Diet/Food and temps question

jjones

I have been eating peat style for about a month. Seeing lots of positive changes, temps are up, appetite returning, and more. I do have thyroid issues and take both t4 and t3 with good results, so no, I'm not switching to NDT...been there, didn't work.

I'd like some input on what to do when temps are good, midday 98.6, then 2 hours after lunch approx, temps drop back to like 97.7 or so. Any suggestions on what to eat to bring temps up? I'm eating lots of carbs (fruits) and at lunch I add some animal protein, coffee w/milk and simple syrup. I was wondering if I eat a lot of carbs then am I having a sugar crash or a protein low? How can you tell? If I eat more carbs then, am I setting up the carb/crash cycle?

Thanks.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you get tired when this happens?

OP
J

jjones

Yes I do feel somewhat tired, not 'take a nap' tired but low energy.

Ari

Is it the meal that is messing you up? If so then:

Write down every food you ate in the meal that messed you up, and eat each food item alone (or remember when you have done such a thing) to see which one made you cold.

If all of them are good and make you warm when alone, then it might be a combo of the two that ruined your temps. I've found that fruit + meat is a lethal combo in my gut. Turns my nails purple and my hands and feet cold as ice.

But if you feel fine after the meal then maybe you just need to eat more?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals