Starting thyroid w out blood work

tommyg130

How to start thyroid w out blood work? Is it ok. My body temps are low and I’m cold and starving in the morning.

Would 1 drop haiduts t3 with each meal be ok?

Lilac

I have tried two Idealabs products. No blood tests ever.

First attempt: On successive days, I did one drop, then one drop, then two drops of Tyromix and I knew it wasn't for me. I can't quite remember how it went bad, but I was left with sudden, extreme hot flashes for months. I remember having to take off my winter coat IMMEDIATELY on a crowded bus.

Second attempt, after time had passed: I started with one drop of Tyromax and slowly built up. I maxed out at 8 drops. I didn't have any noticeable bad reactions. And after about six months, I realized that the low-grade soreness that had always been present in my fingers was gone. I am warmer in the winter and can tolerate air-conditioning better in the summer. There were times when I experienced insomnia and a bit of racing heartbeat. Then I would take down the dose. I am currently at 6 drops a day, winter and summer. I take it in the morning.

I followed the advice of many posters here: Start with one drop, and increase by one drop after a week. Monitor your response.

Good luck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals