Spirituality

NewACC

As you know, one of the most peaty things are androgens and chemicals that block receptors to estrogen and serotonin. But I found that I feel mysticism and spirituality in my life only when androgens are low and estrogens are high. Also vaping dmt and lsd can cause those experience. I feel that psychedelics give me real euphoria, I love it. But I think that as estrogens and as high doses of psychedelics like dmt aren't peaty in usual

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

As you know, one of the most peaty things are androgens and chemicals that block receptors to estrogen and serotonin. But I found that I feel mysticism and spirituality in my life only when androgens are low and estrog
hi, when i experienced characteristics associated with very low serotonin/E2 and relatively high androgens for the first time at age 24, after eating exclusively grass fed lamb liver and kidneys and excluded all foods that had a more or less obvious negative impact on me, except meat, tasty organs and tasty fat from exclusively grass-fed animals, honey, I woke up the next day, I had an exceptional 2-hour dream session, and when I woke up I no longer had any feelings of attachment to religion, whether it was "respect", fear, or "convictions", It spontaneously seemed laughable to me to the point where I smiled and laughed thinking about the absurdity of the phenomenon of religion, and the absurdity of mentally submitting to an authority that I have never experienced (god), and that a god who would give life to beings who did not ask for it and would expect them to submit and or fear him,or be gratfull, it's ridiculous; I grew up in an Arab Muslim culture and I had a strong belief and fear of "god".

Since that moment the rare times when I begin to spontaneously remanifest tendencies in relation to god, to ask for his help, or even to blame him for certain things, it is when I have an extremely low level of energy, for example when I fast too long, that I experience characteristics associated with high serotonin levels . relating to androgenic hormones and/or progesterone,one of the reasons is when i eat suboptimal foods that mess with my hormones or give me intestinal distress.whever high progesterone associated characteristics,or high androgens associated characteristics,in both state,god or religion doesnt affect or influence me at all,in a high androgen associated characteritics state,i despise most popular religions and their impact on peoples,and some of the characteristics associated to "god",i dont exclude the idea that there could be a creator.

some of the main feelings that religion and "god"spark in most people i have known,is fear/"respect",guiltiness,shame,submission to authority,wich i all despise and wish peoples to feel those as little as possible

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals