Sudden Pinkish Spot On My Chest

Hey, I have got a sudden pinkish spot a week ago and it didn't go away since then.

Unfortunately the dermatologists over here give you appointments that are months away. So I thought someone here could have a clue until I can go to the dermatologist.

Any idea what that could be?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20170709_100442.jpg
    20170709_100442.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20170709_100523.jpg
    20170709_100523.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 48

Peater

Is it painful? My first thought was a bite from something with Lyme disease, but the colouring isn't quite the same as what I can see online.

Dave Clark

Don't take my word for it, but it looks similar to ringworm or a skin fungal infection. Sometimes they itch and sometimes they don't.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Don't take my word for it, but it looks similar to ringworm or a skin fungal infection. Sometimes they itch and sometimes they don't.

Thanks man.

I'll let the dermatologist confirm when my appointment is up.

Could it be cancer too?

Dave Clark

Thanks man.

I'll let the dermatologist confirm when my appointment is up.

Could it be cancer too?
Well, I am not an expert on the subject, but I notice most skin cancers will visually be on the dark, black colored side. You can see pictures of skin cancers on a search, and you will notice this characteristic, of course, not saying it has to be dark to be cancerous. Let a professional check it out.

Dan W

Might look up eczema too, particularly if you can recall anything irritating around the time it appeared. Allergens, harsh soaps, swimming pools, rough shirt fabric, etc.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Might look up eczema too, particularly if you can recall anything irritating around the time it appeared. Allergens, harsh soaps, swimming pools, rough shirt fabric, etc.

No nothing. I don't even rub soap on my chest. I am pretty lean too and I don't have gyno.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Went to the doctor and he prescribed me a medication with the active ingredient: "Fluprednidene acetate". It's a corticosteriod.

He didn't say what I have (haha).

What do you think of it guys?

Dan W

I think that's what I was prescribed years ago for an eczema spot due to harsh soaps. It reduces the inflammation so it can heal.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
I think that's what I was prescribed years ago for an eczema spot due to harsh soaps. It reduces the inflammation so it can heal.

Doesn't inflammation occur, so the body recruits T cells to that spot that heal it?

Dan W

I think eczema is somehow an inappropriate, persistent inflammation response to an irritant that doesn't warrant it. Or something along those lines. The corticosteriod cream at least worked to fix the spot I had.

meatbag

Ray has talked about lidocaine to;

"Lidocaine for cancer was the question. done in many different ways. But I've had several sort of random experiences with both Procaine and Lidocaine that were really just amazing to me. For example, a girl with life time terrible eczema, red and scaly all over; she put a hand full of I think it was rubbing alcohol mostly with some Novocaine in it and stroked it up her shin. And with at same speed that her hand moved up her shin a wave of normal looking skin appeared right behind it. And it stayed that way. And I've seen people with terrible burns. If they could get it on in the first minute or so the burn stopped and didn't develop. It has anti-histamine, anti-serotonin effects, stopping inflammation in its tracks. But what it´s doing — all of these well known anti-inflammatory things are also undoing the limiting and harmful genetic changes that are caused by injury."

Last edited:
OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Well if you don't want to use a bioidentical urea you could try urine, a refined chemical should be pretty safe to use topically though. Progesterone should work too if you have that

Ray has talked about lidocaine to;

"Lidocaine for cancer was the question. done in many different ways. But I've had several sort of random experiences with both Procaine and Lidocaine that were really just amazing to me. For example, a girl with life time terrible eczema, red and scaly all over; she put a hand full of I think it was rubbing alcohol mostly with some Novocaine in it and stroked it up her shin. And with at same speed that her hand moved up her shin a wave of normal looking skin appeared right behind it. And it stayed that way. And I've seen people with terrible burns. If they could get it on in the first minute or so the burn stopped and didn't develop. It has anti-histamine, anti-serotonin effects, stopping inflammation in its tracks. But what it´s doing — all of these well known anti-inflammatory things are also undoing the limiting and harmful genetic changes that are caused by injury."

If you have Haidut's Solban you could try that too or even aspirin might help (you can take the tablets, crush them, add small amounts of lemon juice, and apply topically)

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals