The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

daydreamer

Here are some numbers that I compiled from multiple sources, based upon my age health and zip code, I adjusted as per an average of what Ive seen

odds of recovery if contacting COVID 98 - 99%

odds of dying of COVID .15 - .3%

1 in every 84 people in your county is currently infected with COVID-19.
In a group of 50 people, there is a 45% chance that at least one person has COVID-19.
In a group of 10 people, there is a 11% chance that at least one person has COVID-19.

Among people who are the same age, sex, and health status as you and get sick from COVID-19, the risk of hospitalization is 1.9% , the risk of requiring an ICU is 1.3% , and the risk of not surviving is 0.15%

I myself have found more fear in the last few weeks, paranoid about getting close to people and wondering if every tick I have is a COVID symptom, having anxiety is no fun, this amplifies it

The media will rot your brain, try to stay away from it, get outside stay safe and smart, make good choices

BTW - I am in a high volume "speader" state where it has been bad lately

Green Dot

Don't have the data on hand but survival rates have constantly been in the 98% range.

mariantos

But it seems all the previous news harpings were a clear twisting and dramatizing of reality, when looking at the data. But the vaccine does apparently reduce chance of death significantly. Actually, the demonstrated cognitive decline of catching mild Covid sounds worse to me.

I understand, what you express in writing here is no different from the opinion of those who have already resorted to vaccination.

I live in one of the most affected country in Europe by this "virus", I am in the north of Italy and I traveled constantly from one city to another, without restraint, without a mask depending on the possibility, I entered markets, shops without polishing hands with sanitizing gel, without making the vaccine and without fear for a second that I will get a trace of the virus, be it of any nature and whatever variant it wants.

Here people also wear a mask in their own car, alone behind the wheel. It's not my problem what they do is obvious, but I wonder, like any more curious person, what could have brought them at this stage?

I am very happy instead when I meet young people or people who are open, without fear, they behave like before this whole circus starts. I am happy when I see happy people and I feel disappointed when I meet scared, sad people!

And don't think I'm an extremist, I don't dispute that there are people who got sick of this "virus", I know a few people, but I also know people who died in accidents or were killed by other serious illnesses, and in the end, the cause of death was "covid."

Something is rotten in the middle and it's starting to stink badly. We have to think because it doesn't hurt.

At the end of the day, the decision is yours, but no matter what decision you make, don't forget to ask yourself first, why you will make that decision, what made you make that decision and whether the decision belongs entirely to you.

I just tell you not to be afraid, fear paralyzes your reasoning!

KRB8

I’m 37 years old and got Covid while newly pregnant with my 9th baby. I had fallen off track with my supplements and because I didn’t know I had Covid for 3 days I didn’t treat with supplements until day 4. I could only tke D/Zinc/C and Quercetin due to very early pregnancy. I got a hard case. I felt awful for 14 days, mainly due to fatigue and body aches. The cough/respiratory part was very mild by comparison to seasonal flu. And by the way, I caught it from my 9 year old son who had only recently been to our neighborhood pool. Who knows, but early pregnancy equals mild immunocompromise and my thoughts are had I been more diligent with supplements things likely would’ve been a bit easier. I have seen ZERO cognitive issues in myself or really any other long haul issues. I feel like steel now, like my antibodies must be high. I’m going to test soon and compare to my mom’s post shot. Her’s were only 17 on the first draw and came up to 700 four weeks later. That is supposedly not high enough?!

mariantos

I’m 37 years old and got Covid while newly pregnant with my 9th baby. I had fallen off track with my supplements and because I didn’t know I had Covid for 3 days I didn’t treat with supplements until day 4. I could only tke D/Zinc/C and Quercetin due to very early pregnancy. I got a hard case. I felt awful for 14 days, mainly due to fatigue and body aches. The cough/respiratory part was very mild by comparison to seasonal flu. And by the way, I caught it from my 9 year old son who had only recently been to our neighborhood pool. Who knows, but early pregnancy equals mild immunocompromise and my thoughts are had I been more diligent with supplements things likely would’ve been a bit easier. I have seen ZERO cognitive issues in myself or really any other long haul issues. I feel like steel now, like my antibodies must be high. I’m going to test soon and compare to my mom’s post shot. Her’s were only 17 on the first draw and came up to 700 four weeks later. That is supposedly not high enough?!

Nothing artificial can ever compare to the ingenuity of our natural immune system, to what our Father has given us!

Thousands of years of existence attest to this fact.

Adexx

My county is just coming out of a very bad 3rd wave. Delta has been merciless. I personally know 22 people who died in the past 3 months.
Trust me people, get vaccinated. It may save your life, even if it gives you a 5% better chance, what do you have to loose? Over 4 billion doses have been given so far, surely that alone must be more than enough evidence that it’s safe? Personally including myself most people I know professionally and socially have been vaccinated with absolutely no effects at all. Either way it’s your choice, if you feel that you are not at risk, then don’t get vaxed.
What the vax has given me, is freedom, I am no longer paranoid.

mariantos

My county is just coming out of a very bad 3rd wave. Delta has been merciless. I personally know 22 people who died in the past 3 months.
Trust me people, get vaccinated. It may save your life, even if it gives you a 5% better chance, what do you have to loose? Over 4 billion doses have been given so far, surely that alone must be more than enough evidence that it’s safe? Personally including myself most people I know professionally and socially have been vaccinated with absolutely no effects at all. Either way it’s your choice, if you feel that you are not at risk, then don’t get vaxed.

Who sponsors you?

Do you also know that many people died shortly after the administration of the vaccine I suppose ?!

It is interesting that this is your first message and you have been on the forum for 3-4 years, the first message in which you encourage people to get vaccinated! Suspicious...

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I've not been paranoid at all since the pandemic began. But I know for certain that I'd be paranoid after being vaxxed ascribing any ailment to it or wondering how I might negatively respond to it over the years. And you're definitely in a strong minority to know 22 people who died from it. So I can understand your paranoia. It seems most people barely know people who have even tested positive for it.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Who sponsors you?

Do you also know that many people died shortly after the administration of the vaccine I suppose ?!

It is interesting that this is your first message and you have been on the forum for 3-4 years, the first message in which you encourage people to get vaccinated! Suspicious...

That was my first thought....it seemed a little too laden with persuasion points for someone genuine. But I decided to not presume. They're most definitely not here in good faith if this is their first post and they've written what they've written, and I've never thought that about anyone before posting on a forum.

David PS

Obesity is very high in these areas. The only relevant epidemic is the anti metabolic food supply and sunlight deficiency.

Yes. It so hot in the southern states that they stay inside away from sunlight. In addition, many of the states with low vaccination rates have high obesity rates.

korpesh

Personally know 22 who have died? Lol. Sorry, but I call bull****

Steve

I think this article explains a lot:

Adexx

I have been a peater for 5 years. This is the first time I thought I could offer any input, that’s why I haven’t posted before.
I have a very healthy distrust of authority. I am not here in bad faith, I am just giving shared experience. As I said in my post if you feel you are not at risk,
Then don’t get it. Why are the replies to my post so aggressive?
Look up the death stats in South Africa, it has been brutal.

rei

Weird how flu deaths follow the same pattern. Since 2005 most flu deaths happen in the least covid vaccinated states, and and least flu deaths in the most covid vaccinated states. Only exception is new york. Probably because cuomo killed all susceptible people in the care homes during the first wave.

So seems it has nothing to do with vaccines.

Perry Staltic

Be aware that in the US the way they use the term "unvaccinated" means anyone who is not 14 days beyond their 2nd shot. So there's about a 6-week period where someone could have been vaccinated with one or two shots, but still be considered unvaccinated.

Last edited:

mariantos

That was my first thought....it seemed a little too laden with persuasion points for someone genuine. But I decided to not presume. They're most definitely not here in good faith if this is their first post and they've written what they've written, and I've never thought that about anyone before posting on a forum.

It is his first message, after 4 years spent on this forum, he could have written anywhere, instead he targeted a thread whose title denotes uncertainty, then tries to convince by imposing his point of view in a way that induces fear, throwing numbers to the left and right, not at all different from the one approached by the media.

As for the 22 people, I don't know who he works for and what his goals are, but I want to convey in this way that he not only underestimates us, but insults the intelligence that was given to us!

Adexx

Personally i don't care weather you get vexed or not. The only way out of this pandemic is if you either get covid or get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get covid though, but your chances of getting it are much less also you will probably have a better chance of survival if you do get it.

Here is an attachment, showing stats from one of our hospitals.

Again i really don't care if you get vaxed, all I was saying is be careful, northern hemisphere is going into winter soon and delta is brutal. We have just gone into Spring, so I was just giving you a perspective.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 17.49.47.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 17.49.47.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 20
P

Peatness

Your body your choice, however, I agree with @mariantos that it seems odd your very first post on the forum is to encourage people to take an experimental viral vector gene therapy lased with nano particles. Said injection has been shown to cause serious adverse reactions and conformed affinity with the reproductive organs. Due to the absence of long term data you cannot say with confidence that you are safe from adverse effects from the injection unless you received saline fluid. I think people need to concentrate on improving their own immune system. There is ample information on the site to help anyone achieve a good level of natural immunity without the need subject one’s body to experimentation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals