like you have some kind of unspoken aggression towards me.

Regina

True that. @Regina we cant take it over to the thread I made about end times if you want.
Okay. I used to read/devour Revelations when I was quite young. Wrote a lot of prose and songs with my guitar about stuff I read in Revelations.
But I think I was trying to be cool and I was also very hungry for information that pointed to why nothing really seems like what people say.
But I've always been such a slow reader. So much to try to take in and understand.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"Without an effective therapy or a vaccine for the novel coronavirus, the U.S. economy could face 18 months of rolling shutdowns as the outbreak recedes and flares up again, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Neel Kashkari said."

“We’re looking around the world. As they relax the economic controls, the virus flares back up again,” Kashkari said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” Kashkari is a voter in 2020 on the Fed’s policy-setting Federal Open Market Committee."

Kashkari Says U.S. May Face 18 Months of Rolling Shutdowns

S.Seneff

Finally, China will take over the world. So easy it was !

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
President Trump just tweeted this:

"For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect...."

"....It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue. A decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others, will be made shortly!"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is just my theory but I am thinking part of the reason for those tweets is so that President Trump can get out in front of the demoncratic Governors who will try and refuse to open things up.

theLaw

This is just my theory but I am thinking part of the reason for those tweets is so that President Trump can get out in front of the demoncratic Governors who will try and refuse to open things up.

It would be pretty entertaining if the re-opening of states was split down party lines.:cool:

Peatogenic

But on the other hand, if Trump or whatever president wanted a longer SIP than some states (like Texas?) felt was reasonable based on statewide data, he could stall some states from reopening. Do you not see it can be unfavorable both ways?

(Just yesterday you were in support of states having the full power of reopening.)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals