Starting Blood Work

m_arch

Hi all,

I'm currently aiming to get my heart rate up. I was wondering if there is anything obvious in my blood work that I can't see but others may be able to?

Over the years I've had issues with acne, dandruff, dry eyes (I went on roaccutane for the acne as a teen - it seems the vit E may be helping this though), crooked teeth, and general fatigue (lack of motivation / energy).

Currently i'm drinking about 1.5L of lactose free milk, and about the same in orange juice per day as well as trying to avoid PUFA. I'm supplementing with 500 UI's of vit E and haiduts oxidal (1 drop in water) and haiduts pansterone (8 drops on my skin). I also have estroban and progestene but haven't used them yet (and i'm a but terrified of getting gyno with the progestene!).

Average morning temps upon waking from 15/1/16 to 5/2/16: 97.8F
Average morning heart rate upon waking from 15/1/16 to 5/2/16: 58.9 bpm

TSH: 1.26 mU/L (0.4 – 4.00)
C-Reactive Protein: 3 mg/L (<5)

Calcium: 2.23 mmol/L (2.20 - 2.55)
Albumin: 42 g/L (38 – 50)
Corrected Calcium: 2.23 mmol/L (2.20 – 2.55)
Phosophate: 0.9 mmol/L (0.8 - 1.5)

Lipids (Serum)
Cholesterol: 4.0 mmol/L (<5.5)
Triglicerites: 0.9 mmol/L (<2.0)
HDL-C: 1.2 mmol/L (<0.9)
LDL-C: 2.4 mmol/L (<3.4)
Ratio: 3.3

25-Hydroxy Vitamin D: 93 nmol/L (>74)

Cortisol (AM 8:50): 272 nmol/L (150-600)

Thanks

tara

Hi m_arch,
Want to tell what (and how much) you are eating, in addition to that milk and OJ? Have you run your diet through cronometer or similar to get a rough idea of what you are getting in your food?

I think you can probably try out the estroban without worrying unduly. The progesterone might be useful for you, but there are other things I'd check on before trying that.

Good that you've taken some morning temps and pulse. Did you happen to take it again and hour or two after breakfast to see if they went up of down?

OP
m_arch

m_arch

Hi Tara,
Its not specifically set, usually a wrap for lunch (some kind of meat, veggies, sauce etc) and maybe some bread, cheese, meat for dinner. I often have a few potatoes or a bowl of rice also.

For breakfast I've usually only been consuming OJ and milk (I consume them throughout the day but most frequently in the morning because i'm thirstier) - I have tried to check to see if a glass of OJ causes an increase or decrease but it seemed to remain the same.

I also had about 9 smallish white potatoes for lunch and checked 30 minutes after that and my temp and pulse were literally the exact same as before the meal.

tara

I'm not expert in reading lab results, but the TSH looks slightly high from a Peaty perspective, but not extreme.
Would you be able to make a rough estimate of average daily calorie consumption over the last few months or even just a typical recent day? I don't know your details, but that milk and OJ may meet half your carb and protein needs, depending on how young/large/active you are. Do you have a history of under-eating/dieting?

Some people with low metabolism find that they have trouble handling such a high water:calorie ratio as you'd get by just drinking lots of milk and OJ all morning. Personally, I seem to be able to drink more water in the afternoon than in the morning.

OP
m_arch

m_arch

Hi Tara

I'd say probably about 3000 calories. I did a month long ketogenic stint 7 months ago.

I originally planned to do a low fat pufa detox diet on milk and OJ but needed 12 cups of both and I was peeing too much so I stopped. Also the cravings were intense

Also I'm 6'1 around 78kg (usually lower but this is up since peating) and play tennis usually once a week

DaveFoster

I originally planned to do a low fat pufa detox diet on milk and OJ but needed 12 cups of both and I was peeing too much so I stopped. Also the cravings were intense
OJ concentrate in the milk. Blend. Cravings are likely from aldosterone. Drink low-PUFA salted foods, like broth.

OP
m_arch

m_arch

OJ concentrate in the milk. Blend. Cravings are likely from aldosterone. Drink low-PUFA salted foods, like broth.
I wasn't sure what you mean so I googled OJ concentrate. You mean the orange juice paste stuff that comes in a can? I'm not sure if that's sold where I live, I'll have a look next time i'm at the shops.

OP
m_arch

m_arch

Well 10/2/16 this morning I had supplements: estroban (dissolved in mouth 8 drops), oxidal (topical on chest, 2 drops), pansterone (topical 8 drops on scalp), 1 cup of OJ, 1 cup lactose free skim milk, and 4 heavily salted potatoes and... drum roll please... my pulse was 74 afterwards! Highest ever recorded reading at rest for me! The next highest is 66. My temperature also came in at 98F.

Excited.

Also yesterday I purchased 880nm red light / infra red therapy device.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals