The first time I've been concerned about Covid and not being vaccinated

Zpol

Personally i don't care weather you get vexed or not. The only way out of this pandemic is if you either get covid or get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get covid though, but your chances of getting it are much less also you will probably have a better chance of survival if you do get it.

Here is an attachment, showing stats from one of our hospitals.

Again i really don't care if you get vaxed, all I was saying is be careful, northern hemisphere is going into winter soon and delta is brutal. We have just gone into Spring, so I was just giving you a perspective.
I'm so curious what's really going on in hospitals. When my grandpa was hospitalized for pneumonia, he was isolated and we couldn't see him. Later on he was moved to a facility where we could see him through a window and found out they were feeding him meat and other hard foods... He literally has no teeth! Also he needed thickener in his water which we found they were not giving him. We finally got him some food he could eat but it was too late, he was too frail and malnourished and died from pneumonia. That's mainly why people are dying in my opinion. Once you go in the hospital you no longer get care for your ailments. Anecdotally, I know of a guy who was experiencing acute colitis (could have been a bowel blockage, or gastroenteritis, we don't know), went to the ER, given a covid test, came back positive, and immediately treatment of his digestive disease was halted, he was put in a covid ward, his wife was his advocate but was entirely ignored by the doctor in charge. The only treatment he got was CDC protocol for covid. He died from lack of treatment of his digestive disease and was listed a covid death.

Another anecdotal instance, a certain republican celebrity was put on a ventilator "out of an abundance of caution".. we know ventilators are a death sentence and should only be used as last resort. Sounds like medical malpractice to me.

A teen girl made the news headlines recently screaming into her phone to her mother for help. Her mother could do nothing, she had no say in the girl's care due her having covid. They put her on a ventilator and she died.

Apparently, the situation in most hospitals is that, if you go in with a positive test, no matter what the reason is why you went to ER to begin with, you get put in a covid ward and are only given approved covid treatment regardless of efficacy. And you are denied medical diets or other medical regimens because they aren't part of the covid protocol.

What's happening in your hospital? Are doctors giving personalized treatments or are they "following protocol" for covid and/or ignoring other ailments and ignoring patients' advocates?

The obvious end to this 'pandemic' is preventing hospitalization in the fist place. We can all agree on that I think. Vaccinated or not, people should be getting basic early onset treatment. It's lunacy to tell people to wait till they're almost dead and then go to the ER.

There is no reason to think the gene therapies won't have long term side effects. The 'vaccine' rollouts are blocking other useful public health programs. The simple act of getting zinc into the cells can stop infection if done soon enough (preferably via long term healthy diet but we know that's not possible for most); why is this not making headlines. Famotidine is OTC and is useful for both infection and long haul.

And what about vit D... Is this even being administered to patients in a standardized way in hospitals?

I'm really curious to know what is actually going on in hospitals. I think nurses and other hospital workers are doing their best and following orders but the situation is beyond what they can deal with at this point.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

It's not 2 weeks, it's 6 weeks; a period of time in which their immune systems are suppressed due to the injections. The data that the vaccinated (one or more doses) are hospitalized and dying more are coming from other countries that don't manipulate the data like the US does. You can't arrive at the truth when working with corrupt data.

So where is the pure data that has convinced you and others that unvaccinated people do not die more from Covid than vaccinated people? We are all aware of how authorities distort and play with numbers and definitions. But where are the numbers that show unvaccinated people don't die from Covid more than vaccinated?

I'm not sure that this data exists. Pointing to the fact that terminology and numbers surrounding the topic are distorted doesn't demonstrate that the vaccine is not effective at lowering fatalities.

And for the record, my prevention regimen:. Lots of sunlight, magnesium baths, and aspirin.

Perry Staltic

So where is the pure data that has convinced you and others that unvaccinated people do not die more from Covid than vaccinated people? We are all aware of how authorities distort and play with numbers and definitions. But where are the numbers that show unvaccinated people don't die from Covid more than vaccinated?

I'm not sure that this data exists. Pointing to the fact that terminology and numbers surrounding the topic are distorted doesn't demonstrate that the vaccine is not effective at lowering fatalities.

And for the record, my prevention regimen:. Lots of sunlight, magnesium baths, and aspirin.

Go look at the data for Israel, Seychelles, Gibraltar, Iceland, UK. Their data show the opposite of what US data show.

David PS

Go look at the data for Israel, Seychelles, Gibraltar, Iceland, UK. Their data show the opposite of what US data show.

I have not seen any US data. I have only seen generalizations from the CDC reported as data. No supporting information. No breakdown of the hospitalizations by age groups. Just general conclusions.

Perry Staltic

I have not seen any US data. I have only seen generalizations from the CDC reported as data. No supporting information. No breakdown of the hospitalizations by age groups. Just general conclusions.

OK, I don't really keep up with it that much to know. Just that other countries are showing the opposite of what the US is claiming.

David PS

OK, I don't really keep up with it that much to know. Just that other countries are showing the opposite of what the US is claiming.

Agreed. The CDC is treating us like childern who can not understand the details. Alternatively, they are treating us like mushrooms.

tankasnowgod

So concerned with "the numbers" when the numbers, themselves, are meaningless.

The PCR is a surrogate test. It doesn't test directly for a virus. And when they made the test, they didn't even have a live sample of the virus.

When the CDC says they are only going to count "Covid" cases among the vaccinated at 28 PCR cycles or less, while continuing to count PCR cycle counts of 30, 35, 40, or even 45 among the unvaxxed, well, I don't know how they could tell you, any more directly, that their numbers are fraudulent.

If you want me to make up some Fraudulent numbers to counter theirs, fine. I have calculated that 18 Billion Vaxxed people have died from Covid in the past month, Meanwhile, only 3 unvaxxed died from Covid (although they had 87 comorbidities). Does that make you feel better? It's just as valid as the CDC numbers, just a little more obvious what game I am playing.

No one dies "FROM Covid." We've talked, again and again, about how a positive PCR test or an eyeballing of a patient is enough to get Covid written on your death certificate.

And going back to the Colpo article, he sums it up nicely-

What seems to be happening is that seasonal influenza cases are being diagnosed as COVID-19 cases.

It also appears influenza is among the many causes of death either being re-assigned as COVID-19, or being relegated as a contributing condition secondary to COVID-19.

95% of the CDC's current COVID death count equates to 533,288 people, each of whom had an average of 4 comorbidities. That's a total of 2,133,152 comorbidities.

And so, in addition to the fraudulent methodology acknowledged by Fauci and Birx, the bad joke that is PCR testing, the officially sanctioned practice of assigning "probable" or "suspected" COVID-19 as cause of death, the Medicare-sanctioned bribes to hospitals and the pressure on doctors to assign COVID-19 even when they believe they shouldn't, we also have confirmation of millions of comorbid conditions among those allegedly dying of COVID-19.

With all these enabling factors present, it becomes incredibly easy to create hundreds of thousands of fallacious "COVID-19" deaths out of thin air.​

The claim that almost 600,000 people in the United States have died primarily as a result of COVID-19 infection is a disgraceful lie.

When we have data from clinical trials involving people largely free of comorbidities returning a zero death rate among non-vaccinated people with confirmed COVID-19, then we have every reason to suspect that the actual cause of death among the 95% of comorbid US COVID-19 victims was not COVID-19 - it was their comorbidities.

And if that is the case, then the CDC needs to revise its current COVID-19 death toll from 561,356 down to 28,067.

And if we further culled that figure of all the false PCR positives and the questionable "suspected" or "probable" COVID-19 cases, what we'd likely be left with is an influenza virus that has caused less deaths than the flu season of 2019-2020.​

So, again, when we have number of Covid deaths under 30,000 in the US, the issue of vaccination becomes pretty much moot.

David PS

tankasnowgod

I'm so curious what's really going on in hospitals. When my grandpa was hospitalized for pneumonia, he was isolated and we couldn't see him. Later on he was moved to a facility where we could see him through a window and found out they were feeding him meat and other hard foods... He literally has no teeth! Also he needed thickener in his water which we found they were not giving him. We finally got him some food he could eat but it was too late, he was too frail and malnourished and died from pneumonia. That's mainly why people are dying in my opinion. Once you go in the hospital you no longer get care for your ailments. Anecdotally, I know of a guy who was experiencing acute colitis (could have been a bowel blockage, or gastroenteritis, we don't know), went to the ER, given a covid test, came back positive, and immediately treatment of his digestive disease was halted, he was put in a covid ward, his wife was his advocate but was entirely ignored by the doctor in charge. The only treatment he got was CDC protocol for covid. He died from lack of treatment of his digestive disease and was listed a covid death.

Another anecdotal instance, a certain republican celebrity was put on a ventilator "out of an abundance of caution".. we know ventilators are a death sentence and should only be used as last resort. Sounds like medical malpractice to me.

A teen girl made the news headlines recently screaming into her phone to her mother for help. Her mother could do nothing, she had no say in the girl's care due her having covid. They put her on a ventilator and she died.

Apparently, the situation in most hospitals is that, if you go in with a positive test, no matter what the reason is why you went to ER to begin with, you get put in a covid ward and are only given approved covid treatment regardless of efficacy. And you are denied medical diets or other medical regimens because they aren't part of the covid protocol.

What's happening in your hospital? Are doctors giving personalized treatments or are they "following protocol" for covid and/or ignoring other ailments and ignoring patients' advocates?

Excellent points, but you pointed out the biggest problem in your second sentence. Families aren't being allowed to see hospitalized patients. This is one of the biggest checks to make sure that they are getting appropriate care. There are lots of good doctors and nurses out there..... but there are some psychotic ones, too. And the good can't balance out the bad in the situation. Even some of the best will act in a "ministerial" capacity, simply following the protocol, as then, they can't be blamed for adverse outcomes.

If you wanted to turn hospitals into killing factories, the first thing you would do is prevent families from visiting. Seeing as this has been done, I wouldn't set foot in a hospital at this point for any reason.

mariantos

o you follow everything that Ray says to the letter? Why does it seem like everyone in this forum is a conspiracy theorist?
I think Ray is great, I really do, but if you had to read the warning labels on any of the drugs he advocates especially antibiotics you would be shocked.
Why would the government want to do more harm to the very population that funds the economy and in turn keeps them in power?
Thousands more people will die per year from paracetamol than vaccine related issues.
I didn’t come here to fight, please don’t judge me and make derogatory remarks about which Peat ive been following.

In what world do you live friend?

Conspiracy theories have become conspiracy facts!

Behind most governments are the servants of satan, but remember that these individuals have all the riches in the world (gold, silver, precious stones etc.) These being the "things" that are really valuable, they did not gradually take them out of the market in vain.

You do not understand that they cannot be affected by the destabilization and collapse of the economy? The economy is overthrown intentionally, controlled, the goal being to establish a single "currency". Do you not see that through this masquerade of theirs they destroy the small and medium entrepreneur and implicitly everyone, except for them, the "puppeteers" of course! ?

There are so many people who lost their jobs because they did not accept to be an integral part of the experiment, people who have children to feed at home, exceptional people who served the work with decency and perseverance were thrown away as spare parts, unscrupulously. Others had their businesses brought to their knees, others lost their homes, their lives and so on. And the adventure is just beginning, just imagine, if these individuals in control do not care about those mentioned above, what beneficial "wonder" must be the solution in the vaccine?!

I foresee a bleak future for my brothers and sisters who have resorted to the magic solution, I just wish them well, but I know that something that is not only free, but forced and is offered by the government today, certainly can not be good.

Why are you blind ? Do you really not see how all the governments of the world conspire harmoniously for the establishment of a new global system of rule, how they prepare the stage for the antichrist, the one who will rule the world or what will remain of it?

It seems to you a conspiracy that these sons of asp want to lay the foundations of a communist government like never before in history, which has a single center of control, religious, political and economic at the same time. If you do not believe the Bible, look at the past in human history, from the beginning of history, the evil man wanted to rule over the meek, to enslave him, everything is repeated because it has not yet reached the complete establishment of such a tyranny, so remember that it is not long before there.

What they strongly want is the decimation of the population and absolute control, the worship of the new world system, the worship of man, of satan. All these things happen before our eyes, I do not understand how some brothers do not notice, now when everything is obvious, when the enemy no longer hides and leaves things intentionally in sight, because he needs chaos , he needs to pit one against the other, needs to establish the world "order", that is, slavery with the right documents. Ordo ab Chao, this is their motto!

Brother, if you are not here with criminal intentions, please wake up to reality, look carefully around you. Look for the truth and stop recommending to your brothers what you see on the evening news. I have nothing to do with you if you made your vaccine, I wish you the best and the Lord to keep you safe, but please do not recommend others to inject themselves with this experimental substance that we are with every day more and more constrained to accept it, for our "good".

The government that once depended on me, on you, on us, has managed with care and attention to make people dependent on it and this fact is particularly serious, you will witness the repercussions when your eyes will really "open" !

Last edited:

Drareg

...are the recent reports of the states with the lowest vaccination rates have highest Covid deaths. Has anyone found issues with this data so far? I've not been afraid by a single media story since the start of the pandemic till this one.
You need to find out who is being intubated, it’s possible they are not intubating the vaccinated.
Intubation is what causes death spikes, also nursing home neglect of the vulnerable.

Drareg

My county is just coming out of a very bad 3rd wave. Delta has been merciless. I personally know 22 people who died in the past 3 months.
Trust me people, get vaccinated. It may save your life, even if it gives you a 5% better chance, what do you have to loose? Over 4 billion doses have been given so far, surely that alone must be more than enough evidence that it’s safe? Personally including myself most people I know professionally and socially have been vaccinated with absolutely no effects at all. Either way it’s your choice, if you feel that you are not at risk, then don’t get vaxed.
What the vax has given me, is freedom, I am no longer paranoid.
We have no way of currently testing for a delta covid, they use the same PCR test as before.
People are dying from intubation more so than covid alone, it’s nearing flu season, pneumonia will increase, they are over using intubation so deaths will rise, if we used intubation the way we are now in prior flu seasons we would have far more deaths every year.

If we take out deaths from covid without intubation and underlying health issues more have died directly from vaccine side effects, the vaccine isn’t safe, thousands have died from it.

A 5% better chance is a loony reason to take an experimental vaccine, we have our lives to loose and most of us already got covid and got over it.

You have a bad infection of covid cultism, every death from covid mattered to the cult but no deaths from vaccines matter, you are still extremely paranoid.

Drareg

Personally i don't care weather you get vexed or not. The only way out of this pandemic is if you either get covid or get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get covid though, but your chances of getting it are much less also you will probably have a better chance of survival if you do get it.

Here is an attachment, showing stats from one of our hospitals.

Again i really don't care if you get vaxed, all I was saying is be careful, northern hemisphere is going into winter soon and delta is brutal. We have just gone into Spring, so I was just giving you a perspective.

Your 32 on ventilators is the tell tale sign, they are ones scheduled to die, it’s intubation abuse.

Drareg

i think Georgi covered alot of this, the testing for protocol for vaccinated has apparently been changed in a way so there will be almost no covid cases in the vaccinated and therefore they need the positive test to say they died of covid

Good post and timely reminder, it’s possible then if someone ends up in a situation we‘re you have to do a PCR test just say you forgot your fax card/pass, highly likely you will be negative if you test on a lower cycle.

Drareg

o you follow everything that Ray says to the letter? Why does it seem like everyone in this forum is a conspiracy theorist?
I think Ray is great, I really do, but if you had to read the warning labels on any of the drugs he advocates especially antibiotics you would be shocked.
Why would the government want to do more harm to the very population that funds the economy and in turn keeps them in power?
Thousands more people will die per year from paracetamol than vaccine related issues.
I didn’t come here to fight, please don’t judge me and make derogatory remarks about which Peat ive been following.
Because they want de-growth not expansion, they want to monopolize all industry and land, they want to lower the worlds population because those at the top feel threatened, the economy doesn’t keep them in power, the delusion within the working class does.
By doing harm via dodgy vaccines they have made billions, we have 10 new vaccine billionaires and it’s increasing. Funerals homes keep the economy going too.

Your the conspiracy loon, the difference is you are following the MSM amplified conspiracy, you are associating with authoritative conspiracy spreading FUD to confirm your own bias.
Your probably a climate loon also, covid and climate doomsday are giving meaning to people’s lives who were disenfranchised in society before this crap started.

Jinju

So where is the pure data that has convinced you and others that unvaccinated people do not die more from Covid than vaccinated people?

Honestly, your question makes no sense. Do you really think there is any 'pure' data out there for anything related to Covid or that anyone is collecting this kind of information?!
I think @tankasnowgod has been painstakingly refuting your questions and I applaud his patience....

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Honestly, your question makes no sense. Do you really think there is any 'pure' data out there for anything related to Covid or that anyone is collecting this kind of information?!
I think @tankasnowgod has been painstakingly refuting your questions and I applaud his patience....

I only asked the question because someone said the current data is corrupt (which I agree with), so I asked if they had any data which is pure. In other words:. Because there's no reliable data, we are also not able to argue against any claim like, "unvaccinated die more than vaccinated."

I only had one question, not "questions". Much of what tankasnowgod wrote was not an answer to the question and things I was already aware of regarding distorted numbers surrounding the virus and the vaccine.

Further, I have not found any verification for the CDC lowering the CT count for the vaccinated only. Which I knew about before tankasnowgod, but I've only found articles online claiming it, but no actual CDC source.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals