good/bad cypro experience

milk

I tried cypro for the first time yesterday. Here in Brazil it is sold in 4mg cypro + 1mg cobamamide pills. I took half a pill, so 2mg cypro.

Felt the drowsiness. Checked my blood pressure, 13/8, acceptable. Went to bed earlier than usual. Felt the discomfort on my face I posted about on another thread, which started a decade ago the day I removed my braces. As if my face, particularly my eyes and nose, is trying to settle into a different shape to no avail.

Eventyally the feeling became rather restricted to my teeth, mostly on the left side. Like there's something wrong with those teeth, I guess. I started doing a kind of medidation thing, a deliberate relaxation, to see if the teeth would snap into place. My skull snaps a good deal, the bones on my skull, I get muscle twitches around my body too. I intuitively felt like I could make the teeth snap into place. But, sure, nothing much happened.

Anyway, I took my blood pressure again and it was 16/10. I was feeling on edge, like something very fast happening in my head. Pain in eyes, face. Tried falling asleep, had to assume weird positions to do this for some reason, kind of yoga like, would fall asleep shortly only to wake up scared as if from a nightmare, happened around a dozen times.

Today I feel ok, blood pressure is 13/8, it goes up sometimes but I'm taking taurine, around 5 g a day, seems to keep down to acceptable levels if I take it throghout the day.

I feel less anxious, yes, even my sensibility feels different, more grounded. But I'm wary of taking cypro again. Maybe try again with tiny doses?

As for the teeth and skull thing, I found this while googling:

(from http://www.icnr.com/cs/cs_35.html)

The basis of occlusal cranial balancing is relatively simple: the teeth act as the self-correcting mechanism for balancing the skull bones and membrane system within the skull. As most of society has had dental procedures performed during their lifetime one knows very well how annoying a high filling or ill-fitting crown, partial or denture can be. But what most dentists do not understand is that misalignment of the teeth directly affects balance of the 28 skull bones, dural membrane system within the skull, entire spine, pelvis and even one's feet. A delicate balance exists between the teeth and maxillae, the anterior base of the human skull. Basic neuro-anatomy (Guyton's Medical Physiology Textbook, 6th edition, p. 622) tells us that when the dural membranes are stretched they will elicit pain in the form of headache.

Maybe I should see a good dentist? Maybe even take the dreaded x-ray?

It's frustrating. My teeth were a little crooked I guess, but they were fine. My face and body are slightly assymetrical. It's such a pointless, vanity thing to get braces. To force a Ken smile onto a slightly wonky body. Now I have perfect teeth and feel uncomfortable all the time.

My parents made me get braces, and it was university master's students thing, I remember the mostly very poor people in the university waiting room, then a student in a white coat would call your name.

And I don't even like the tacky perfect smile aesthetic.

SSRI's made the uncomfortable face feeling go away, cypro made it more pronounced. Which maybe is a good thing, as in SSRI's masking symptoms, cypro doing the opposite.

Sorry for the rambling post. I took a tianeptine pill some hours ago. In fact I had taken it yesterday too, some hours before the cypro, so yeah. Maybe not an ideal combination.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Maybe try just a 1/2 milligram for now? Pain can cause the blood pressure to go up.