Babies Experience Life As An LSD Trip, As A Result Of Their High Metabolism

Frankdee20

I’m sorry, but all psychedelics activate the serotonin 2A receptor, LSD does block others, but it also activates some

golder

I have experienced that time ago when I took thyroid with thymus extract...my mind seemed to play around with lights and colors I felt like nothing could put me down
I know this was a while ago, but out of curiosity do you happen to know why thyroid/thymus product this was? Really interested in this, thanks so much!

When I eat plenty of sugar I dream deeply with a constant feeling of being somewhere else. The motivation and glow of life when I wake up seems hard to describe. It's like a LSD afterglow.
Knowing that sugar is the best for brain functioning, any amount of starch can't replicate the power sugar has. It really feels like infinite energy. The brain is functioning totally different. Boredom never appears even after hours of entertainment.
Imagine being a child with a sugar only diet. The power of their glucose metabolism can't be compared to ours.

Sapien

When I eat plenty of sugar I dream deeply
Recently I read that in order for REM sleep to occur, noradrenaline and serotonin levels drop to zero (unfortunately can’t locate the soruce in which I saw the claim of “zero” but hopefully this will suffice):

“In particular, norepinephrine and serotonin play prominent roles in suppressing REM sleep, while acetylcholine (ACh) plays a key role in the initiation of REM sleep”

(Source)

Having adequate liver glycogen stores (anti stress) through the night is likley critical for this to occur.

(P.S.
I know ACh is a “bad boy” on this forum, but Ray himself said “acetylcholine is essential, part of our concious regulating…, it’s needed for memory, all kinds of biological processes require just the right amount of acetylcholine”

Rem sleep is one of these biological processes it seems.

Thus, I disagree with the advice of some forum members to take benedryl before bed, as it’s NMDA inhibition (anti cholinergic effects) will block REM sleep)

Recently I read that in order for REM sleep to occur, noradrenaline and serotonin levels drop to zero (unfortunately can’t locate the soruce in which I saw the claim of “zero” but hopefully this will suffice):

“In particular, norepinephrine and serotonin play prominent roles in suppressing REM sleep, while acetylcholine (ACh) plays a key role in the initiation of REM sleep”

(Source)

Having adequate liver glycogen stores (anti stress) through the night is likley critical for this to occur.

(P.S.
I know ACh is a “bad boy” on this forum, but Ray himself said “acetylcholine is essential, part of our concious regulating…, it’s needed for memory, all kinds of biological processes require just the right amount of acetylcholine”

Rem sleep is one of these biological processes it seems.

Thus, I disagree with the advice of some forum members to take benedryl before bed, as it’s NMDA inhibition (anti cholinergic effects) will block REM sleep)
Good answer. People usually confuse quickly falling asleep with the quality of sleep. Even if I rarely had issues falling asleep, quality was underlooked. The same happens with weed, all the stoners seem to idolize this drug for his calming effects but there is no deep sleep in it.
Also, if you ever wake up with no groginess, energized from morning cortisol, and you try to fall asleep again, you will get nightmares. This is coming in my opinion from a stressed state.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals