The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

B

Braveheart

My county is just coming out of a very bad 3rd wave. Delta has been merciless. I personally know 22 people who died in the past 3 months.
Trust me people, get vaccinated. It may save your life, even if it gives you a 5% better chance, what do you have to loose? Over 4 billion doses have been given so far, surely that alone must be more than enough evidence that it’s safe? Personally including myself most people I know professionally and socially have been vaccinated with absolutely no effects at all. Either way it’s your choice, if you feel that you are not at risk, then don’t get vaxed.
What the vax has given me, is freedom, I am no longer paranoid.
ignorance is bliss....

Summer

My county is just coming out of a very bad 3rd wave. Delta has been merciless. I personally know 22 people who died in the past 3 months.
Trust me people, get vaccinated. It may save your life, even if it gives you a 5% better chance, what do you have to loose? Over 4 billion doses have been given so far, surely that alone must be more than enough evidence that it’s safe? Personally including myself most people I know professionally and socially have been vaccinated with absolutely no effects at all. Either way it’s your choice, if you feel that you are not at risk, then don’t get vaxed.
What the vax has given me, is freedom, I am no longer paranoid.
LOL great first post. You have convinced me! I can’t wait for each booster shot to quell any new paranoia that may arise ???

Xemnoraq

i think Georgi covered alot of this, the testing for protocol for vaccinated has apparently been changed in a way so there will be almost no covid cases in the vaccinated and therefore they need the positive test to say they died of covid

Doc Sandoz

All info re COVID coming from CNN or any other corporate media is tweaked and falsified in more or less subtle ways to fit the scare narrative. This is very easy to do given the shifting definitions and parameters of who is regarded as vaxxed, how tests are run etc.

Lollipop2

All info re COVID coming from CNN or any other corporate media is tweaked and falsified in more or less subtle ways to fit the scare narrative. This is very easy to do given the shifting definitions and parameters of who is regarded as vaxxed, how tests are run etc.
Precisely.

tankasnowgod

...are the recent reports of the states with the lowest vaccination rates have highest Covid deaths. Has anyone found issues with this data so far? I've not been afraid by a single media story since the start of the pandemic till this one.
Why?

The Mass Satanic Media has been engaged in non-stop propaganda for the past 22 months. You really think they stopped just NOW, and are telling the truth?

This so called "Pandemic" is fake. Even if you take the COVID numbers at face value, they make up about 5% or less of total deaths during the past 22 months. 4.5 Million "Covid" deaths out of 98 Million total deaths means it's just not that big a deal, period. Heart Disease and Cancer still reign supreme as the numbers one and two killers. If you are under 80...... it's even LESS of a concern. It's would probably be something like the number 99 cause of death, if it could even make the Top 100.

Context alone should eliminate any fears you have.

The Psuedo-Vaccines didn't even test for a reduction in Deaths or Hospitalizations in their shoddy, fraudulent 2-3 year trials where they used 2 months interim data to get EUA. And there were ZERO Covid deaths in the placebo arms of those trials, so let's end the delusion that any of those rushed to market drugs can somehow prevent hospitalizations or deaths.

Anthony Colpo details how the Covid Toll is a big, fat fraud here, and suggests the real death toll is around 30,000 or less in the US (maybe 200,000 or so worldwide), making it a mild flu virus, if anything-

As stated in the article, the PCR test can be manipulated to state anything they want. They have said they will only count PCR tests run at 28 or less for the vaxxed, but apparently, 35, 40 45 or higher is still A Okay for the untainted! They can even manipulate "vaccinated" status, calling everyone who only had their shot 2 weeks ago or less "unvaxxed." And I wouldn't be surprised if they put a 5-6 month cap on that figure too, to sell booster shots.

Colpo again, talking about how the highest vaxxed countries see a high spike in cases-

And using the Massachusets study-

Bottom line, the vaccines do nothing except harm people, and Covid is an overblown common cold virus, if it's anything, and anyone under 65 has a far, far, FAR greater chance of dying a car crash than dying from/with Covid. if you don't fear your car, you certainly shouldn't fear Covid.

tankasnowgod

Also:. "We continue to see a rise in cases driven by the more transmissible Delta variant with cases concentrated in communities with lower vaccination rates," Jeff Zients.

How would he know? He works for the Federal Government, and there is NO GOVERNMENT APPROVED TEST for ANY of the variants.

Much like that dementia ridden PUBLIC SERVANT who occupies the role of the head of the executive branch, Zients has no idea what he's talking about.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

How would he know? He works for the Federal Government, and there is NO GOVERNMENT APPROVED TEST for ANY of the variants.

Much like that dementia ridden PUBLIC SERVANT who occupies the role of the head of the executive branch, Zients has no idea what he's talking about.

That's literally what I wrote, in a different way. The CDC is not investigating mild cases among the vaccinated, so there's no way anyone would know case breakdowns between the two groups.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Personally i don't care weather you get vexed or not. The only way out of this pandemic is if you either get covid or get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get covid though, but your chances of getting it are much less also you will probably have a better chance of survival if you do get it.

Here is an attachment, showing stats from one of our hospitals.

Again i really don't care if you get vaxed, all I was saying is be careful, northern hemisphere is going into winter soon and delta is brutal. We have just gone into Spring, so I was just giving you a perspective.

Ok, since you aren't trying to persuade the vaccine anymore but are now persuading that "Delta is brutal" do you have any data which shows the Delta variant being isolated and any data showing this isolated variant being brutal?

tankasnowgod

Look up the death stats in South Africa, it has been brutal.

The death stats are a complete crock, everywhere.

As stated above, the world total for so called "Covid" is about 4.5 Million. The total deaths during that same period is 98 Million. If you add up the deaths for Repiratory Disease, Lower Repiratory Infection, TB, and Malaria for 2017, and then multiply them by 1.75 (to represent the 22 months of this very obviously fake "pandemic), you get 13.5 Million. You don't even need to re-brand half of those deaths to get to the "Super Scary" Covid number.

All Cause Mortality.png

And I posted the article from Colpo above, where he suggests the TRUE world deaths are closer to 200,000, due to all the manipulation of stats going on.

No way you've been "Peating" for five years. If you had actually listened to Peat, you would know that he suggests waiting AT LEAST 20 years after it's offered to the public before taking ANY drug. Maybe you are follow some other Peat (George Peat, Ted Peat, who knows?), but you certainly don't follow the Dr. Peat that this forum is named after.

tankasnowgod

That's literally what I wrote, in a different way. The CDC is not investigating mild cases among the vaccinated, so there's no way anyone would know case breakdowns between the two groups.

I wasn't pointing out "mild cases," though, it's about the fact that they have no way of distinguishing between "variants." It's a new level of the fiction.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I wasn't pointing out "mild cases," though, it's about the fact that they have no way of distinguishing between "variants." It's a new level of the fiction.

I know, I said "in a different way" . I agree he doesn't know what he's talking about.

But nothing you've shared has contradicted the story that more unvaccinated people die of Covid now. I didn't say it was a lot of people dying, either. I'm well aware of all the distortions you shared, but this is the first one that hasn't been refuted yet that I'm aware of. And I don't know that any of us could verify the exact number of true Covid cases that are unvaccinated and also die specifically from Covid.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Post #46 in this thread.

I'm well aware of that post and the changed testing protocols, but it's not a refutation that more unvaccinated people are dying from Covid than vaccinated.

Vaccinated people who are in hospital for covid are counted as covid-positive, according to CDC. They just aren't counted as covid-positive if it's a mild case.

tankasnowgod

Trust me people, get vaccinated. It may save your life, even if it gives you a 5% better chance, what do you have to loose?

Lol, 5%? That's radically higher than even the demonvax trials show.

The Absolute Risk Reduction rate absolutely pathetic in all of them, and far lower that your insanely high end estimate of 5%

AstraZenica, the leader of the pack, only sports 1.3%
Moderna and J&J, only 1.2%
Pfizer, 0.84%

And, of course, they weren't even tested as to whether they lower hospitalizations or deaths. Also, there were ZERO Covid deaths in the placebo arms of these studies.