Testosterone And Wrinkles

Beastmode

Recently in a few different email exchanges, Ray suggested testosterone for wrinkles: "A solution of 1 or 2% in oil is effective, just a few drops in an oil that could be a mixture of vitamin E and olive oil."

Has anyone here purchased a good testosterone base from overseas? Link if possible.

Thank you in advance

p.s- Whenever I ask Ray where he gets certain products from, he seems to be hesitant around that.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

I'm very interested in this.

Can you share what Ray said?

He told me "topical progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone help to restore thickness and elasticity."

I asked him about the testosterone for more clarification and he responded with (quote from my 1st post:)

"A solution of 1 or 2% in oil is effective, just a few drops in an oil that could be a mixture of vitamin E and olive oil."

Given that I had low testosterone symptoms for most of my life following puberty, I became more curious about trying it out. I've always looked young, but for some reason I started getting the wrinkles around my eyes prematurely (crows feet.)

I'm curious who here has either gotten the source of testosterone base Ray uses or knows of a good one.

T

TheBeard

He told me "topical progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone help to restore thickness and elasticity."

I asked him about the testosterone for more clarification and he responded with (quote from my 1st post:)

"A solution of 1 or 2% in oil is effective, just a few drops in an oil that could be a mixture of vitamin E and olive oil."

Given that I had low testosterone symptoms for most of my life following puberty, I became more curious about trying it out. I've always looked young, but for some reason I started getting the wrinkles around my eyes prematurely (crows feet.)

I'm curious who here has either gotten the source of testosterone base Ray uses or knows of a good one.

How is testosterone ever going to get absorbed topically with an oil carrier?

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

How is testosterone ever going to get absorbed topically with an oil carrier?

Ray seems to be a fan of using it as a carrier for most things. I believe he mentioned in a thread once he was using it with vitamin e on his lips/tongue daily with success.

Someone with a better understanding of carriers might be able to answer that question.

Sexypizza

Where can someone get testosterone oil mixed in vitamin E or olive oil? I'd really like to try it.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Where can someone get testosterone oil mixed in vitamin E or olive oil? I'd really like to try it.

From what I'm told it would require getting a testosterone base and mixing it with vitamin at the appropriate dose. Ray rubs it on his lips, etc.

Sexypizza

how would you make sure the dose is correct? seems like a very difficult thing to do.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

how would you make sure the dose is correct? seems like a very difficult thing to do.

I don't know. If I end up ordering some testosterone base from a reputable source, I plan on asking some of my scientists like friends who can convert stuff like this, etc.

Jman

It would be fairly easy. You could make a 5% mixture, for example 500mg Testosterone and 9500mg (9.5g) of Vitamin e. Put it in a dropper bottle of some sort, an empty progest-e bottle for example. Measure the weight of a drop (a progest-e type bottle is usually 30mg per drop, more or less.) So 5% of 30mg = 1.5mg of Testosterone per drop.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

It would be fairly easy. You could make a 5% mixture, for example 500mg Testosterone and 9500mg (9.5g) of Vitamin e. Put it in a dropper bottle of some sort, an empty progest-e bottle for example. Measure the weight of a drop (a progest-e type bottle is usually 30mg per drop, more or less.) So 5% of 30mg = 1.5mg of Testosterone per drop.

Thank you for sharing this. It's probably simple for you, but brains like mine seem to struggle making conversions like this, etc.

Sexypizza

yeah but when you buy Testosterone isnt it already mixed in with some oil when you purchase it?

blizzard

Hi all, what about using a small dose of any of the gels currently on the market?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals