The Social Fabric In Western Countries May Be Unraveling

Whichway?

See this is what I prefer over the Holocaust denying bull: good old-fashioned out-right antisemitism. I like it when you trailer park mooks just come right out and say it. Let's everybody know what you are.

Well if you got thrown out by one country, you could say it wasn’t us...it was them When you got dumped by 10, harder to do. When it’s over 100 maybe it would cause some self reflection, but its always everybody else fault and no responsibility taken. But that view is maintained by the supremacist delusion that you are the chosen people....so of course that makes it everyone else fault with no responsibility taken on your part.

Interesting that all I did is state a fact. I didn’t insult you personally, but you come back and call me trailer park trash. That’s such a Jew tactic. You mentioned earlier you are half blood. Did the bloodline come from your Mum or your Dad?

Last edited:

postman

Guys...I'm literally shaking rn. Some old dude with a thick Yiddish accent just called me and asked if I had had interactions with any neo-nazis lately, and he must have used some kind of angel magick on me because, even though I resisted, I immediately I gave you all up. When I begged him not to do anything he said something in Yiddish about "sending the golems." I looked up the number afterwards and it was for a "Wiesenthal Center." What do you think this means? Seriously freaked out rn. Going to do some Co2 breathing with a mexicoke bottle and rub progesterone on my taint to calm down.
You're joking but the Simon Wiesenthal Center really is a bunch of regressive authoritarian supremacist jews who defame and try to silence anyone who is asking questions about the holocaust or jewish supremacy. I don't think that's funny.

gately

You're joking but the Simon Wiesenthal Center really is a bunch of regressive authoritarian supremacist jews who defame and try to silence anyone who is asking questions about the holocaust or jewish supremacy. I don't think that's funny.
Ehhhhhh...it’s a little funny.

gately

Seriously, keep it coming folks. Who else doesn’t like Jews for the crime of being Jewish? Feel free to throw in your stahlhelm. Totally enlightening thread. Between the evangelical Christians, the anti-semites, and the amount of people on this forum who literally think the moon doesn’t exist, this place is shaping up to be a real hive mind for the intelligentsia. I’m sure Peat would be proud of each and every one of you.

I give it less than a year before there’s a thread here discussing the merits of phrenology.

Jib

Seriously, keep it coming folks. Who else doesn’t like Jews for the crime of being Jewish? Feel free to throw in your stahlhelm. Totally enlightening thread. Between the evangelical Christians, the anti-semites, and the amount of people on this forum who literally think the moon doesn’t exist, this place is shaping up to be a real hive mind for the intelligentsia. I’m sure Peat would be proud of each and every one of you.

I give it less than a year before there’s a thread here discussing the merits of phrenology.

I don't know what's going on here either, I'm out. Disappointed because haidut's OP looked like it was going to make for a great discussion

Lollipop2

This is an old thread but I saw this today and it seems apropos. Seems like that fabric has been on a decline for quite a while:

10D0777D-C492-4A1B-802A-0F5AC1C1ADFA.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals