An interesting experience using sweet wormwood for cancer

blue_lotus

so long story short, a few years ago I began having an increasingly worsening itch in the back of my throat. I would have to keep coughing and hacking in order to get the itch to go away, but it would always come back. this had never happened to me before and it was worryingly persistent (the whole episode lasted maybe a year or two). I dont know if this was the case for sure but I suspected it might have been throat cancer due to various lifestyle choices. anyways I ended up reading about sweet wormwood and how it could be combined with iron supplements to cure cancer, so I tried this out.

using a tincture made out of everclear and sweet wormwood plant matter (the tincture ended up having a pleasant aroma and rosy/pinkish color); I would take a teaspoon of it along with three capsules of iron supplements daily for two weeks. to my pleasant surprise the itching completely dissipated for a few months; afterwards the itching came back but much weaker. at that point I did the protocol again except for an entire month and after that the itching never came back again. so it appears that the sweet wormwood + iron combo was effective for me. two caveats:

1.I never got tested for throat cancer, so I dont know if I ever had it to begin with, but given my lifestyle choices (drinking, smoking and eating at the Y) this seemed like a plausible possibility. I just cant imagine what else a mysterious itch in the throat lasting for more than a year would be. in any case the sweet wormwood + iron combo fixed the issue

2. at the time I wasnt aware of how bad iron was, so yeah. im totally aware of that now

anyways hopefully someone finds this interesting and helpful

Elie

Forum Supporter
Thank you for sharing your experience. Useful info.

mostlylurking

so long story short, a few years ago I began having an increasingly worsening itch in the back of my throat. I would have to keep coughing and hacking in order to get the itch to go away, but it would always come back. this had never happened to me before and it was worryingly persistent (the whole episode lasted maybe a year or two). I dont know if this was the case for sure but I suspected it might have been throat cancer due to various lifestyle choices. anyways I ended up reading about sweet wormwood and how it could be combined with iron supplements to cure cancer, so I tried this out.

using a tincture made out of everclear and sweet wormwood plant matter (the tincture ended up having a pleasant aroma and rosy/pinkish color); I would take a teaspoon of it along with three capsules of iron supplements daily for two weeks. to my pleasant surprise the itching completely dissipated for a few months; afterwards the itching came back but much weaker. at that point I did the protocol again except for an entire month and after that the itching never came back again. so it appears that the sweet wormwood + iron combo was effective for me. two caveats:

1.I never got tested for throat cancer, so I dont know if I ever had it to begin with, but given my lifestyle choices (drinking, smoking and eating at the Y) this seemed like a plausible possibility. I just cant imagine what else a mysterious itch in the throat lasting for more than a year would be. in any case the sweet wormwood + iron combo fixed the issue

2. at the time I wasnt aware of how bad iron was, so yeah. im totally aware of that now

anyways hopefully someone finds this interesting and helpful
I don't think the iron was necessary for the sweet wormwood (aka Artemisia Annua) to work though. Iron is tangled up in the equation because the cancer cells are said to contain more iron. Here's an article:

OP
blue_lotus

blue_lotus

I don't think the iron was necessary for the sweet wormwood (aka Artemisia Annua) to work though. Iron is tangled up in the equation because the cancer cells are said to contain more iron. Here's an article:
I dont know, thats a possibility. all I know is that what I read is that SWW + iron can treat cancer and my own experience seems to confirm this

an interesting compromise would be to take SWW when eating red meat. I feel like this would be an easy lifestyle adjustment that would in theory be very effective for treating cancer

mostlylurking

I dont know, thats a possibility. all I know is that what I read is that SWW + iron can treat cancer and my own experience seems to confirm this

an interesting compromise would be to take SWW when eating red meat. I feel like this would be an easy lifestyle adjustment that would in theory be very effective for treating cancer
Here's a paragraph from the article in my post above:

"Artemisinin can be very effective because it selectively affects tumor cells without harming normal cells. This is because Artemisinin affects only cells that contain excessive amounts of iron which is the case for cancer cells. Indeed, via specific receptors cancer cells are demanding and depositing large amounts of Iron as they need it for cellular division. When coming in contact with Iron, Artemisinin triggers the release of intracellular free radicals that destroy cells."

So yes, you're right, the artemisia (SWW) + iron treats cancer but the iron is already inside the cancer cells and it is what the SWW is attracted to.

OP
blue_lotus

blue_lotus

Here's a paragraph from the article in my post above:

"Artemisinin can be very effective because it selectively affects tumor cells without harming normal cells. This is because Artemisinin affects only cells that contain excessive amounts of iron which is the case for cancer cells. Indeed, via specific receptors cancer cells are demanding and depositing large amounts of Iron as they need it for cellular division. When coming in contact with Iron, Artemisinin triggers the release of intracellular free radicals that destroy cells."

So yes, you're right, the artemisia (SWW) + iron treats cancer but the iron is already inside the cancer cells and it is what the SWW is attracted to.
I understand your point, but what im suggesting here is that there may be another mechanism at play. maybe taking SWW + iron together has a special effect that merely taking SWW alone does not (even accounting for the higher amounts of iron that are already in cancer cells).

my understanding of the mechanism from what I read a few years ago (so my memory may be foggy) is that when you take an iron supplement with SWW the active SWW molecules bond with the iron in some fashion and then this "tainted" iron is taken up into the cancer cells where it destroys them. so sort of a trojan horse effect. hence this is why youre taking iron with the SWW instead of merely relying on pre-existing iron in the cancer cell

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals