New Thinking On Covid Lockdowns: They’re Overly Blunt And Costly

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I hope that is the direction we are heading, since the other reality (of coronaviruses always having been around) seems to be off the table for them, or rather never been an option in the first place. There are some realistic mainstream articles popping up here and there in the German mainstream throughout the whole last months, but it gets drowned out from the sheer mass of propaganda. The way our German politicians are talking about it is still nowhere near the sound of the WSJ article, it tends to go even more in the opposite direction.

But it still leaves a bitter aftertaste that the better alternative is basically what they have been planing for in the first place:

https://norberthaering.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Scenarios-for-the-Future-ofTechnology-and-International-Development.pdf
Technological innovation in “Lock Step” is largely driven by government and is focused on issues of national security and health and safety. Most technological improvements are created by and for developed countries, shaped by governments’ dual desire to control and to monitor their citizens. In states with poor governance, large-scale projects that fail to progress abound. Technology trends and applications we might see:
  • Scanners using advanced functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) technology become the norm at airports and other public areas to detect abnormal behavior that may indicate “antisocial intent.”
  • In the aftermath of pandemic scares, smarter packaging for food and beverages is applied first by big companies and producers in a business-to-business environment, and then adopted for individual products and consumers.
  • New diagnostics are developed to detect communicable diseases. The application of health screening also changes; screening becomes a prerequisite for release from a hospital or prison, successfully slowing the spread of many diseases.
  • Tele-presence technologies respond to the demand for less expensive, lowerbandwidth, sophisticated communications systems for populations whose travel is restricted.
  • Driven by protectionism and national security concerns, nations create their own independent, regionally defined IT networks, mimicking China’s firewalls. Governments have varying degrees of success in policing internet traffic, but these efforts nevertheless fracture the “World Wide” Web.

I just don't understand what is the endgame on this. If the lockdowns continue and economies are destroyed, and people are out of a job, where is the money to feed them going to come from??? UBI is not really possible without a working population to at least partially fund it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
putting so many out of work because with a dwindling labor force to parasitize off of, perhaps they might be facing a dwindling of profits in the long term (seemingly their only concern, since morality doesn't even make its way into the article), despite their massive short term profits due to the vaccine marketing campaign.

That's pretty much exactly what I asked Peat a few podcasts ago and his responses was something along the lines of "these people are not very smart. they often implement worldwide policies, wars, etc that end up killing them - the very people who conceived of all those stupid ideas".
Darwin awards for all of our leaders!!

dfspcc20

Thanks!

That's pretty much exactly what I asked Peat a few podcasts ago and his responses was something along the lines of "these people are not very smart. they often implement worldwide policies, wars, etc that end up killing them - the very people who conceived of all those stupid ideas".

That seems to be the theme wherever humans organize hierarchically: resentment at the bottom, stupidity/ignorance at the top.

Drareg

@Drareg thanks! I just looked up Mae Wan Ho and wow - how the traditional geneticists despise her. I see she has published a number of books - can you recommend one?

One of the tragedies of the lockdowns is the imprinting on the minds of countless people that many businesses are "non-essential". There is of course no body of law that establishes such an insulting and belittling concept. No wonder so many suffer unimaginable stress.

Rainbow and the worm and living rainbow h20 are good, if you can only go with one get living rainbow h20, it covers most of her first book with additional insights.

Regina

Just listen to this dead-eyed psychopath.
Eric Schmidt - the virus will be with us for the rest of our lives:

tankasnowgod

So instead of Doctors, they're talking to former CEO's now? Nice.

Assuming COVID 19 is a real virus (a big assumption, seeing as it was never properly discovered)..... so what if it's with us the rest of out lives? It probably existed for centuries before it was "discovered."

Scenes

I actually think this guy spoke very reasonably for an epidemiological non-expert. He’s advocating for getting back to work, we don’t want to live behind screens, we need human contact. He equated the virus to the flu in the respect that it will be with us forever.

He’s just saying we need to keep the masks and up the testing to get the growth rate below 1. I disagree that the testing and the masks are game changers, but he’s not out there saying vaccines are the only cure and we must hide away in fear until then.

boris

I actually think this guy spoke very reasonably for an epidemiological non-expert. He’s advocating for getting back to work, we don’t want to live behind screens, we need human contact. He equated the virus to the flu in the respect that it will be with us forever.

He’s just saying we need to keep the masks and up the testing to get the growth rate below 1. I disagree that the testing and the masks are game changers, but he’s not out there saying vaccines are the only cure and we must hide away in fear until then.

He has his own agenda he's following. He's actually in cahoots with Gates and was one of the big voices urging for a shutdown of the economy as it is, to rebuild a new digital fantasy world where everyone is alone at home and only connected through the internet. Peat talked about this in the latest newsletter.

Ep. 9: Google's Eric Schmidt | Milken Institute
Eric Schmidt: “We're going to need … some kind of shock treatment for seven, eight, nine days where we shut down everything to stop the spread…. And when I say shut down, I mean shut down.”

Last edited:

achillea

Protest with this at min.34. Memorandum of Opposition. Celest Solum mentions you can purchase a contact free phone min. 5 she shows it.

boris

I just don't understand what is the endgame on this. If the lockdowns continue and economies are destroyed, and people are out of a job, where is the money to feed them going to come from??? UBI is not really possible without a working population to at least partially fund it.

I don't understand enough about economics, but since they seem to start pushing the hygene angle, my guess is robots and AI. Where not at that point yet, but not far from it. Technically even now they wouldn't really need humans to do most jobs (clerks, factory workers, etc). In the end they will only need most humans so they have someone to consume their products and media.

Regina

I don't understand enough about economics, but since they seem to start pushing the hygene angle, my guess is robots and AI. Where not at that point yet, but not far from it. Technically even now they wouldn't really need humans to do most jobs (clerks, factory workers, etc). In the end they will only need most humans so they have someone to consume their products and media.

They also want to condition us to being handled by robots--in conjunction with communitarian medical tyranny. If you read the NASA document I posted, homo sapien has outgrown its use. But they'll keep us around if they can fiddle with us, merging AI and the stupid clunky humans. Neuralink, Skynet, Singularity Net, egregore hivemind.

Last edited:

Regina

He has his own agenda he's following. He's actually in cahoots with Gates and was one of the big voices urging for a shutdown of the economy as it is, to rebuild a new digital fantasy world where everyone is alone at home and only connected through the internet. Peat talked about this in the latest newsletter.

Ep. 9: Google's Eric Schmidt | Milken Institute
Eric Schmidt: “We're going to need … some kind of shock treatment for seven, eight, nine days where we shut down everything to stop the spread…. And when I say shut down, I mean shut down.”
:thumbsup: "We all planned this together."

Giraffe

Let’s see how the German protests go this weekend , they have been told by the authorities the protests are banned but it’s still going ahead.
Today the court has overruled the decision to ban the protests. I don't know if they have taken the case to the next higher court though.

Drareg

Today the court has overruled the decision to ban the protests. I don't know if they have taken the case to the next higher court though.

The next higher court is the Supreme Court ? If so they definitely won’t be stopping it.
It seems one of the goals of pathological liberal globalist communist types is destruction of constitutions in nation states, their dream is the United Nations constitution in every country, open boarders and cheap labor galore for the elites.

Giraffe

To add insult to injury the article is calling such selective lockdowns and cost/benefit analyses a "new" thinking on handling the "pandemic" when in reality these concerns were being voiced from the very beginning and mostly ridiculed and/or (il)legally suppressed by the powers that be.
A week ago the health minister of North Rhine-Westphalia said if they had known in March what they know today they wouldn't have done a lockdown the way they have done it. He now calls for more selective measures, and he says that closing schools and kindergartens must not be the first reflex. (By the way, these days the court in North Rhine-Westphalia has overruled mask requirement in schools.)

He mentions that they didn't know how many ICU beds they had and how many respirators. And they didn't expect to free so many beds by telling the hospitals to postpone surgeries. -- Back then we have been told daily that Germany is prepared very well. And now this man is telling us that we had this lockdown because they didn't know how many vacant hospital beds we had?? Will they ever "learn" that contact tracing doesn't help?

(source)

Regina

Protest with this at min.34. Memorandum of Opposition. Celest Solum mentions you can purchase a contact free phone min. 5 she shows it.

What a neat lady. Thx for posting.
I remember seeing a clip from her very early on in this madness.
I want of those phones!!!

boris

A week ago the health minister of North Rhine-Westphalia said if they had known in March what they know today they wouldn't have done a lockdown the way they have done it. He now calls for more selective measures, and he says that closing schools and kindergartens must not be the first reflex. (By the way, these days the court in North Rhine-Westphalia has overruled mask requirement in schools.)

He mentions that they didn't know how many ICU beds they had and how many respirators. And they didn't expect to free so many beds by telling the hospitals to postpone surgeries. -- Back then we have been told daily that Germany is prepared very well. And now this man is telling us that we had this lockdown because they didn't know how many vacant hospital beds we had?? Will they ever "learn" that contact tracing doesn't help?

(source)

Federal health minister Spahn is now too talking about different measures as a response. Stricter quarantine for individuals, with random home controls, and more digitalization. So far he's specifically adressing travellers, but I can see this approach being expanded in fall when flu season starts again and the PCR test will inevitably find something.
Jens Spahn kündigt „verstärktes Quarantäne-Regime“ an - WELT

I hate how this guy talks ("this is an order"), he really enjoys this whole theatre.

Last edited:

Regina

HAH!!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals