Sleep apnea solutions?

FitnessMike

any ?

Have you tried a humidifier?

“Humidifiers are devices that add moisture to the air. Dry air can irritate the body and the respiratory system. Using a humidifier can open your airways, decrease congestion, and encourage clearer breathing.

For added benefits, consider adding lavender, peppermint, or eucalyptus oil to a humidifier. These three essential oils have known anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits.

Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on cleaning your humidifier. They can harbor molds and bacteria.”

P

Peatness

Abmartich

¿Has probado un humidificador?

“Los humidificadores son dispositivos que agregan humedad al aire. El aire seco puede irritar el cuerpo y el sistema respiratorio. El uso de un humidificador puede abrir las vías respiratorias, disminuir la congestión y fomentar una respiración más clara.

Para obtener beneficios adicionales, considere agregar aceite de lavanda, menta o eucalipto a un humidificador. Estos tres aceites esenciales tienen conocidos beneficios antiinflamatorios y calmantes.

Siga las instrucciones del fabricante sobre la limpieza de su humidificador. Pueden albergar moho y bacterias”.

Abmartich

I don’t “comment on all the posts”, just on the ones I have something to offer. Why do you ask such a pointless question?
Your comments are useless. But nothing, this page is not mine. Comment what you want even if they don't have any kind of value.

Z

Zsazsa

Magnesium Glycine completely stopped my husband's snoring. This is the explanation I found:

Macey, P.M., Sarma, M.K., Nagarajan, R., Aysola, R., Siegel, J.M., Harper, R.M. and Thomas, M.A., 2016. Obstructive sleep apnea is associated with low GABA and high glutamate in the insular cortex. Journal of sleep research, 25(4), pp.390-394.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/jsr.12392

I suspect milk could be strongly involved in snoring and in sleep apnea by raising glutamate levels. If I drink milk in the morning, my nose mucosa gets completely swollen by night. This is only one of the reasons why I can't tolerate milk (I even tried buffala milk from a closeby producer who owns a single, pampered buffala).

Your comments are useless. But nothing, this page is not mine. Comment what you want even if they don't have any kind of value.
Unnecessary rudeness

Lollipop2

Elevated bed, oral appliance therapy, bag breathing to increase CO2, increase metabolic energy, make sure thyroid is functioning, lose extra belly weight, taping mouth shut at night…

As I have pointed out in the past, sleep apnea is protective if it is only mild or moderate. Especially as people age.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Have you tried a humidifier?

“Humidifiers are devices that add moisture to the air. Dry air can irritate the body and the respiratory system. Using a humidifier can open your airways, decrease congestion, and encourage clearer breathing.

For added benefits, consider adding lavender, peppermint, or eucalyptus oil to a humidifier. These three essential oils have known anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits.

Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on cleaning your humidifier. They can harbor molds and bacteria.”

Thanks for coming back sis, its for my bro not for me and i dont think so its due to lack or not of the moisture in the air, we initially believe thet is due to part of the inside mouth is colapsing and blocking passage of the air but were not sure, he definitely stops breathing at night which was noticed and pointed out by other peoples, i wonder how much obesity/suboptimal metabolism or nutrient deficiencies play role

Thanks for coming back sis, its for my bro not for me and i dont think so its due to lack or not of the moisture in the air, we initially believe thet is due to part of the inside mouth is colapsing and blocking passage of the air but were not sure, he definitely stops breathing at night which was noticed and pointed out by other peoples, i wonder how much obesity/suboptimal metabolism or nutrient deficiencies play role
Well that is scary. Obesity is the number one cause of sleep apnea, but I didn’t suggest it because I though it was for you and I knew that wasn’t the case. What about a chin strap? I bought my husband one, and it really kept him from waking up in the night gasping for air.

Attachments

• 74B2BC79-3161-45D6-AE81-99212160C8BF.png
    74B2BC79-3161-45D6-AE81-99212160C8BF.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 48
OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Well that is scary. Obesity is the number one cause of sleep apnea, but I didn’t suggest it because I though it was for you and I knew that wasn’t the case. What about a chin strap? I bought my husband one, and it really kept him from waking up in the night gasping for air.
Ill pass it on thanks :)

Lollipop2

This is cool @Rinse & rePeat! Thanks for sharing this…

success23

My central sleep apnea was cured by lowering cortisol and taking progesterone.
I have to find a cure for my obstructive sleep apnea now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals