Temporal Veins

JDD

Anyone have any experience with a squiggly and bulging temporal artery? Seems to be a recent development for me.

BibleBeliever

I have been getting it on both sides of the temples. You can see them pulsate. Lately there has been pressure in them too.
Orange juice and coffee appears to cause it the most. Vitamin c can increase nitric oxide. However it also increases absorption of iron and can lower copper. Copper needed for vein health, but coffee is a source of copper.
However the coffee causation is difficult to consider; increased adrenaline? Coffee I have heard can increase nitric oxide, but I have also read it decreasing it.
The nitric oxide premise is that it can cause bulging veins.
Excessive histamine?

Searching on another site; a man was diagnosed with sinusitis and took antibodies for it; causing his bulging veins to go away. That was an interesting consideration.

I have had history of bloody/dry sinuses; it went away after I put ghee in my nose daily; coconut oil helps at first, but than it made it worse.

I do train my body a lot and get angry quite a bit. I also specificially train my neck a lot via wrestler bridges; not sure if that contributes.
Right now as I write this there is pressure in the veins in my temple.

No help with potassium or magnesium, neither salt, vitamin k2 or vitamin e.

Before I started to Peat it was a bit of an issue, but now there is pressure in these temple veins. I also have had bulging veins occur elsewhere and some variscoe veins on my feet. A couple variscoe veins on my quad and calves, but not very visible.
I would experience pressure in various veins/burning too. This kept occuring in the regions and then variscoe veins would appear after.
This is what encouraged me to start buying supplements like thyroid and the like and to increase Peating.
The problems elsewhere were all dramatically improved, but this forehead/temple one is annoying.

Do you notice when yours occurs?

OP
J

JDD

Mine would bulge the most when I was hot/after exercising or after a starchy meal. Increasing CO2 and reducing NO seems to be important. Sodium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate, b vitamins, and fructose seem to help. I've recently started taking Haidut's Mitolipin, and this has been the biggest help. They still pop out from time to time but they seem to go away completely if I take a combination of the above things.

BibleBeliever

Mine would bulge the most when I was hot/after exercising or after a starchy meal. Increasing CO2 and reducing NO seems to be important. Sodium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate, b vitamins, and fructose seem to help. I've recently started taking Haidut's Mitolipin, and this has been the biggest help. They still pop out from time to time but they seem to go away completely if I take a combination of the above things.
Interesting. I was looking at this mitolipin and some of his other stuff. It says 30 servings for many of them, does that mean it lasts only 30 days, or do you use less than a whole serving?

OP
J

JDD

A full serving of mitolipin is 40 drops, however to me 20 drops seems to be just as effective and the results last all day long. I'm still on my first bottle and have been doing the full 40 drops per day, but I think I will likely drop it down to 15-20 drops per day to extend the life of a bottle.

L

lollipop

A full serving of mitolipin is 40 drops, however to me 20 drops seems to be just as effective and the results last all day long. I'm still on my first bottle and have been doing the full 40 drops per day, but I think I will likely drop it down to 15-20 drops per day to extend the life of a bottle.
I am also using 20 drops and finding it effective. I am almost at the end of my first bottle and will take 2 weeks off to notice any differences. @JackHanma @JDD

L

lollipop

Have you noticed any distinguishable differences so far; or just an overall better feeling and increase in energy?
Yes! I made several long posts on the Mitolipin thread. They are both towards the end. The first one a few months ago. Then update a few days ago. Check it out. Actually it is a great thread overall.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals