Sudden change in reaction to activated charcoal

martybyrde

I used to take AC here and there and it did what you’d expect it to.. reduce endotoxin and bind stuff in the gut. Usually experience a bit of calmness and clear head.

I took it a couple of times recently (dose was around a tsp) and within 30 min I felt that calmness and then it suddenly switched to anxiety and feeling faint headed and bordering on panic. Any ideas on what changed? I am hydrated

I used to take AC here and there and it did what you’d expect it to.. reduce endotoxin and bind stuff in the gut. Usually experience a bit of calmness and clear head.

I took it a couple of times recently (dose was around a tsp) and within 30 min I felt that calmness and then it suddenly switched to anxiety and feeling faint headed and bordering on panic. Any ideas on what changed? I am hydrated
This could be a possible reason…,

“…drinking a single activated charcoal smoothie or even taking a daily supplement won't work as a regular detox method. Second, activated charcoal may also remove important vitamins and minerals from your body.”

Greg says

It can drop blood sugar and I’ve read on here it can tank magnesium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals