Heated saturated fats increase inflammation and lead to atherosclerosis?

My experience so far has been that fried/heated saturated fats (coconut/butter) increase stiffness, pain and inflammation in the body. I believe that interactions is worse if there is some kind of inflammation in the body prior to ingesting the saturated fats (This is problematic to someone with systemic low grade inflammation).

In fact I am still not sure weather the fried/heated saturated fats are safe in any amount (But this is totally subjective and based on my experience).
I think the mechanism is that heating the saturated oils would increase oxidation of cholesterol which will be added burden to the system. I don't experience much problems with "raw" coconut oil.

The pain I usually feel most of the time is tremendous pain/stiffness in my ribcage, kidney area, kidney itself, back and lungs. I am 99% sure (although I could be wrong) is that it is some type of atherosclerosis and the pain I experiences are actually the blood vessels and aorta's constricting/calcifying and the buildup of plaque.

What I found out was that progesterone for example eliminate the kidney pain while not having big impact on generalized pain in other areas (Maybe reducing it by 10%).

I know when I was mostly fruitarian (with occasional meat and potatoes, and leafy green vegetables) I didn't have these problems.
For example If I eat meat fried on a grill (with no added fats/oils) I have no problems. Also, when I cook my meat in water I have no problems as well.

Does anyone has similar experience or can offer some studies/knowledge on the topic.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
There was a period of like 6-7 months where my level of tolerance for heated saturated fats was much higher and I usually wouldn't experience much problems which would indicate that the inflammatory state would increase free radical production which would in turn oxidize LDL from heated saturated fats - which then could mean that inflammation WITH oxidized cholesterol from heated saturated fats creates atherosclerosis or some types of calcification/fibrosis?

I hope I am making some sense since I'm obviously pretty retarded.

aliml

The pain I usually feel most of the time is tremendous pain/stiffness in my ribcage, kidney area, kidney itself, back and lungs. I am 99% sure (although I could be wrong) is that it is some type of atherosclerosis and the pain I experiences are actually the blood vessels and aorta's constricting/calcifying and the buildup of plaque.
1638167260039.png
1638167278173.png

In the illustrations above,pain from gallbladder disease may be felt in the top right fron abdomen or top right back.

Tim Lundeen

We also had issues with heated fats exposed to oxygen.

I don't think it's the saturated fats, but the pufa and possibly the mono-unsaturated fats.

The problem is that rancid fats are extremely toxic, even in small amounts, and oxygen combines readily with pufa. We used to use clarified butter, or rendered goat/sheep fat, but had toxic effects over time. We no longer pan-fry, because of the oil needed to cook that way; we just oven cook in a covered pan.

We do bacon in the oven in a covered glass pan, smothered with argon (e.g. from a wine-preserving pressurized can) and that seems to be ok, at least no noticeable problems after almost a year.

Organic cold butter also seems to be ok, if you are not sensitive to the milk proteins. I tried a number of things to remove the milk proteins without causing rancidity, but was unsuccessful.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
In the illustrations above,pain from gallbladder disease may be felt in the top right fron abdomen or top right back.
I feel the pain in both of my ribcages I don't think it's gallbladder since I experience these pain all over my body like I said - not just under the right ribcage.
I don't think it's the saturated fats, but the pufa and possibly the mono-unsaturated fats.

We do bacon in the oven in a covered glass pan, smothered with argon (e.g. from a wine-preserving pressurized can) and that seems to be ok, at least no noticeable problems after almost a year.
I believe I also experience side effects from oven-baking too. Although I do believe it's lees of a side effect.

TheSir

Have you tried eating just the fat in order to see whether that's problematic too? My own experience is that heated fat combines horribly with starches, whereas either heated fat or starch alone is tolerated well.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Have you tried eating just the fat in order to see whether that's problematic too? My own experience is that heated fat combines horribly with starches, whereas either heated fat or starch alone is tolerated well.
Well I do experience the same problem eating it with meat only as well.

Or using it to fry cooked chard and 2 eggs. So not specifically when I mix it with starches.

Ben.

Tim Lundeen

What I Did To Treat My Gallstones

I've been wondering what to write about. Before I wrote about lowfat recipes because I was trying to keep my fat intake really low. Then my gallstones went away and I had nothing to write about. But then I realized that there is so much misinformation about gallstone remedies that I should probably write something about that. I'm not selling anything; the information is free.

OP
UG Krishnamurti

Tim Lundeen

Ultrasound would show gallstones. Muscle spasms are another potential cause, treatment would be things that improve muscle energy (e.g. switch from glycolysis to oxygen burning in mitochondria): thiamine and other b vitamins, magnesium, enough calcium and low-enough phosphorus to keep parathyroid low, enough zinc to support glucose flow to mitochondria, enough copper to support mito energy. Rancid fats cause inflammation, would suggest spasms more than gallstones, but gallstones presumably also cause spasms. Garrett Smith has a lot of good info on healing gallbladder, but you have to buy a membership. I've been a member for a couple years now, it's been well worth it for us... Nutrition Detective As with all health practitioners, I don't agree with everything, but lots of good stuff.

One of the benefits of Garrett is that he is a practitioner and works with lots of people. I've learned a lot from dealing with my and my family's health, but he has a broader scope.

InChristAlone

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Ultrasound would show gallstones. Muscle spasms are another potential cause, treatment would be things that improve muscle energy (e.g. switch from glycolysis to oxygen burning in mitochondria): thiamine and other b vitamins, magnesium, enough calcium and low-enough phosphorus to keep parathyroid low, enough zinc to support glucose flow to mitochondria, enough copper to support mito energy. Rancid fats cause inflammation, would suggest spasms more than gallstones, but gallstones presumably also cause spasms. Garrett Smith has a lot of good info on healing gallbladder, but you have to buy a membership. I've been a member for a couple years now, it's been well worth it for us... Nutrition Detective As with all health practitioners, I don't agree with everything, but lots of good stuff.

One of the benefits of Garrett is that he is a practitioner and works with lots of people. I've learned a lot from dealing with my and my family's health, but he has a broader scope.
Thank for the information. I could do the ultrasound in the near future and see if there are any changes.

dlind70

Anyone coming across this thread now. I have a quick painless gallbladd cleanse. It is not that master cleanse oil one. What your e doing with my cleaning is clearing the carbon from your liver. So not to worry anybody but do it once or twice in a row if you do this cleanse what you have to do is exactly 2:00 a.m

At 200 am drink coffee organic 8oz, mix with 2 tsp maple syrup, 2 - 3 tsp of cacao ground, like the Dutch chocolate or chocolate nibs ground up. The drink, if taking it exactly at 200 am or 230, will clear carbon from your liver and it is clearing the liver because this is the the meridian time for liver cleaning. Be warned if you do this cleanse at exactly 12 hours later at 3:00 p.m. you will get a reaction but it's just a slight reaction from your body and exactly 90° from liver time you will get a reaction good luck. The reaction is just your body dumping bile and you may get a temporary headache or pain but it should go away and is definitely worth the cleanse at least once a year

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals