Standing Against the Mandate

Saba

The Children's Defense Fund is looking for plaintiffs for Covid-19 litigation. This might be a good option for someone who doesn't mind their name being disclosed publicly. COVID-19 Litigation

tankasnowgod

I quit the nursing program several years ago when I was one year away from graduating because the Dean was insisting that I get another round of vaccines. I had already been messed up from vaccines in 2006.

I said no back then and I continue to say no. Just say no.

If you still have the nursing skills, "Medicine by Private Contract" may be something you wish to look into in the future-

The FDA and Pharma want to be the first and last word.

Life and Liberty say they are not the first and last word.

In that regard, there is another issue: licenses vs. contracts. The medical cartel, backed by governments, has established medical boards which grant licenses to practice medicine. These special persons, doctors, are handed the right to treat and cure diseases. This is an attempt to create a monopoly.

There is another avenue: private contracts. Here is the analogy I’ve used to describe this situation. Two adults, Joe and Fred, enter into an agreement. Joe says he has a health condition. He will be the patient. Fred will be the practitioner. Fred has a well on his property. Fred believes the water has a special healing quality. He will give some of it (or sell it) to Joe, who will drink it over the course of two weeks.

Both men, in their contract, agree that no legal liability will be attached to the outcome. They are both responsible. They are of sound mind. They don’t require government permission to sign or fulfill their contract.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Joe and Fred are operating on their own. They have that natural right. They also have the right to be wrong—in case the water treatment doesn’t work, or is harmful.

Of course, all sorts of meddlers will claim this arrangement is illegal and absurd. Meddlers always try to curb freedom. That’s their crusade in life. They can’t stand the idea of people making their own choices and decisions and then accepting the consequences.

I’m not saying governments will honor such contracts. Governments are prime meddlers. I’m saying these contracts (and not just in the arena of healing) stand outside governments. They are citizen-to-citizen. They are prior to government. They are intrinsically more real than government.

THIS is what COMMUNITY actually means.

I know, it would be a big leap for many, but if even 10% of nurses stand against these sort of "Mandates" and leave the healthcare industry..... why couldn't they practice in this way? There are going to be a lot of very qualified, suddenly "unlicensed" nurses, and possibly many customers, like myself, that would only consider engaging in healthcare with such highly qualified, unlicensed practitioners. No recommendations..... but something to consider.

Dr. B

If you still have the nursing skills, "Medicine by Private Contract" may be something you wish to look into in the future-

I know, it would be a big leap for many, but if even 10% of nurses stand against these sort of "Mandates" and leave the healthcare industry..... why couldn't they practice in this way? There are going to be a lot of very qualified, suddenly "unlicensed" nurses, and possibly many customers, like myself, that would only consider engaging in healthcare with such highly qualified, unlicensed practitioners. No recommendations..... but something to consider.
i think its industry corruption, illegal to practice medicine without a license. the entire system of licensing laws is part of industry corruption, it restricts the "supply" of doctors etc driving the prices up. apparently in a free market, there wouldn't be any licensing laws, only certifications, which are purely voluntary. midwives or whatever used to be legal, i think they eventually were made illegal thanks to big medicine/pharma.

tankasnowgod

HR sent an email today to all employees in my company saying that the company requires all its staff working on premises to be fully vaccinated.
First step is to determine vaccination status. They are going to send us an attestation which we will have to complete. And deadline to get vaccinated is October 31.
No idea yet as to how they will deal with employees who refuse to fill up the attestation or get vaccinated. For now we are all working remotely.
I do not consider frequent testing as an acceptable option - I do not want to rant about the notion of asymptomatic carriers spreading disease....

I've actually been asked about "vaccination" status, and have not responded yet. I think I may respond by saying-

"I will not disclose whether I have been vaccinated against Covid 19 or not, as I believe this is a violation of my Private Medical History. Others may voluntarily disclose such things, and that is their right, but I do not wish to disclose such private information. This right to privacy is protected by the basic division of public and private, although certain acts like the Americans with Disabilities Act also protect this information.

Personally, I find this request odd, as this company has never asked about vaccination status for any other disease previously, including vaccinations like MMR, DPT, Chicken Pox, HPV, Anthrax, Chollera, Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Smallpox, Polio, Plague, or seasonal Flu, even though all those diseases have vaccines that are actually FDA Approved. None of the Vaccines against Covid are, but are simply offered under "Emergency Use Authorization."

While I will not disclose my Private Medical Information, there are similar questions I will answer. For example, if you ask "Will you provide this company with proof of Covid Vaccination?" my answer in this case would be no."

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
At a company meeting the owner asked if everyone had been vaxed. I had to speak up so I said my doctor told me not to get it because I had Covid last year (which I did - not tested but I knew from the symptoms - my client gave me and then my husband got it as well) so I have natural immunity. Now the owner is an MD specializing in sleep disorders. BUT he totally accepted natural immunity from the wild virus. Whew ? dodged that bullet. We will see how long it lasts. Also they are starting to talk about flu vaxes. If they say they are mandatory that will be my last day.
I hope it doesn’t come to that honestly but I noticed in recent years at the hospital they really increased their coercion tactics toward the flu vaccine. For nearly 20 years it was basically advised but easy to get out of taking it but starting in about 2017? it was not so easy anymore & they made us wear a mask during flu season if we didn’t take it. In hindsight it seems like they were preparing for all of this covid drama ahead of time.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Nurse Resigns over COVID Vaccine Mandate Joining other Nurses Nationwide Creating Nursing Shortage​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qLQEDTqfKfkS/

I showed this to my husband last night. He brought up a point that I had forgotten about but I think is important to mention. Not only were we as healthcare workers not a threat and touted as “heroes” many people we know were required to work when they had tested positive as long as they didn’t have a fever. It was one of the first things that really hit home for us that something fishy was happening. Everyone else in the world-sick or not-was expected to stay locked in their homes. Covid positive healthcare workers on the other hand were expected to go to work and possibly infect their coworkers and vulnerable hospitalized people.

P

Peatness

I hope it doesn’t come to that honestly but I noticed in recent years at the hospital they really increased their coercion tactics toward the flu vaccine. For nearly 20 years it was basically advised but easy to get out of taking it but starting in about 2017? it was not so easy anymore & they made us wear a mask during flu season if we didn’t take it. In hindsight it seems like they were preparing for all of this covid drama ahead of time.
UK 2019 flu vaccines

"A brand new flu vaccination marketing campaign for health and social care workers has also launched, delivered by PHE, NHS England and NHS Improvement. “Time to get your flu jab” takes a new approach, emphasising the protective benefit of the flu vaccination of themselves, their family, and their patients."

"In addition, a new cell-based vaccine which protects against four strains of flu (quadrivalent) will also be available for those aged 65 and over, and those under 65 with underlying medical conditions. As the vaccine virus is grown in cells, rather than eggs, this avoids the changes that can occur when using eggs in the manufacturing process. There is increasing evidence in recent seasons that egg adaptation may mean that vaccines do not work as well, particularly against the A(H3N2) virus strain."

I showed this to my husband last night. He brought up a point that I had forgotten about but I think is important to mention. Not only were we as healthcare workers not a threat and touted as “heroes” many people we know were required to work when they had tested positive as long as they didn’t have a fever. It was one of the first things that really hit home for us that something fishy was happening. Everyone else in the world-sick or not-was expected to stay locked in their homes. Covid positive healthcare workers on the other hand were expected to go to work and possibly infect their coworkers and vulnerable hospitalized people.
Yes I remember this too. I have family members who are health care workers

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
For example, if you ask "Will you provide this company with proof of Covid Vaccination?" my answer in this case would be no."
Good for you! In an email from my employer yesterday about the vax mandate they said at the very end not to discuss our vaccination status with anyone at work.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
brand new flu vaccination marketing campaign for health and social care workers has also launched, delivered by PHE, NHS England and NHS Improvement. “Time to get your flu jab” takes a new approach, emphasising the protective benefit of the flu vaccination of themselves, their family, and their patients."
That explains it! Thank you.

Sefton10

I've just taken voluntary redundancy after being at the same university (UK) for 11 years. There is no vax mandate yet but I can tell it is coming. They are already advising students to be vaxxed. It's a pantomime of you don't need to wear a mask in teaching rooms but you do in all other communal areas on campus. You need twice weekly testing to be on campus. I just refuse to take part in the circus and had already told them I wasn't prepared to be on campus for the new academic year. Participating in it is condoning it - I haven't and won't take a single test and I'll go to jail before I take a vax. I'd already grown disillusioned with the state of education in the last few years, this just tipped me over the edge.
I realize the past year that I worked remote was the best year of my life - got to eat and drink optimally where it would be difficult for me to get all this stuff in to work - VERY low-stress - only stepped outside for walks or social stuff for sports or to meet-up with my friends - I feel like I get stressed staying in an office or school building all day and don't miss it whatsoever
This was my experience too. Felt like total autonomy over how I spent my time and I'm not going back. I will look for stuff online now but in no rush.

M

metabolizm

I've just taken voluntary redundancy after being at the same university (UK) for 11 years. There is no vax mandate yet but I can tell it is coming. They are already advising students to be vaxxed. It's a pantomime of you don't need to wear a mask in teaching rooms but you do in all other communal areas on campus. You need twice weekly testing to be on campus. I just refuse to take part in the circus and had already told them I wasn't prepared to be on campus for the new academic year. Participating in it is condoning it - I haven't and won't take a single test and I'll go to jail before I take a vax. I'd already grown disillusioned with the state of education in the last few years, this just tipped me over the edge.

This was my experience too. Felt like total autonomy over how I spent my time and I'm not going back. I will look for stuff online now but in no rush.

What will you do now?

taralynne

I took it the first year they mandated it against my better judgement and I still have pain in the arm in which it was administered. I didn't take it after that and then we had some protection from the union which was great but that didnt' seem to last too long. Unfortunately, I'm not confident the union will help us too much with this, considering when I checked out their website recently they said that any change in working conditions would need to be bargained but they encouraged everyone who could to get the vaccine.

taralynne

At a company meeting the owner asked if everyone had been vaxed. I had to speak up so I said my doctor told me not to get it because I had Covid last year (which I did - not tested but I knew from the symptoms - my client gave me and then my husband got it as well) so I have natural immunity. Now the owner is an MD specializing in sleep disorders. BUT he totally accepted natural immunity from the wild virus. Whew ? dodged that bullet. We will see how long it lasts. Also they are starting to talk about flu vaxes. If they say they are mandatory that will be my last day.
That's great!! I hope they don't mandate the flu vax for you..

P

Peatness

Working notice until 31st Dec then no plans. Will just see what comes up.
Once upon a time the university campus was a site of resistance. We are a long way from 1968. Something happened to universities about 20 years ago and they may never recover. I admire your stand. Good luck.

Jinju

I've actually been asked about "vaccination" status, and have not responded yet. I think I may respond by saying-

"I will not disclose whether I have been vaccinated against Covid 19 or not, as I believe this is a violation of my Private Medical History. Others may voluntarily disclose such things, and that is their right, but I do not wish to disclose such private information. This right to privacy is protected by the basic division of public and private, although certain acts like the Americans with Disabilities Act also protect this information.
Hi tanka, I was thinking along similar lines. Not to respond, and when pushed to say that I refuse to provide this information.
The so called 'attestation deadline' is August 31 - so they are literally scrambling to get this going.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Maybe this is so thay the refusers are not able to organize, it's easier to cave in to the pressure that way
Yes, it was strange. We’ve already been talking about it so it’s too late.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals