BOMBSHELL: Serotonin High in Depression, Not a "Happy" Chemical, Lowers Energy, Depression Self-Resolves

Mauritio

I was actually just about to try SSRI's for anxiety even despite knowing how determinantal serotonin is. This reinforces that being a bad idea.

Does anything actually work? I've tried everything really. Niacinamide, more sugar, more carbs, more calories, andro, 11-keto dht, l-theanine, glycine, magnesium. No effects.

About to just pump myself full of anabolic steroids. Surely that'd work.
Very high doses of salt or cypro .

LeeLemonoil

I was actually just about to try SSRI's for anxiety even despite knowing how determinantal serotonin is. This reinforces that being a bad idea.

Does anything actually work? I've tried everything really. Niacinamide, more sugar, more carbs, more calories, andro, 11-keto dht, l-theanine, glycine, magnesium. No effects.

Why not try the things that have data and publications behind it for affective disorders?

Aspirin first and foremost
Taurin
Creation
Zinc
Vitamin C

P

pineywoodrooter

Very high doses of salt or cypro .

I’ve been taking 1/2 teaspoon of salt in water daily. Oddly it has provided some relief. How much constitutes a high dose? I do also salt liberally to taste.

I’ve been thinking of cyproheptadine as well. I was hesistant about the side effects but I suppose anything is on the table at this point.

I’ve noticed that the anxiety is worse when my gut is pissed. Most of the peaty stuff hasn’t worked in this area sadly.

tankasnowgod

I’ve been thinking of cyproheptadine as well. I was hesistant about the side effects but I suppose anything is on the table at this point.
How can you even reconcile these two statements? The side effects of SSRIs include potentially murdering yourself and others. John DeCamp even pointed out (in one of the later versions of "The Franklin Coverup) that every single school mass shooter (up to that point) was on an SSRI.

In Part 1, I shared the story of Adriano who, upon his doctor’s advice, began taking an antidepressant last year. Rather than help with his anxiety and depression, the SSRI drug prescribed to Adriano made his condition much, much worse. He became increasingly agitated, jittery, impulsive and aggressive.

Worst of all, Adriano became suicidal.

Bowling for Fluvoxamine

At 11:19am on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado, twelfth graders Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold began shooting at their fellow students. By the time their rampage was over, ten students and one teacher had been murdered. Twenty-four additional people were injured. After the shootings, Harris and Klebold committed suicide in the school library. At the time, it was the deadliest high school shooting in US history.

Both shooters were autopsied after the massacre. The toxicology analysis showed Harris’ blood was free of alcohol and contained detectable amounts of only one drug:

Fluvoxamine.

The side effects of cypro are basically some initial drowsiness, and maybe some weight gain (both of which can happen on SSRIs as well). Even the worst side effects of cypro listed on Drugs.com don't look to be as serious at the ones listed for SSRIs.

Last edited:

Mauritio

I’ve been taking 1/2 teaspoon of salt in water daily. Oddly it has provided some relief. How much constitutes a high dose? I do also salt liberally to taste.

I’ve noticed that the anxiety is worse when my gut is pissed. Most of the peaty stuff hasn’t worked in this area sadly.
It's not odd at all.
Salt increases GABA and dopamine; lowers adrenaline and serotonin.

I'd say at least 1 or 2 tablespoons in divided doses throughout the day.

P

pineywoodrooter

It's not odd at all.
Salt increases GABA and dopamine; lowers adrenaline and serotonin.

I'd say at least 1 or 2 tablespoons in divided doses throughout the day.

Thanks. I will try it.

CrackLord

I just saw a YouTube video describing the story of Daniel Halsmet. His daughter and her boyfriend murdered him, then bragged about it on social media days later.

Watching the whole backstory was fascinating and makes the situation even more bizarre. Except one part. It turns out that while she was living with her father, her father said she had mental health problems and had enrolled her with a psychologist.

That made me almost certain that this is another SSRI user case. I’m almost certain they prescribed her SSRIs and who knows, her deranged boyfriend may have also been on them at the same time. This type of pattern of extreme behaviors coming from SSRI users is just too common.

TheCalciumCad

"They found there was no difference in serotonin levels between people diagnosed with depression and healthy people, despite polls suggesting up to 95 per cent of the public believing this is the case.

Artificially lowering serotonin levels in healthy volunteers also did not lead them to developing depression.

And over the long-term, powerful SSRIs may actually have the opposite effect as to what is intended."

"NHS data shows there has been a surge in prescriptions doled out in England, with 8.3million patients taking them in 2021/22, 6 per cent more than the previous year." wonder why?

Grapelander

They were aware from this Metergoline study in 2002 that lowering serotonin did not exacerbate depression.
J Clin Psychopharmacol

A role for serotonin in season affective disorder (SAD) has been explored with a variety of serotonergic pharmacologic agents. The authors initially hypothesized that metergoline, a nonspecific serotonin antagonist, would exacerbate depressive symptoms. In a small, open-label pilot study, the authors observed the opposite effect.
They decided to follow up on this finding with this formal study. The study followed a double-blind, randomized cross-over design. Data suggest that single doses of metergoline may have antidepressant effects that last several days. Possible mechanisms include 5-hydroxytryptamine(2) receptor downregulation and dopamine agonism.

Grapelander

Serotonin makes the 'stick' work better (carrot & stick analogy). Punishment / Reward.

Reconciling the Role of Serotonin in Behavioral Inhibition and Aversion: Acute Tryptophan Depletion Abolishes Punishment-Induced Inhibition in Humans

Behavioral inhibition is a prepotent reaction to aversive outcomes.
Serotonin is critical for punishment-induced inhibition.
Aversive events (such as inescapable shocks) activate serotonin-releasing neurons.
Lowering serotonin abolishes punishment-induced inhibition.

Jaydogg23

Blackseed oil (Nigella Sativa), Aspirin, and micro-dosing alcohol (vodka, whiskey) works for me with anxiety. Try having a teaspoon (5mL) of whiskey or vodka with your coffee in the morning 2 to 3 times throughout the day.

Validus

Have you ever tried SAM-E? I'd used it in the past, years ago, but recently found it effective for boosting mood, energy and reducing depression. I typically take 800 mg's in the morning when I wake up and another 400 mg's before lunch. Took about a week to notice I felt lighter.

Validus

I dissolve about 25mgs of lidocaine hcl in a shot glass of warm water and down the hatch. If it works, your problem is likely either adrenaline, histamine, or endotoxin. These are the things lidocaine is typically good for.
Do you have any articles or links you can share that led you to experiment with this protocol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals