Testosterone Ideas

Davsey85

I was curious if any of you have experience with haidut's experiment going 200s/low 300s to a normal range using low doses of the supplements he took.I am 32 now and when i got it checked about 7 years ago total t was in the low 300s.My idea was to supplement low doses of zinc,b6,tyrosine,bcaas,vitamin e combined with a low fat high cholesterol diet for steroid production.So for example i would eat 10 whole eggs a day which would be 50 grams of fat and everything else would be no fat or very little 5-10 grams per meal keeping total daily fat intake less than 70 grams.Low fat to avoid significant arterial plaque buildup and high cholesterol for steroid production.Also i haven't been to the doctor in close to a couple of years so im not sure where i stand in terms of cholesterol levels,test,thyroid etc.I have played sports growing up and am relatively fit at 15-17 percent bodyfat

Do you think something like this coudl work?

Last edited:

Dhair

I was curious if any of you have experience with haidut's experiment going 200s/low 300s to a normal range using low doses of the supplements he took.I am 32 now and when i got it checked about 7 years ago total t was in the low 300s.My idea was to supplement low doses of zinc,b6,tyrosine,bcaas,vitamin e combined with a low fat high cholesterol diet for steroid production.So for example i would eat 10 whole eggs a day which would be 50 grams of fat and everything else would be no fat or very little 5-10 grams per meal keeping total daily fat intake less than 70 grams.Low fat to avoid significant arterial plaque buildup and high cholesterol for steroid production.Also i haven't been to the doctor in close to a couple of years so im not sure where i stand in terms of cholesterol levels,test,thyroid etc.I have played sports growing up and am relatively fit at 15-17 percent bodyfat

You would need to determine what might be causing the pituitary function in the first place. I don't see how you could do it very easily without thyroid.

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter

I had an approach somewhat similar to yours along with Haiduts pansterone (4 drops at a time) and his androsterone (2 drops at a time) products and it worked really well. Some time later I made some changes, and added in supplemental Cholesterol from the life giving store, and I felt another testosterone boost. I hope that gives you some useful tips. Take care.

Sobieski

It is 100% possible because I've done it myself. Started incorporating Peat's ideas with test around 400 and 4 months later it was in the mid 700's. The only supplements were K2, taurine and some pregnenolone (although I don't think the preg helped boost test).

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I just got my thyroid results back and was told that my thyroid levels are normal.I am a little surprised because of brain fog symptoms as well as only being able to tolerate low volume exercise.Is there anything here that can be optimized to improve symptoms?Next the doc suggested i test dhea and testosterone and that quite a few patients have success with pellets.Last night around 11 pm i did 2 sets of plyometric pull ups about 5 reps each and then played ping pong for a couple hours.Went to bed around 3:30 and got up around 11:30 and i feel ok.

TSH 1.33 (0.5-5)
FT4 1.02 (.7-1.8)
fT3 3.3 (2.0-4.4)

Vinero

It is 100% possible because I've done it myself. Started incorporating Peat's ideas with test around 400 and 4 months later it was in the mid 700's. The only supplements were K2, taurine and some pregnenolone (although I don't think the preg helped boost test).
Impressive! Doses of K2, taurine and pregnenolone?

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I don't take anything except for magnesium and iodized or himalayan salt on my food.

Sobieski

Impressive! Doses of K2, taurine and pregnenolone?

Up to 10-15mg (or as low as 1.5mg), 5g or so for Taurine and 5 to 100mgs pregnenolone. Most of the boost in androgens I believe was down to limiting PUFA for the first time in my life and allowing my metabolism and steroid pathways to be able to finally start functioning. At one point I was consuming up to 60g of pufas everyday in vegetable oils and other foods so it's no wonder I was hypogonadol.

LCohen

DHT is a must I think. Since it can't aromatize + direct estrogen antagonist.

Proviron tablets are pretty cheap if you're able to access.

ddjd

DHT is a must I think. Since it can't aromatize + direct estrogen antagonist.

Proviron tablets are pretty cheap if you're able to access.
Isn't proviron synthetic and bad for the liver?

LCohen

care to post your source maybe?

Here, and all other sources have this:

Since proviron is an oral anabolic steroid, you may assume that it is liver toxic. Nonetheless, this is actually not true, as it is structurally altered with the addition of a methyl group at the carbon 1 position, which allows it to survive the first liver pass once swallowed. All in all, proviron is not 17alpha alkylated, so it does not strain the liver, and allows long term use without the fear of harming the liver.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Just got some labwork back and this is interesting.Free t3 and t4 are the same as when tested a week prior but

TSH appears to have gone up.Also total testosterone seems normal but free testosterone is on the low end of the

scale.Also on this topic of work stress in the beginning of the thread i mentioned that i was felling run down the

after my 8 or 10 hour evening shifts feeling malaise/flu-like.It has been a couple weeks now and i feel a little

better.My Lymphs are slightly elevated at 3.4 so i wonder if this had to due with the symptoms at work.I did

have some day where i felt flu-like but not as bad as after work.I am scheduled to go back tomorrow.I also have

have a doctors appointment on Saturday with a doctor who does hormone replacement.I always suspected this

lack of vigorand brain fog may have to do with low t.Any feedback would be appreciated

Attachments

• davidlabs.pdf
    294.3 KB · Views: 10
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals