Test Results Before/after Using 6-keto P4

Momado965

Results after 4 weeks of using 6-keto P4 at a dosage of 50mg-60mg taken every other day. So the average daily dose was about 25mg-30mg. Before using 6-keto P4 and at the end of the 4 weeks I took a urine doping test. My T/E ratio before the doping test was 3/1. After 4 weeks on the 6-keto P4 regimen it was 9/1, which is considered VERY high. The normal T/E ratio is considered to be about 1/1 for non-athletes. For the top 1% of athletes, the T/E ratio is about 5/1. So my result of 9/1 is considered very high and 6-keto P4 is the only thing that could be causing this as I am not using anything else.
Epitestosterone - Wikipedia
"...Epitestosterone levels are typically highest in young males; however, by adulthood, most healthy males exhibit a testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (T/E ratio) of about 1:1.[4]"
"...It has been shown that exogenous administration of testosterone does not affect levels of epitestosterone in the body. As a result, tests to determinethe ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in urine are used to find athletes who are doping.[5] A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[6] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1."

I took the urine test twice and both times the T/E ratio after using 6-keto P4 came back at 9/1. Such an elevated T/E ratio maybe means that 6-keto P4 is converting into T inside the body or does something else (aromatase inhbiting maybe?) that raises endogenous levels of T. Aside from training and vitamins I am not using any other chemicals and my training regimen is lifting weights maybe 4 times a week and playing basketball once a week. I have been eating without restricting any food and have been also drinking alcohol sometimes. Basically normal life style. With this lifestyle, 6-keto P4 visibly improved my body/performance.
Please comment and let me know if other people has experienced similar results or maybe done blood tests with 6-keto P4 to compare with mine.

View attachment 13353

6-keto P4 - Liquid 6-ketoprogesterone For Lab/R&D

Hey man did you notice any phermone effects from keto p4?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I noticed better phermone effecrs from stressnon + keto dht + andro. Ratio for dht and andro are 1:1 and pregnenolone is ~ 2.4. So 1:1:2.4 respectively.

Good to know, will try that.

OP
dadan

dadan

Hi there,
i will answer all questions you asked.
I am 35 years old
I didn't notice any side effects as acne or skin irritations.
I have not felt any changes on the psychological basis I have experienced with other similar substances I've tried.

Momado965

Hi there,
i will answer all questions you asked.
I am 35 years old
I didn't notice any side effects as acne or skin irritations.
I have not felt any changes on the psychological basis I have experienced with other similar substances I've tried.

What about behavioral changes of ppl around you due to phermone effecte if any?

haidut

Forum Supporter

Btw, did any of the women react angrily around you when you were using androsterone and the other steroids?

Ingenol

So you are using 2 full bottles/month? Is this ongoing or, if not, what did you notice when you stopped?

Momado965

Btw, did any of the women react angrily around you when you were using androsterone and the other steroids?

Some women on desk jobs were quite anxious and somewhat bossy when I was on 15mg androsterone. I used right before going to them.

OP
dadan

dadan

This is something that can hardly be measured. Мay be there is some effect, but it can not be compared to Andosterone and Gonadin

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone know if it was oral or topical supplementation?

Momado965

This is something that can hardly be measured. Мay be there is some effect, but it can not be compared to Andosterone and Gonadin

I wasnt refering to status or dominant phermonal effects. Just a phermone effect in general. Have you noticed that?

managing

GIving this a bump. Anything new to report?

Is this ongoing? Did you stop? Any effects from stopping?

Mauritio

Hey @dadan if youre Testosterone was that high did you experience any muscle gains?

BUMP. Has anyone else experienced what Dadan did? Such a massive increase in the testosterone to estrogen ratio is almost unbelievable. I'd be willing to give 6-keto-p4 a shot for muscle gains if Dadan's results are replicable.