Skull Enlargement --- Subjective Observation That Sparked Curiousity

Velve921

Hey everyone,

This is definitely a weird observation; recently, someone made a joke that I have a "monkey bump" on the top of my head (I shave my head bald fyi). I have never noticed this before and no one has ever made that observation. After this comment, I have looked at the top of my head many times lately; could it be possible that due to my metabolic enhancement over the past 2.5 years following Peat the structure of my skull could be changing? I know I know I could be over thinking this idea but if anyone has thoughts I would be interested.

Thanks!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
could it be possible that due to my metabolic enhancement over the past 2.5 years following Peat the structure of my skull could be changing? I
Other people (myself included) have noticed a slight increase in height and a wider jaw so it might be possible the skull could also change. I know @Ivysaur has posted about these types of physical changes.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Other people (myself included) have noticed a slight increase in height and a wider jaw so it might be possible the skull could also change. I know @Ivysaur has posted about these types of physical changes.

Do you know where these changes have been discussed on the forum?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Based on the pictures on google it doesn't seem to fit that description. It looks and feels like the top of my head is getting bigger.

lvysaur

Do you know where these changes have been discussed on the forum?

Let's Discuss Sudden, Morphological Changes

Based on your description, I'd say you've developed a sagittal keel, and my impression is that this feature is associated with baldness.

Do you have a noticeable bump at the back of your head? I've noticed that the occipital bun getting larger coincides with generalized adrenaline/androgenic symptoms (including baldness).

sladerunner69

My head has changed a bit too, the face getting wider especially around my cheekbones. I already have a massive head so I'd appreciate it if it didn't get to much bigger. I think I may cutback on the k2.

Queequeg

Based on your description, I'd say you've developed a sagittal keel
I thought something strange was going on. no more K2 for me either.
sleestak_politician.png

Queequeg

JDreamer

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals