The Health Cost Of Lockdowns- Death Tolls From Increased Suicide, Blood Shortages, And Other Effects

David PS

Thankfully the ACLU stopped them before they were released.

Yes, many individuals are willing to give up their rights. We need organizations like the ACLU to keep the government from overreaching.

Peatogenic

Yes, many individuals are willing to give up their rights. We need organizations like the ACLU to keep the government from overreaching.

Many individuals are also not willing. The Houston judge recently imposed 30 days of mask wearing with a 1k fine. Much of the city has been opposed, the Houston Police Department said it may be unconstitutional and will not be enforcing, the Houston Police union called her overreaching, and she has already been sued by Steve Hotz who has made it clear that he will take the case to the Texas Supreme court if needed. She has also faced backlash by our Lt Gov. Houston is the 4th largest city in the country with an extremely diverse population and by no means conservative dominated. Yet she has called defiance "politicizing" of the crisis.

Last edited:

David PS

David PS

Many individuals are also not willing. The Houston judge recently imposed 30 days of mask wearing with a 1k fine. Much of the city has been opposed, the Houston Police Department said it may be unconstitutional and will not be enforcing, the Houston Police union called her overreaching, and she has already been sued by Steve Hotz who has made it clear that he will take the case to the Texas Supreme court if needed. She has also faced backlash by our Lt Gov. Houston is the 4th largest city in the country with an extremely diverse population and by no means conservative dominated. Yet she has called defiance "politicizing" of the crisis.

Hurray for the police. It seems too common these days that if someone does not agree that the situation calls for surrendering your rights for the greater good, they will be called a politicizer. I think of it as an updated version of being called a troublemaker.

Here in PA, one cannot go into a store without a mask. The stores enforce the policy at the door. I am in the 65+ age category and I just consider it to be a minor inconvenience. To me, it is much like a dress code. After all, they will not let me into the store with if I am not wearing shoes. I am grateful that others, who are wearing masks, may be helping me avoid getting sick. We have fines for not wearing masks but I have not seen it enforced. We just want the local economy to be back and running smoothly.

theLaw

Scott Adams realizes he's been lied to this entire time.......(starts at 10:56):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

"The rise in the suicide rate caused by lockdowns in Australia is predicted to exceed deaths from the Wuhan coronavirus by a factor of ten, the Australian reported Thursday."

More at link: Report: Suicide Rise to Kill More than Coronavirus in Australia

In addition to that, this is at the end of the article-

"For instance, national lockdowns have forced countries across the globe to close down TB treatment programs, which reportedly could lead to 6.3 million additional cases of TB and 1.4 million deaths over the next five years."

The response to one respiratory disease is going to cause a lot more deaths from another respiratory disease. And it should be noted, even if you take the COVID numbers at face value and assume they were all "caused" by COVID, TB has still been a greater threat globally this entire time.

Here in the UK how 'heartless' is this Government that people in care homes can still have no visitors, wtf!
It is as if they are the forgotten few, well many actually :mad:
Wouldn't it be better if people in care homes had weeks or months of love than thinking they have been forgotten!!

It seems that if you are over 60+ years of age you/us 'don't' matter, very sad.

I hope people remember the next time they have an opportunity to vote and banish this current administration!!

ThinPicking

Here in the UK how 'heartless' is this Government that people in care homes can still have no visitors, wtf!
It is as if they are the forgotten few, well many actually :mad:
Wouldn't it be better if people in care homes had weeks or months of love than thinking they have been forgotten!!

It seems that if you are over 60+ years of age you/us 'don't' matter, very sad.

I hope people remember the next time they have an opportunity to vote and banish this current administration!!
I think the current administration is irrelevant, the institution itself is clearly corrupt. The millionaire lawyer supposedly leading her majesty's most loyal opposition is clearly a tool of the highest order.

@Lokzo Are you relieved the lockdown in Melbourne is finally coming to an end, do you think the 'heavy' restriction worked?

Here in the UK the Government of Wales (population 3.1 Million) has closed the Country for 14 days, the death figures for Covid yesterday = 3
Oh and its not called a 'lockdown', it's called a 'Firebreak' or 'Circuit Breaker', probably if they called it a lockdown again then nobody would stand for this s**t.

WTAF!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals