My experience with (a lack of) dreams

peter88

The amount of copper in beef liver is simply massive and I think it causes problems (lowers metabolic rate) for me.
Id like to give that a try, but its hard to find chickens around here that aren't fed corn/soy. Do you think the amount of copper in calf or lamb liver is any better than beef liver?

SlowWalker

I’ve sat a few 10 day meditation courses and what happens to almost all the meditators is a huge increase in dream recall and vividness. This also happens to people who never recall there dreams. I think partly this has to do with an increased awareness of thoughts and mental states which is what a dream is constructed of and thus greater awareness of dreams.
Not sure of the physiological implications here but perhaps supplements that increase awareness may help in this regard or any technique that brings you into your body/mind and trains you to make that your default.

Mauritio

NSI-189 phosphate after a few doses, has dramatically improved my dream recall. 2 months since last dose.
How was your generel experience with it ? I've been thinking about trying it ...

NewACC

I used to dream when I was younger. Nothing too vivid but at least I dreamed. I've taken steroids, I've had a series of bad trips on weed a couple years ago, took LSD and had a extremely bad trip regretfully, ate like absolute garbage, partied and drank heavy alcohol for a year in college (I experienced what is called 'the hangover effect' which can be learned about over at /r/hangovereffect.) Anyways, I ended up in the state I am in today. Every other post on my account mentions how I feel nowadays. This forum has brought me closer and closer to feeling normal and I am very thankful for that. I've been taking a lot of things that have all improved my state, such as Thiamine HCl, Calcium, Methylfolate (and the other MTHFR stuff.) I eat Peaty and have for about a month or so now. I feel better but I just can't shake this feeling of missing something. Maybe it's true emotion. Anyways, when I started the Thiamine and the Calcium, also when I started taking weekly Activated charcoal, I would have dreams those nights and wake up actually feeling really, really good. I would wake up feeling emotional which is nice. But that always ends up dying off.

What are the important things for dreams? What am I missing that is preventing me from dreaming? I've tried hundreds of supplements over the years for things unrelated to dreaming and some of them would occasionally give a dream for a night or two. Especially when I first started taking Activated charcoal. But even now, with a much improved gut and presumably lower endotoxin load the AC doesn't give me that effect anymore. I really am not looking for a bandaid supplement that promotes dreams, rather I'm looking for whatever stopped me from dreaming in the first place, presumably because whatever happened to me probably affected all of my other health problems as well.

I used to dream when I was younger. Nothing too vivid but at least I dreamed. I've taken steroids, I've had a series of bad trips on weed a couple years ago, took LSD and had a extremely bad trip regretfully, ate like absolute garbage, partied and drank heavy alcohol for a year in college (I experienced what is called 'the hangover effect' which can be learned about over at /r/hangovereffect.) Anyways, I ended up in the state I am in today. Every other post on my account mentions how I feel nowadays. This forum has brought me closer and closer to feeling normal and I am very thankful for that. I've been taking a lot of things that have all improved my state, such as Thiamine HCl, Calcium, Methylfolate (and the other MTHFR stuff.) I eat Peaty and have for about a month or so now. I feel better but I just can't shake this feeling of missing something. Maybe it's true emotion. Anyways, when I started the Thiamine and the Calcium, also when I started taking weekly Activated charcoal, I would have dreams those nights and wake up actually feeling really, really good. I would wake up feeling emotional which is nice. But that always ends up dying off.

What are the important things for dreams? What am I missing that is preventing me from dreaming? I've tried hundreds of supplements over the years for things unrelated to dreaming and some of them would occasionally give a dream for a night or two. Especially when I first started taking Activated charcoal. But even now, with a much improved gut and presumably lower endotoxin load the AC doesn't give me that effect anymore. I really am not looking for a bandaid supplement that promotes dreams, rather I'm looking for whatever stopped me from dreaming in the first place, presumably because whatever happened to me probably affected all of my other health problems as well.
If it's so important for you, you can try galantamine - it's pharmaceutically potent natural inhibitor of AcHE. It makes you have hyperrealistic and capturing dreams. It's the safest achea inhibitor and helps oxphos and brain metabolism. Apparently I have a genetically low level of acetylcholine, because cypro always made me have terrible nightmares the first week of taking - I had the most ordinary dreams, but I constantly felt terrified and anxious and woke up with a disgusting gloomy feeling, like after a bad trip, that passed over time and even just eating eggs helped me with this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals