Help Trying To Figure Out What I Am Battling

Hey so I have had brain fog, fatigue, and lethargy everyday for the last 4 years and am finally finally finally!! Getting to what seems to be the end of the road. I am having trouble figuring out 100% what is casuing it. I beleive it to be Mycotoxins from black mold and also having CIRS, I have not been tested due to money issues. I would love to obviously but it is so expensive. But here is where I am at I am having success with the following things removing and clearing it up further but don't quite understand and am looking for someone who possibly understands further and can give me more guidance.

So the products that really work on my system are:
Benonite Clay - this is one of the best things however I really really hate taking it because it kills my mood and I turn into a complete ***hole to everyone and am angry - think it might be a possible herx.
Colostrum - which stops this sensation in my head - its like it can actually turn it off, not really sure how to describe it, I know the feeling but dont know what it is. It's maybe like a constant running type feeling of my mind? But anyways colostrum will turn it off
Nature's Answer Black Walnut+ which contains Black Walnut, Clove, Wormwood, & Sweet Annie - this has the ability to releive the brain fog , not quite get rid of it like the benonite clay.

So basically what I've dervied is that its an inflammation issue as well as a gut issue. And I think it is orginally caused by the mold. Which led to Chronic Inflammation. Anyways, looking to see if anybody can see anything from this and if so what are your recommendations, what exactly do you think it is etc.

Vinny

Hey so I have had brain fog, fatigue, and lethargy everyday for the last 4 years and am finally finally finally!! Getting to what seems to be the end of the road. I am having trouble figuring out 100% what is casuing it. I beleive it to be Mycotoxins from black mold and also having CIRS, I have not been tested due to money issues. I would love to obviously but it is so expensive. But here is where I am at I am having success with the following things removing and clearing it up further but don't quite understand and am looking for someone who possibly understands further and can give me more guidance.

So the products that really work on my system are:
Benonite Clay - this is one of the best things however I really really hate taking it because it kills my mood and I turn into a complete ***hole to everyone and am angry - think it might be a possible herx.
Colostrum - which stops this sensation in my head - its like it can actually turn it off, not really sure how to describe it, I know the feeling but dont know what it is. It's maybe like a constant running type feeling of my mind? But anyways colostrum will turn it off
Nature's Answer Black Walnut+ which contains Black Walnut, Clove, Wormwood, & Sweet Annie - this has the ability to releive the brain fog , not quite get rid of it like the benonite clay.

So basically what I've dervied is that its an inflammation issue as well as a gut issue. And I think it is orginally caused by the mold. Which led to Chronic Inflammation. Anyways, looking to see if anybody can see anything from this and if so what are your recommendations, what exactly do you think it is etc.
I,ve been dealing with same symptoms (+ more) last 5 years.
I also think it,s due to endo/myco toxins infection, exacerbated by high fat diet attempts (keto)
Can,t give you reccomendations, but will follow the thread.
Can i ask only, why are you taking B. clay?

Gl;itch.e

If your aren't already doing the basics then start there. Raw Carrot Salad, plenty of easy to digest protein sources (milk, beef, shrimp, potatoes) and orange juice or plenty of inseason ripe fruit.

Your symptoms could be stress related and also tied to some psychological/life style factors. How is your life as far as fullfilling relationships, meaningful work and hobbies etc?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals