Strong Heart palpitations on Tiromel

Sefton10

Is Tiromel the best option for people living in Europe?

Been trying to get Cynoplus and Cynomel from Mexico but the customs send the package back.

So far I have only tried T3/T4 from IdeaLabs and from one underground shop, but no effect.
Want to get access to some products that I know is potent.

Thanks!
I ordered some of this to UK earlier this week. Haven't tried any T3 yet, just thinking ahead to winter.

Sefton10

Okay, would be great to hear some feedback after you have tried it.
Doing well with this, wayney. I can't compare to other brands as I haven't tried any, but I'm getting the impact I wanted in terms of what at least feels like enhanced metabolism using half a tablet spread throughout the day.

LUH 3417

Exogenous thyroid hormone (T3) increases your need for magnesium, as it increases magnesium absorption and use in the tissues. It can exacerbate a deficiency, and this has been known to be associated with neuromuscular excitation, muscle contractions, and heart symptoms are common.

Just get a good source of supplement and take more of it daily and see if that solves it, I suspect it will.

I take transdermal magnesium/epsom baths and also magnesium bicarbonate (made with magnesium hydroxide and carbonated water).
Is this why taking t3 also gives me incredibly sore muscles? I feel like I turn into a brick on t3, everything gets super tight.

mrchibbs

Is this why taking t3 also gives me incredibly sore muscles? I feel like I turn into a brick on t3, everything gets super tight.

I would suspect so, yes. Same things happened to me before I picked up on magnesium.

OP
U

ursidae

That would increase your metabolic requirements even further.
Thread is old, and yeah cardio is a problem. I have not gone more than 3-4 days of taking thyroid regardless of activity level without running into issues and quitting so I haven’t experimented at all the past months

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals