Metabolic-friendly doctors/physicians, doing remote consultations

haidut

Forum Supporter
There is a forum member, who is a doctor (MD), and seems open to accepting new patients too (including remote). If he is who I think he is, I have interacted with him over email for the last ~2 years and he is a great guy.

Also, in a fortuitous event (given the recent thread, last link below), I was contracted a few days ago by Dr. Craig Koniver, MD of KoniverWellness down in Charleston, SC. Apparently, he found my posts and reached out to have a quick discussion on topics like endotoxin, serotonin, PUFA, cortisol, obesity, etc. We chatted for about 30min-40min and he and his nursing assistant seemed like great people, very approachable and, obviously, very knowledgeable. Towards the end of the call I asked if I can mention his practice to people on the forum looking for metabolic-friendly physicians willing to do remote consulting sessions. He said yes, so I am posting his website below for those interested. As you can see, his practice does things like NAD infusions and we also discussed using anti-catabolic steroids like pregnenolone, DHEA, testosterone, and even the anti-cortisol chemical RU486/Mifepristone that has been discussed here a number of times.

P.S. Full disclaimer - I do not have any business relationship with Dr. Koniver and/or his practice or employees/associates. It was truly an event where he just reached out, said he knows about my posts, and asked if I'd be willing to chat. Since we have had quite a few requests on the forum about physicians willing to apply a more metabolic approach in their practice, I thought it would be helpful if I mention this doctor here. As usual, YMMV:):
Here is a recent thread asking for contact info of metabolic-friendly physicians.

Tere is a forum member, who is also a doctor, and seems open to accepting new patients too (including remote).

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Nice! That's a great connection to have. :D

Lollipop2

Fantastic @haidut! Actually not only is it needed, but WoW - he reached out over your posts. How encouraging to have a thinking, reasoning, open minded MD out there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Fantastic @haidut! Actually not only is it needed, but WoW - he reached out over your posts. How encouraging to have a thinking, reasoning, open minded MD out there.

Yeah, needless to say I was flattered. Here is the full exchange, and since he mentioned payment in the first email, I am including my response showing I declined to be paid for the call, so it was all just a friendly discussion.

first_email.png

response.png

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Yeah, needless to say I was flattered. Here is the full exchange, and since he mentioned payment in the first email, I am including my response showing I declined to be paid for the call, so it was all just a friendly discussion.
View attachment 35449

View attachment 35450
Very cool! To me it says you ARE making a difference. Loved that the NP is also interested. Hey one by one they will come over to real metabolic understanding. It works. Can’t be hidden forever.

milk_lover

Wow this is really amazing. I hope more and more MDs look at health from metabolism perspective and actually recommend something useful to their patients. I am tired of MDs just following protocols mindlessly (which can actually kill people) and caring only about their wallet instead of thinking and researching and questioning things and finding tailored useful doable solutions to their patients according to what they are going through. Most are angry and impatient and spend very little time with you. They become hostile to new ideas and things they didn’t learn in school or not recommended by official health agencies. Glad you helped him haidut as you always do here. Really appreciate all your discussions health wealth politics science and other topics as well. You don’t how much your knowledge is opening our eyes to new things we just accepted as given before. Wish you and your family a happy and prosper life.

Peatful

I don’t know.

While im glad to know an MD is educating himself and reaching out to researchers like Georgi- aesthetics, peptide protocols, IV drips, flying out to Charleston for treatment- just isn’t “Peaty” to me.
This is more concierge “future” of medicine vibe...

Peat exemplifies the “have you tried the carrot salad” approach to wellness; rooted in sound science, experience, wisdom and understanding.
He’s accessible by email; not by USAir.

Two recent pt. (-) reviews regarding tx protocols:

Attachments

• 25CCF508-D5E4-4912-8596-332F2ED25FBB.png
    25CCF508-D5E4-4912-8596-332F2ED25FBB.png
    60 KB · Views: 119
  • 57B14A5C-2695-4FE4-9DAA-85ACD5E305B9.png
    57B14A5C-2695-4FE4-9DAA-85ACD5E305B9.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals