Standing Against the Mandate

LUH 3417

If you still have the nursing skills, "Medicine by Private Contract" may be something you wish to look into in the future-

I know, it would be a big leap for many, but if even 10% of nurses stand against these sort of "Mandates" and leave the healthcare industry..... why couldn't they practice in this way? There are going to be a lot of very qualified, suddenly "unlicensed" nurses, and possibly many customers, like myself, that would only consider engaging in healthcare with such highly qualified, unlicensed practitioners. No recommendations..... but something to consider.
This is how an Amish farm legally sold milk in states where it was illegal to sell raw dairy products. They created a buying club, you signed a contract to become a member. Whatever money was exchanged for raw dairy was under this contract, and so the state laws were null in regards to two independent contract holders abiding by the terms of the contract. Pretty brilliant.

Dr. B

I've just taken voluntary redundancy after being at the same university (UK) for 11 years. There is no vax mandate yet but I can tell it is coming. They are already advising students to be vaxxed. It's a pantomime of you don't need to wear a mask in teaching rooms but you do in all other communal areas on campus. You need twice weekly testing to be on campus. I just refuse to take part in the circus and had already told them I wasn't prepared to be on campus for the new academic year. Participating in it is condoning it - I haven't and won't take a single test and I'll go to jail before I take a vax. I'd already grown disillusioned with the state of education in the last few years, this just tipped me over the edge.

This was my experience too. Felt like total autonomy over how I spent my time and I'm not going back. I will look for stuff online now but in no rush.
youre a professor?

This is how an Amish farm legally sold milk in states where it was illegal to sell raw dairy products. They created a buying club, you signed a contract to become a member. Whatever money was exchanged for raw dairy was under this contract, and so the state laws were null in regards to two independent contract holders abiding by the terms of the contract. Pretty brilliant.

in those contracts dont you agree there is no sale of milk, that youre basically paying money for the service of them milking the cow, bottling it and delivering it, caring for the cow etc?

tankasnowgod

I've heard a lot of people in the "freedom movement" talk about how the Amish probably have a great understanding of freedom, and some are interested in conducting an interview with some of their members, if any of their members would agree it.

No doubt a lot of people have gained a lot of respect for the Amish over this past year or so. I know I personally have.

Yes, there can be a lot of power in Private Contracts and Private Membership Associations.

Lollipop2

I hope it doesn’t come to that honestly but I noticed in recent years at the hospital they really increased their coercion tactics toward the flu vaccine. For nearly 20 years it was basically advised but easy to get out of taking it but starting in about 2017? it was not so easy anymore & they made us wear a mask during flu season if we didn’t take it. In hindsight it seems like they were preparing for all of this covid drama ahead of time.
Grrrgh...well my job might be short lived. Indeed Job board and I will become chums again - lol.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

I showed this to my husband last night. He brought up a point that I had forgotten about but I think is important to mention. Not only were we as healthcare workers not a threat and touted as “heroes” many people we know were required to work when they had tested positive as long as they didn’t have a fever. It was one of the first things that really hit home for us that something fishy was happening. Everyone else in the world-sick or not-was expected to stay locked in their homes. Covid positive healthcare workers on the other hand were expected to go to work and possibly infect their coworkers and vulnerable hospitalized people.
How horrifying! This is simply madness...

sweetpeat

I wonder how many non-compliers it would take to collapse the system? How many medical personnel can they afford to lose?

Same with the education system - if college students were to drop out over this instead of complying. Or emergency services (fire, police)?

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I wonder how many non-compliers it would take to collapse the system? How many medical personnel can they afford to lose?

Same with the education system - if college students were to drop out over this instead of complying. Or emergency services (fire, police)?
I got with my RT coworkers yesterday and although there are only 3 of us in the office we are all on the same page regarding the vax. We are trying for an exemption, standing our ground and agreed to take it to the point of being fired if necessary. It feels good to be doing this with others who feel the same way.

sweetpeat

I got with my RT coworkers yesterday and although there are only 3 of us in the office we are all on the same page regarding the vax. We are trying for an exemption, standing our ground and agreed to take it to the point of being fired if necessary. It feels good to be doing this with others who feel the same way.
So glad you have others standing with you, Blossom!
If resistance like this was more widespread, it seems like many of these companies would have to back down. I just don't see how they could find replacements that quickly. My hope and prayer is that more will have the courage to resist.
What I would also love to see is more vaxxed standing with the unvaxxed against the mandates, refusing to work if their co-workers are facing termination. Probably not gonna happen. But who knows, maybe more people will start waking up. Especially if faced with endless booster shots.

dfspcc20

I was perhaps naive earlier, but my employer recently announced that being vaccinated will be a requirement for all employees. Those who don't comply will be terminated. This is surprising because we are headquartered in one of the more conservative US states (but have operations worldwide). Many employees, including almost all of my department, have been working from home since last March, but the announcement was clear this applies to everyone. I didn't see this coming, but again, could be nativity with this situation.
If I were to guess based on conversations I've had, maybe 10-20% are "non-compliant" and would have otherwise preferred to stay that way if it wasn't for the mandate.
This was really a top-down action, with most management I know being completely blindsided and are scrambling to think who they might need to replace. Many (like myself) are critical to many important projects, and dare I say, those projects won't be possible if the 10-20% leave, and it would leave many operations in an extremely precarious situation. Unfortunately, I have a feeling many will give in.
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I have a family that depends on my income. We're fortunate to have enough saved away to last several months, and I have no doubt that I'd be able to find a different job, but who knows how many other companies will follow suite. My skillset is mostly useful to large corporations, with not a lot of smaller independent shops an option.
My first gut-reaction was that I was going to be firm and just keep working up until the deadline and make them have to go through terminating me and walking me to the door. But I've been feeling less confident as more time has gone by. I really hate leaving my team in that precarious situation, and I've been there almost 20 years, I've loved working with my team, the projects I got to be part of and the type of work I did. And I'd be leaving a lot on the table in terms of unvested stock options. It's going to be hard for me to make a decision.
There are medical and religous exemptions possible, both which I am looking into.
The announcement said this is for the "protection and safety" of the workplace and blah blah. Many of us are speculating this might have something to do with our medical insurance provider, and/or the recent infrastructure bill (since our industry is mentioned therein). There may be strings attached, like proving your workforce is all vaccinated. But that's just hearsay at this point.

Last edited:

Ignoramus

I'm an artist, so luckily I work from home. I'm working to increase my income so I can find a better place. My only issue now is that I have normie roommates. They try to subtly (and sometimes overtly) dig at me for not being vaccinated. I just tell them that I am cautious of taking medicine that hasn't had much testing, and that I've had some really bad experiences from 'safe' drugs in the past. I put a lot of effort into being as likeable and charming as possible when I am around them. If they see that somebody with my views can be successful, moral and healthy then I think it sets a good example for others like us; it's like they get confused that I'm not an 'alt-righter', or whatever the media is trying to portray cautious/rational people as at the moment. Maybe if they see that I'm doing better than they are in life then they might be more receptive to my perspectives, I don't know.

Dating is also somewhat difficult. I don't want to be dishonest and claim that I am vaccinated to be acceptable to a woman, as I want to have a genuine connection. It was hard enough to find compatible people before all of this, and now my options pool has been slashed even more. Maybe women in particular are more susceptible to the social pressure of being 'a good person', and aren't willing to associate themselves with anybody that might impair their social status. I have hooked up with some women that haven't cared about me not being vaccinated, but these women were not very intelligent, and actually were the way the media is portraying the unvaxxed to be...

I also keep my true opinions close to my chest. I make my money by selling my art on social media, so it is imperative to be a good boy and not to rock the boat as to not be deplatformed. I'm trying to connect with more like-minded people. It's hard, because I think most intelligent people are being cautious about what they say.

If anyone here is in the UK and needs a friend then hmu!

Lollipop2

This is wonderful @Blossom! Sending you and your coworkers prayers for victory!

Lollipop2

I was perhaps naive earlier, but my employer recently announced that being vaccinated will be a requirement for all employees. Those who don't comply will be terminated. This is surprising because we are headquartered in one of the more conservative US states (but have operations worldwide). Many employees, including almost all of my department, have been working from home since last March, but the announcement was clear this applies to everyone. I didn't see this coming, but again, could be nativity with this situation.
If I were to guess based on conversations I've had, maybe 10-20% are "non-compliant" and would have otherwise preferred to stay that way if it wasn't for the mandate.
This was really a top-down action, with most management I know being completely blindsided and are scrambling to think who they might need to replace. Many (like myself) are critical to many important projects, and dare I say, those projects won't be possible if the 10-20% leave, and it would leave many operations in an extremely precarious situation. Unfortunately, I have a feeling many will give in.
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I have a family that depends on my income. We're fortunate to have enough saved away to last several months, and I have no doubt that I'd be able to find a different job, but who knows how many other companies will follow suite. My skillset is mostly useful to large corporations, with not a lot of smaller independent shops an option.
My first gut-reaction was that I was going to be firm and just keep working up until the deadline and make them have to go through terminating me and walking me to the door. But I've been feeling less confident as more time has gone by. I really hate leaving my team in that precarious situation, and I've been there almost 20 years, I've loved working with my team, the projects I got to be part of and the type of work I did. And I'd be leaving a lot on the table in terms of unvested stock options. It's going to be hard for me to make a decision.
There are medical and religous exemptions possible, but both would require me to blatantly lie to try to apply for those.
The announcement said this is for the "protection and safety" of the workplace and blah blah. Many of us are speculating this might have something to do with our medical insurance provider, and/or the recent infrastructure bill (since our industry is mentioned therein). There may be strings attached, like proving your workforce is all vaccinated. But that's just hearsay at this point.
Tough situation for you. I would go for an exemption - it is not lying to have religious exemption - it IS against your basic philosophy to harm yourself with an injection you are being forced into. ALSO a medical exemption is also not lying. Your health will certainly suffer which will cause harm to your family. I do not see a conflict for either exemption. I posted earlier the doctors for free link that might help you get an exemption.

Rick K

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals