The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

tankasnowgod

I'm well aware of that post and the changed testing protocols, but it's not a refutation that more unvaccinated people are dying from Covid than vaccinated.

Lol, wut?

"I'm aware the numbers are totally fake, but that's not a refutation of the numbers!"

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Lol, wut?

"I'm aware the numbers are totally fake, but that's not a refutation of the numbers!"

Take a moment and breathe. Now read closely:. The CDC stopped counting mild cases in the vaccinated, but they did *not* stop counting hospitalized cases among the vaccinated. Thus, hospitalized people with Covid, *both vaccinated and unvaccinated* are considered Covid hospitalizations.

However, the new story is that within these hospitals, the unvaccinated are dying more than the vaccinated.

Nothing you or anyone else has shared has refuted that yet.

Adexx

The death stats are a complete crock, everywhere.

As stated above, the world total for so called "Covid" is about 4.5 Million. The total deaths during that same period is 98 Million. If you add up the deaths for Repiratory Disease, Lower Repiratory Infection, TB, and Malaria for 2017, and then multiply them by 1.75 (to represent the 22 months of this very obviously fake "pandemic), you get 13.5 Million. You don't even need to re-brand half of those deaths to get to the "Super Scary" Covid number.

View attachment 27791

And I posted the article from Colpo above, where he suggests the TRUE world deaths are closer to 200,000, due to all the manipulation of stats going on.

No way you've been "Peating" for five years. If you had actually listened to Peat, you would know that he suggests waiting AT LEAST 20 years after it's offered to the public before taking ANY drug. Maybe you are follow some other Peat (George Peat, Ted Peat, who knows?), but you certainly don't follow the Dr. Peat that this forum is named after.
o you follow everything that Ray says to the letter? Why does it seem like everyone in this forum is a conspiracy theorist?
I think Ray is great, I really do, but if you had to read the warning labels on any of the drugs he advocates especially antibiotics you would be shocked.
Why would the government want to do more harm to the very population that funds the economy and in turn keeps them in power?
Thousands more people will die per year from paracetamol than vaccine related issues.
I didn’t come here to fight, please don’t judge me and make derogatory remarks about which Peat ive been following.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

o you follow everything that Ray says to the letter? Why does it seem like everyone in this forum is a conspiracy theorist?
I think Ray is great, I really do, but if you had to read the warning labels on any of the drugs he advocates especially antibiotics you would be shocked.
Why would the government want to do more harm to the very population that funds the economy and in turn keeps them in power?
Thousands more people will die per year from paracetamol than vaccine related issues.
I didn’t come here to fight, please don’t judge me and make derogatory remarks about which Peat ive been following.

This thread has not once brought up a genocide conspiracy theory. I believe that corporations have power. If there are resultant deaths, humans in these corporations will resort to unethical behavior when faced with financial ruin of thousands, and imprisonment. That's a totally reasonable take on why the gov would be hiding tens of thousands of vaccine deaths so far reported in the US and UK.

valzim

Not sure if mentioned but hospitals count people with one of the two shots and people who got the serving shot but died or were hospitalized within 2 weeks as unvaccinated. So those statistics you are referring to are meaningless.

David PS

Take a moment and breathe. Now read closely:. The CDC stopped counting mild cases in the vaccinated, but they did *not* stop counting hospitalized cases among the vaccinated. Thus, hospitalized people with Covid, *both vaccinated and unvaccinated* are considered Covid hospitalizations.

However, the new story is that within these hospitals, the unvaccinated are dying more than the vaccinated.

People who have recieved a jab but are hospitalized before 2 weeks after their second jab are counted as being unvaccinated. They are jabbed (sometimes twice) but counted as unvaccinated. Why is this not cooking the books?

J.R.K

I know, I said "in a different way" . I agree he doesn't know what he's talking about.

But nothing you've shared has contradicted the story that more unvaccinated people die of Covid now. I didn't say it was a lot of people dying, either. I'm well aware of all the distortions you shared, but this is the first one that hasn't been refuted yet that I'm aware of. And I don't know that any of us could verify the exact number of true Covid cases that are unvaccinated and also die specifically from Covid.
As I evolve my opinions on this subject have changed very much so. Assuming that this is an actual pandemic and that the virus (if you believe in that narrative) or something else is helping the people with comorbidities into their graves on an advanced schedule.
I think if one were being scared into taking this gene therapy, one would be very well served to access whether you actually require the gene therapy,” to gain the all protecting antibodies”. That the powers that be and the media purport to be the almighty saving genie in a bottle to deliver us from the bowels of Hell we are currently in.
If you are concerned I think you would be well served to find out if indeed you already have the third line of defence within already. If you get your IGg antibodies for the S1 spike protein or the SARS COV2 virus you might find you are considering getting a therapy that may or may not give you a defence that you already have in place.
It is a new piece of knowledge that I have become aware of that it can actually be dangerous to take a vaccine when you currently have antibodies in place to the antigen in the treatment. You would also be well served should you decide that you want to have the gene therapy to get yourself checked to verify that you do not currently have an ,”assymptomatic infection currently ongoing, taking a vaccine during an infection to prevent that infection can also have negative side effects.
This is something that public health should have considered and known of the consequences, when they began this highly risky business of vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic or any outbreak.
One reminder is that there is ample proof and CDC has already conceded that the vaccinated already carry as great or greater viral load than the unvaccinated.
The difference appears to be in the lack of the cytokine storm for most. Which brings the question. Since cytokines and in the severe cases cytokine storms are one of the immune systems tools for defence of the body from foreign pathogens. If this system is suppressed what else are you now vulnerable to?

To paraphrase the the wisdom of tanksasnowgod. Do you really believe that all the other health threats and diseases went on holidays while SARS COV2 stepped in to carry on the daily business of those on holiday?
Dr Peat summed it up best, when he said (again I paraphrase) that you are focusing the immune system to deal with one pathogen, but you are still having all the other threats omnipresent.

Perry Staltic

"Unvaccinated" includes those who have received one or two shots (i.e., vaccinated) but are less than 14 days after 2nd shot. So they are not really unvaccinated.

David PS

gaze

i think it's better to be cautious rather than completely brush it off. peter mcculloughs work is good to catch up on, he takes covid fairly seriously and has taken care of hundreds of patients by providing them some early treatments. monoclonal antibodies seems fairly effective if given early.

J.R.K

Lol, 5%? That's radically higher than even the demonvax trials show.

The Absolute Risk Reduction rate absolutely pathetic in all of them, and far lower that your insanely high end estimate of 5%

AstraZenica, the leader of the pack, only sports 1.3%
Moderna and J&J, only 1.2%
Pfizer, 0.84%

And, of course, they weren't even tested as to whether they lower hospitalizations or deaths. Also, there were ZERO Covid deaths in the placebo arms of these studies.
I would wonder now @tankasnowgod. The figures you quote are from the EUA documents. Is there any trustworthy real world data now that the gene therapies have been deployed in a massive and global manner, that would be able to define what the actual risk reduction really is, for that matter the relative risk reduction would be pertinent also. I have heard a report that the RRR in Israel was at forty five percent.

J.R.K

"Unvaccinated" includes those who have received one or two shots (i.e., vaccinated) but are less than 14 days after 2nd shot. So they are not really unvaccinated.
+1 but I believe in Canada we extend it to 35 days. In other words you are not vaccinated fully unless you receive two doses and are on day thirty six after the last jab.

tankasnowgod

o you follow everything that Ray says to the letter?
No, but the 20 year rule is a good one. I certainly won't make an exception for a poorly tested, ineffective class of drug made by corporate criminals with total legal immunity to attempt to prevent infection with a mild common cold virus.
Why does it seem like everyone in this forum is a conspiracy theorist?
Because Conspiracies are one of the most common criminal charges. If you don't believe in "Conspiracies," then you don't believe in the Enron Scandal, or the Bernie Madoff Scandal, or even the "official" story of 9/11. You'd have to believe that every single crime ever committed was plotted and commited by one single person with no help. That idea is ludicrous.

I think it's equally ludicrous to think that there is some sort of maximum limit that criminals won't try and go past.
Really? Which particular one are you thinking of? I've read plenty of labels and inserts. Which drug, specifically, are you referring to? Why not link a label or insert?
This question is simply adorable. What are you, five years old? A quick look at the "Democide" stats from the 20th century should tell you that governments can and do harm hundreds of millions of people, many of them their own citizens.

Plus, government actions have done quite a bit to shorten people's lives over the past year, with the stress and poverty alone. There are clearly many criminals within every government, and denying it at this point is just silly.
Well, I don't take acetaminophen either, so this is irrelevant to me.

But also..... your statement is straight up FALSE. In fact, there have already been tens of thousands more Demonvax deaths than those from Acetaminophen.

Acetaminophen overdose is the leading cause for calls to Poison Control Centers (>100,000/year) and accounts for more than 56,000 emergency room visits, 2,600 hospitalizations, and an estimated 458 deaths due to acute liver failure each year. Data from the U.S. Acute Liver Failure Study Group registry of more than 700 patients with acute liver failure across the United States implicates acetaminophen poisoning in nearly 50% of all acute liver failure in this country. Available in many single or combination products, acetaminophen produces more than 1 billion US dollars in annual sales for Tylenol products alone. It is heavily marketed for its safety compared to nonsteroidal analgesics. By enabling self-diagnosis and treatment of minor aches and pains, its benefits are said by the Food and Drug Administration to outweigh its risks. It still must be asked: Is this amount of injury and death really acceptable for an over-the-counter pain reliever?

That is from 2004, so let's quadruple it an round up...... we would now have 2,000 acetaminophen deaths (as a high estimate) in the US for 2021.

Going on over to OpenVAERS to get the latest death report from the three Demonvaxes on the market....

We are at 14,506. This is not only more that 7 times higher than my generous acetaminophen estimate, I believe that now eclipses Cocaine Overdose deaths in the US.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I won't fight with you if you don't make ridiculous and obviously false statements. And again, I don't know which "Peat" you have been following, but it seems like you don't even understand his core priniciples.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

It's obvious to everyone here that the numbers are disordered. But the story is still that the unvaccinated are dying more than the vaccinated.

Bringing up the fact that people who have two doses and die from Covid (purportedly) in less than two weeks is surely not an assertion that everyone dying from Covid right now is dying within two weeks of their second shot. It's certainly possible, but it's not like anyone has that data. You're just stating the metrics of testing, which does not refute that more unvaccinated are dying than vaccinated.

I like to debate in an effort to arrive at truth. And to see my own logical fallacies and others'.

P

Peatness

It's obvious to everyone here that the numbers are disordered. But the story is still that the unvaccinated are dying more than the vaccinated.

Bringing up the fact that people who have two doses and die from Covid (purportedly) in less than two weeks is surely not an assertion that everyone dying from Covid right now is dying within two weeks of their second shot. It's certainly possible, but it's not like anyone has that data. You're just stating the metrics of testing, which does not refute that more unvaccinated are dying than vaccinated.

I like to debate in an effort to arrive at truth. And to see my own logical fallacies and others'.
Please do yourself a favour. I don’t know exactly how many vaccine threads there are on the forum. Go through some of them if not all, read, watch, and listen. We have exhausted this subject.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Please do yourself a favour. I don’t know exactly how many vaccine threads there are on the forum. Go through some of them if not all, read, watch, and listen. We have exhausted this subject.

I've already read at least twenty of them and am very much opposed to taking a vaccine and very much opposed to corporate media. If you can't refute the specific claim I've brought up, that's ok.

gaze

I've already read at least twenty of them and am very much opposed to taking a vaccine and very much opposed to corporate media. If you can't refute the specific claim I've brought up, that's ok.
covid can be a risk. the vaccine debate has taken away from the treatment debate since the beginning. personally i think people who say covid doesn't exist at all arnt helping much

View: https://rumble.com/vizeup-dr.-peter-mccullough-resistance-to-early-treatment-part-2-the-washington-pu.html

Perry Staltic

It's not 2 weeks, it's 6 weeks; a period of time in which their immune systems are suppressed due to the injections. The data that the vaccinated (one or more doses) are hospitalized and dying more are coming from other countries that don't manipulate the data like the US does. You can't arrive at the truth when working with corrupt data.

P

Peatness

All I need to know is that we are being lied to. The covid injections are not vaccines. They are toxic to the recipient and to those who are in close contact with the recipient. There are treatments for the illness named covid 19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals