Semen Retention - The Cure for Depression and Anxiety?

HighT

Also,after roughly 10 days the T boost start to decay to baseline,after 10 days is pretty much useless to retain
It's true, but few days later its starting to increase again reaching a new high, then is going back down but now you have a NEW baseline higher than the first. And this process is happening every 15 days from my experience. Yea I haven't done any labs with this, but could say certainly from what I felt and its not placebo.
Day 3-7 very horny.
Day 8-12 not bothered(guess here is returning to baseline)
After day 12 next few days Im feeling like Im the sht (def high t symptomps not pacebo)

And this is repeating, still getting horny but in a way you can control. There are some days here and there where you don't think for sex and the rest of days you are the boss

I have done 3 months sreaks 4 times 3 of wich I had multiple girls. Not gonna brag but I were destroying them and in same time I don't want to ejaculate. Especially if I go pass month and a week I simply not wasting semen on girl body or in a condom. Well at the end I just wanna get orgasm and relapse. Meanwhile when I don't do sreaks sex is not bad but can't compare when on streak month+.

Damn I motivated myself.
Day 1 ?

清貴杉山

It's true, but few days later its starting to increase again reaching a new high, then is going back down but now you have a NEW baseline higher than the first. And this process is happening every 15 days from my experience. Yea I haven't done any labs with this, but could say certainly from what I felt and its not placebo.
Day 3-7 very horny.
Day 8-12 not bothered(guess here is returning to baseline)
After day 12 next few days Im feeling like Im the sht (def high t symptomps not pacebo)

And this is repeating, still getting horny but in a way you can control. There are some days here and there where you don't think for sex and the rest of days you are the boss

I have done 3 months sreaks 4 times 3 of wich I had multiple girls. Not gonna brag but I were destroying them and in same time I don't want to ejaculate. Especially if I go pass month and a week I simply not wasting semen on girl body or in a condom. Well at the end I just wanna get orgasm and relapse. Meanwhile when I don't do sreaks sex is not bad but can't compare when on streak month+.

Damn I motivated myself.
Day 1 ?
im on day 2,not for the socalled benefits but to control myself,i feel that the people who crush the horniness crush some important hormone reaction,not being horny at all isnt healthy either

HighT

im on day 2,not for the socalled benefits but to control myself,i feel that the people who crush the horniness crush some important hormone reaction,not being horny at all isnt healthy either
For me the horniness was never crushed. It's just that the self control increases. Also don't want to discourage you but if you don't make love will be difficult not to relapse. The only one long streak I had without efing was horrible experience tbh. But if you go past 2 weeks you will start persue girls naturally. Just be carefull depending on what country you are in not to end in a cage :D

清貴杉山

For me the horniness was never crushed. It's just that the self control increases. Also don't want to discourage you but if you don't make love will be difficult not to relapse. The only one long streak I had without efing was horrible experience tbh. But if you go past 2 weeks you will start persue girls naturally. Just be carefull depending on what country you are in not to end in a cage :D
yea i know bro,it would be nice to have a flesh partner,but unfortunately i have 0 time,trying to do my best