Test Results Before/after Using 6-keto P4

dadan

Results after 4 weeks of using 6-keto P4 at a dosage of 50mg-60mg taken every other day. So the average daily dose was about 25mg-30mg. Before using 6-keto P4 and at the end of the 4 weeks I took a urine doping test. My T/E ratio before the doping test was 3/1. After 4 weeks on the 6-keto P4 regimen it was 9/1, which is considered VERY high. The normal T/E ratio is considered to be about 1/1 for non-athletes. For the top 1% of athletes, the T/E ratio is about 5/1. So my result of 9/1 is considered very high and 6-keto P4 is the only thing that could be causing this as I am not using anything else.
Epitestosterone - Wikipedia
"...Epitestosterone levels are typically highest in young males; however, by adulthood, most healthy males exhibit a testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (T/E ratio) of about 1:1.[4]"
"...It has been shown that exogenous administration of testosterone does not affect levels of epitestosterone in the body. As a result, tests to determinethe ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in urine are used to find athletes who are doping.[5] A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[6] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1."

I took the urine test twice and both times the T/E ratio after using 6-keto P4 came back at 9/1. Such an elevated T/E ratio maybe means that 6-keto P4 is converting into T inside the body or does something else (aromatase inhbiting maybe?) that raises endogenous levels of T. Aside from training and vitamins I am not using any other chemicals and my training regimen is lifting weights maybe 4 times a week and playing basketball once a week. I have been eating without restricting any food and have been also drinking alcohol sometimes. Basically normal life style. With this lifestyle, 6-keto P4 visibly improved my body/performance.
Please comment and let me know if other people has experienced similar results or maybe done blood tests with 6-keto P4 to compare with mine.

61253099_339669040049966_8269918580229799936_n.jpg

6-keto P4 - Liquid 6-ketoprogesterone For Lab/R&D

MatheusPN

Impressive dadan, made me consider P4 again and think about including epitestosterone in my blood test; thanks. Any mental effects??
I also, suggest you to post on the thread that you linked

Iceman2016

Dadan, how old are you?

Have you experienced any oily skin, acne, or hair loss since starting 6KP4?

Results after 4 weeks of using 6-keto P4 at a dosage of 50mg-60mg taken every other day. So the average daily dose was about 25mg-30mg. Before using 6-keto P4 and at the end of the 4 weeks I took a urine doping test. My T/E ratio before the doping test was 3/1. After 4 weeks on the 6-keto P4 regimen it was 9/1, which is considered VERY high. The normal T/E ratio is considered to be about 1/1 for non-athletes. For the top 1% of athletes, the T/E ratio is about 5/1. So my result of 9/1 is considered very high and 6-keto P4 is the only thing that could be causing this as I am not using anything else.
"...Epitestosterone levels are typically highest in young males; however, by adulthood, most healthy males exhibit a testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (T/E ratio) of about 1:1.[4]"
"...It has been shown that exogenous administration of testosterone does not affect levels of epitestosterone in the body. As a result, tests to determinethe ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in urine are used to find athletes who are doping.[5] A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[6] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1."

I took the urine test twice and both times the T/E ratio after using 6-keto P4 came back at 9/1. Such an elevated T/E ratio maybe means that 6-keto P4 is converting into T inside the body or does something else (aromatase inhbiting maybe?) that raises endogenous levels of T. Aside from training and vitamins I am not using any other chemicals and my training regimen is lifting weights maybe 4 times a week and playing basketball once a week. I have been eating without restricting any food and have been also drinking alcohol sometimes. Basically normal life style. With this lifestyle, 6-keto P4 visibly improved my body/performance.
Please comment and let me know if other people has experienced similar results or maybe done blood tests with 6-keto P4 to compare with mine.

View attachment 13353

haidut

Forum Supporter

View attachment 13353

Wow, this is amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing. I too would be curious to hear about the mental effects and skin appearance, as others asked.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Is it necessarily a good thing to have such a high ratio? Is there any potential downside?

I know for myself 6keto gave me oily skin and acne but was an amazing tool for recovery and reducing stress

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why is a high ratio of T/E good? What systemic effects does it provide?

I don't think anybody said it is good at having that high of a ratio. It is simply an indication of possibly elevated endogenous T levels, which in general is beneficial for males and many people are trying to achieve without resorting to TRT. Maybe a lower dose of 6-keto (in the 10mg-20mg range daily) would be more optimal for health, but in any event it is great that an OTC supplement can achieve this without the need for TRT.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it necessarily a good thing to have such a high ratio? Is there any potential downside?

I know for myself 6keto gave me oily skin and acne but was an amazing tool for recovery and reducing stress

See my response above to @Gone Peating. I don't think the very high 9/1 ratio is something to be aiming for per se. However, in general, the higher the ratio the higher the endogenous T levels, and raising endogenous T levels is usually beneficial for male (and even female) health. If a smaller dose can also raise the T/E ratio to a more reasonable level, it would be a great tool for raising endogenous T levels without resorting to TRT.

Last edited:

Momado965

Wow, this is amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing. I too would be curious to hear about the mental effects and skin appearance, as others asked.

Does keto p4 have a phermone effect or did you notice any reactions from ppl? I know for a fact a high andro and keto dht dose grants me vip status.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Does keto p4 have a phermone effect or did you notice any reactions from ppl? I know for a fact a high andro and keto dht dose grants me vip status.

What is VIP status? Do you mean it makes you very alpha, dominant and confident?

haidut

Forum Supporter

I did not use it, so you should ask dadan about pheromone effects. When I was testing 6-keto all I was able to see if that it shrank my midsection which is consistent with lower cortisol and/or higher T. On the other hand, androsterone, DHEA, and pregnenolone definitely have pheromone effects.

Momado965

I did not use it, so you should ask dadan about pheromone effects. When I was testing 6-keto all I was able to see if that it shrank my midsection which is consistent with lower cortisol and/or higher T. On the other hand, androsterone, DHEA, and pregnenolone definitely have pheromone effects.

I noticed better phermone effecrs from stressnon + keto dht + andro. Ratio for dht and andro are 1:1 and pregnenolone is ~ 2.4. So 1:1:2.4 respectively.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals