The Health Cost Of Lockdowns- Death Tolls From Increased Suicide, Blood Shortages, And Other Effects

InChristAlone

Flattening the curve only prolongs the sickness from going through the populations. Once we get out of quarantine the sickness will still be there. We cannot keep extending lockdown.

nwo2012

Flattening the curve only prolongs the sickness from going through the populations. Once we get out of quarantine the sickness will still be there. We cannot keep extending lockdown.

Oh yes the sick %^&$ers can!
Here in Australia heads of state have already planned for prolonged locksdowns and even when they relax them a little theyve stated social distancing will be the new normal until the vaccine is available.
And this is what its all about. Consolidating power, ending various protests, turning the mob against anyone that does not conform and ultimately forced vaccinations with who knows what toxins or mRNA antibodies? Scary thoughts, wake up you slumbering sheep.

LucyL

This got to me...
101-year-old German woman escapes senior home amid coronavirus lockdown
BERLIN: A 101-year-old woman crept out of an old people's home in a bid to get to visit her daughter on her birthday, German police said on Tuesday (Apr 7).
When they brought her to the house, the daughter explained that her mother had moved into the old people's home only two weeks before and had been "missing her daughter terribly".

Police said the elderly woman was able to see her daughter - from the safety of the patrol car's window - before they brought her back to the home.

They wouldn't let her have contact with her daughter, but it was perfectly ok to have contact with the police? :mad::mad::mad:

My mum is currently in lockdown in her assisted living facility in another state. I'm starting to think letting her stay when things started looking bad was the wrong choice.

Here in Australia heads of state have already planned for prolonged locksdowns and even when they relax them a little theyve stated social distancing will be the new normal until the vaccine is available.
And this is what its all about. Consolidating power, ending various protests, turning the mob against anyone that does not conform and ultimately forced vaccinations with who knows what toxins or mRNA antibodies? Scary thoughts, wake up you slumbering sheep.
I've wondered all along if this isn't just an experiment - a test to see how far they can go.

Gone Peating

yes

the only people who should have been encouraged (not forced) to stay at home are the elderly and immunocompromised

Gone Peating

we need to start demanding that gates and all the representatives, governors, presidents and prime ministers, doctors and leaders of health orgs and "nonprofits" be the first to get the vaccine and provide video evidence

Giraffe

They wouldn't let her have contact with her daughter, but it was perfectly ok to have contact with the police?
C:\Users\Ines\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
I think the story is less dramatic than it sounds. According to German news, people called the police because the old lady seemed disorientated. Then the police men wanted to bring her home, and it was the address of the daughter this old lady gave them.

My mum is currently in lockdown in her assisted living facility in another state. I'm starting to think letting her stay when things started looking bad was the wrong choice.
Any chance to get her out?

David PS

You are comparing something that is estimated to have killed 20-50 Million over 18 months and had a dramatic effect on the overall mortality rate, with something that is only linked with 76,000 deaths over 4 months, and has had no detectable impact on overall mortality.

You might as well be compare the building of the Empire State Building to a 500 square foot cottage.

My comparison might be premature. Let's see how this virus plays out.

The 1918 Flu virus ran its course differently in 30 cities and eventually fizzled-out. That happened without mandatory vaccines because we did not have the technology at the time. Now we have vaccines and large sums of money will be made getting everyone vaccinated. I do not think it is a conspiracy. It is just business as usual. The pharmaceutical companies are trying to exploit the opportunity.

David PS

I agree. For now, there is no talk about decreasing the area under the curve; it is all about flattening the curve so that the medical system can handle it. There is no more talk about the virus going away when the warm weather comes because that position can not be reconciled with the increasing numbers in New Orleans where the weather is already summerlike. New Orleans, LA 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

I noticed on news tonight that the end-date on restrictions in my state of Pennsylvania have now been changed once again. The schools in the entire state are shutdown and they were due to be reopened on April 30th; now it is until further notice. That is too open ended for me. The numbers do not support a lock down of the entire state?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in Pennsylvania - Google My Maps
(click on a country to get the current numbers)

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

I agree. For now, there is no talk about decreasing the area under the curve; it is all about flattening the curve so that the medical system can handle it. There is no more talk about the virus going away when the warm weather comes because that position can not be reconciled with the increasing numbers in New Orleans where the weather is already summerlike. New Orleans, LA 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

Sure it can. Testing has been increasing as weather has been getting warmer. You are seeing increasing number of cases due mainly to the exponential number of tests being done. No testing for this one particular virus? You would be seeing respiratory diseases going down overall in New Orleans, which likely is happening right now anyway.

David PS

Sure it can. Testing has been increasing as weather has been getting warmer. You are seeing increasing number of cases due mainly to the exponential number of tests being done. No testing for this one particular virus? You would be seeing respiratory diseases going down overall in New Orleans, which likely is happening right now anyway.

Let the numbers speak for themselves. Today, only 519 patients on ventilators. Testing for the virus does not put patients on ventilators. Lets watch that number for a few days.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Department of Health | State of Louisiana

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

David PS

In order for the numbers to "speak for themselves," they need context. How many people are on ventilators in Louisiana on an average day?
You would be seeing respiratory diseases going down overall in New Orleans, which likely is happening right now anyway.

Let just wait and see if the numbers are going down overall.

nwo2012

we need to start demanding that gates and all the representatives, governors, presidents and prime ministers, doctors and leaders of health orgs and "nonprofits" be the first to get the vaccine and provide video evidence

I completely agree.

nwo2012

This got to me...
101-year-old German woman escapes senior home amid coronavirus lockdown
BERLIN: A 101-year-old woman crept out of an old people's home in a bid to get to visit her daughter on her birthday, German police said on Tuesday (Apr 7).
When they brought her to the house, the daughter explained that her mother had moved into the old people's home only two weeks before and had been "missing her daughter terribly".

Police said the elderly woman was able to see her daughter - from the safety of the patrol car's window - before they brought her back to the home.

They wouldn't let her have contact with her daughter, but it was perfectly ok to have contact with the police? :mad::mad::mad:

I've wondered all along if this isn't just an experiment - a test to see how far they can go.

Yes but so far the signs are that the slumbering dumbed down sheeple will let them go all the way and even worse beg the gubernments to.do so.

David PS

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There is no more talk about the virus going away when the warm weather comes because that position can not be reconciled with the increasing numbers in New Orleans where the weather is already summerlike.
Are you sure about that?

Chris Berg on Twitter

David PS

Are you sure about that?

Chris Berg on Twitter

I am no longer certain about anything related to this virus. I am just trying to make sense of it all.

The warm humid weather in Florida has not truncated the curve. It seems the date of Florida's delayed stay at home order may be more significant than their warm humid weather. They are still almost 2 weeks away from their predicted peak resource use. IHME | COVID-19 Projections

I am not in favor of lockdowns. I think some social distancing is needed at least temporality and I view DIY masks as a low economic impact means to increase the effectiveness of social distancing. But I do still feel like a burglar walking into stores wearing a mask. ;-)

Giraffe

There is no more talk about the virus going away when the warm weather comes because that position can not be reconciled with the increasing numbers in New Orleans where the weather is already summerlike.
My understanding is that the warm weather works because people spend more time outdoors. Epidemiologists as well as virologists mentioned this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals