New Thinking On Covid Lockdowns: They’re Overly Blunt And Costly

Maljam

Thank you for posting, very interesting.
Taken from the link

"Interestingly, Jacobson’s team also suggests vitamin D as a potentially useful Covid-19 drug. The vitamin is involved in the RAS system and could prove helpful by reducing levels of another compound, known as REN. Again, this could stop potentially deadly bradykinin storms from forming. The researchers note that vitamin D has already been shown to help those with Covid-19. The vitamin is readily available over the counter, and around 20% of the population is deficient. If indeed the vitamin proves effective at reducing the severity of bradykinin storms, it could be an easy, relatively safe way to reduce the severity of the virus."

tankasnowgod

Really too much. Our society has become shameful. Democracy at its worst...

Yep. That's why the united states of America was never set up as a Democracy in the first place. It's a Republic. It's that hole in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 that opened up the parallel government that's a legislative democracy. As G. Edward Griffin pointed out, a lynch mob is Democracy in Action.

Recoen

Thank you for posting, very interesting.
Taken from the link

"Interestingly, Jacobson’s team also suggests vitamin D as a potentially useful Covid-19 drug. The vitamin is involved in the RAS system and could prove helpful by reducing levels of another compound, known as REN. Again, this could stop potentially deadly bradykinin storms from forming. The researchers note that vitamin D has already been shown to help those with Covid-19. The vitamin is readily available over the counter, and around 20% of the population is deficient. If indeed the vitamin proves effective at reducing the severity of bradykinin storms, it could be an easy, relatively safe way to reduce the severity of the virus."
Bradykinin storms also have to do with a release of NO, so the use of MB and redlight makes sense too.

Unknownuser

With all this fake pandemic, the censoring, forbiding, fake "Revolution" in Belarus and global lockdowns, the deep state, it's politicians, pharma and media showed it's real and honest face to everybody. Its really really scaring how deep the deep state goes. They are inside everything important. Sadly,most people cant and never will see it.

İt took me long time to wake up. I believed 9/11 and the wars after. But the lybia war and killing of Gaddafi truly woke me up. Yet I was never aware how much control of the world they really have, until this covid scam. Almost every country on the planet is in their hands. Even Russia. All media in the world. All politicans. An army of internet trolls spreading fear and fake news.

Regina

With all this fake pandemic, the censoring, forbiding, fake "Revolution" in Belarus and global lockdowns, the deep state, it's politicians, pharma and media showed it's real and honest face to everybody. Its really really scaring how deep the deep state goes. They are inside everything important. Sadly,most people cant and never will see it.

İt took me long time to wake up. I believed 9/11 and the wars after. But the lybia war and killing of Gaddafi truly woke me up. Yet I was never aware how much control of the world they really have, until this covid scam. Almost every country on the planet is in their hands. Even Russia. All media in the world. All politicans. An army of internet trolls spreading fear and fake news.
Me too. That was my progession as well. Of course, I knew CIA killed Kennedy, but the mind glosses over it. But the gangster guns for drugs; gun for drugs; UN-NATO aim for one globe rapacious fascist imperial empire--keeping the little people permanently under that all-seeing eye--malignantly chugs along toward their "final solution." I.e., permanent power.
They forget that impermanence is a part of nature.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Lobbyism rules the world. In Germany they want to forbid supplements and Vitamins soon as much as I know. So you only should take pharma pills instead of filling up the deficiencies you have and heal.

They really think they've broken the German population. They won't be the first to have thought this but I hope these germans rise up and make sure they're they last