Sleep apnea solutions?

Borz

Forum Supporter
If you have obstructive sleep apnea, you can look into maxilla widening with MSE (Maxillary Skeletal Expander), try that first, then if that's not enough, look into Maxillomandibular Advancement surgery, with tongue tie release & Myofunctional therapy. I have done all of these and they made a big difference. www.thebreatheinstitute.com is a good place for all of these if you're in the US.

A.R

If you have obstructive sleep apnea, you can look into maxilla widening with MSE (Maxillary Skeletal Expander), try that first, then if that's not enough, look into Maxillomandibular Advancement surgery, with tongue tie release & Myofunctional therapy. I have done all of these and they made a big difference. www.thebreatheinstitute.com is a good place for all of these if you're in the US.
What natural methods/supplements did you try, before going down the surgery route?

Borz

Forum Supporter
What natural methods/supplements did you try, before going down the surgery route?
I was convinced my issue is purely structural, I couldn’t even breathe thru my nose easily, now it’s super easy. And the CBCT scan showed very narrow airway. So I did not try much natural methods or supplements because I don’t believe there are many out there than can really make a difference if the apnea is “obstructive”. I suggest the book Jaws: The Story of a Hidden Epidemic, to understand the issue better.

VitoScaletta

EASE procedure is superior to MSE

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals