Observation: Peating, Cetirizine, Skull Expansion (?)

Ableton

Hi guys,

maybe this observation is helpful for some or we can make some sense of it.

Today I felt something, or rather the absence of something, for the first time in I don't know how long.

Been peating for about a week and already feeling better. Last night however, after having some weed (first time in month), I had the infamous scalp itch for the first time in a while (although I still lose hair, even in its absence). So I decided to pop a cetirizine last night, because that typically gets rid of the itch.

What happened the next day (today)? Feel like this is the first day in years I am experiencing the absence of stress pretty much. I have had this before when I popped cetirizine, but not to that degree, due to not Peating I guess which I feel is solving some inflammation in me as we speak. The decrease in general stress level is very noticable, but also the absence of a particular kind of stress that I was not able to pin down before.

My head/skull feels weirdly relaxed, as if it was always tensed/inflamed before. As if it wanted to expand actually, but didn't have the space. My bones don't seem to press against my skin anymore. Obviously, I think we can all agree, this would be a very bad climate for hair growth.

I also implemented some neck stretching techniques the last couple days, but doubt that this is the reason.

Now I am aware about skull expansion theory and so on, without having much detailed knowledge. Also aware that antihistamines have been discussed in relation to hair loss.

Just wanted to led that anecdote be heard, encourage discussion and ask:

How bad is cetirizine?
Should I hop on cypro? lol
Relation of histamines and skull expansion?

I want every day to be like this...

Also:
Skull Expansion --> Stress?
Stress --> Skull Expansion
<-->?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

Hi guys,

maybe this observation is helpful for some or we can make some sense of it.

Today I felt something, or rather the absence of something, for the first time in I don't know how long.

Been peating for about a week and already feeling better. Last night however, after having some weed (first time in month), I had the infamous scalp itch for the first time in a while (although I still lose hair, even in its absence). So I decided to pop a cetirizine last night, because that typically gets rid of the itch.

What happened the next day (today)? Feel like this is the first day in years I am experiencing the absence of stress pretty much. I have had this before when I popped cetirizine, but not to that degree, due to not Peating I guess which I feel is solving some inflammation in me as we speak. The decrease in general stress level is very noticable, but also the absence of a particular kind of stress that I was not able to pin down before.

My head/skull feels weirdly relaxed, as if it was always tensed/inflamed before. As if it wanted to expand actually, but didn't have the space. My bones don't seem to press against my skin anymore. Obviously, I think we can all agree, this would be a very bad climate for hair growth.

I also implemented some neck stretching techniques the last couple days, but doubt that this is the reason.

Now I am aware about skull expansion theory and so on, without having much detailed knowledge. Also aware that antihistamines have been discussed in relation to hair loss.

Just wanted to led that anecdote be heard, encourage discussion and ask:

How bad is cetirizine?
Should I hop on cypro? lol
Relation of histamines and skull expansion?

I want every day to be like this...

Also:
Skull Expansion --> Stress?
Stress --> Skull Expansion
<-->?

I have experienced this as well. Particularly when taking 3-4 Ibeprohuen(Motrin/advil) which completely blocks the absorption of tryptophan from your food. The metabolism is drastically increased and my skin lights on fire and my scalp becomes very mallables and hair begins to look better.

That stress" you are subscribing is metabolic stress, this makes the back of the neck very tense and pulls the galea down. The Skull looks like it's exanping but's really the galea being pulled back and build up of collagen and fibrosis from pour nutrient delivery.

High stressed people lose their hair hairloss has always been cortisol effecting testosterone/dht/galea pulling/estrogen/prolactin...etc.

Guess who always always keeps their hair regardless of diet/lifestyle.

Simpletons or low stress alpha males. I can't count the guys I know with no ambition, drug/alcohol addictions and total in the moment living whos hair flows from their scalp and their skin remains youthful.

Me on the other hand abuses caffeine and grinds 70 hour weeks and this leads to black drinking tendencies to relieve social/work/life stress.

How do we cure the metabolic stress?

D

Deleted member 5487

See if their is a tight "knot" on the base of your skull on the back of your neck.

I am going to cut caffeine, apply topical cacoa butter for palamtic and stearic acid and begin eating vitamin E and high carb/sat fat diet and attempt to cure this metabolic stress.

OP
A

Ableton

I have experienced this as well. Particularly when taking 3-4 Ibeprohuen(Motrin/advil) which completely blocks the absorption of tryptophan from your food. The metabolism is drastically increased and my skin lights on fire and my scalp becomes very mallables and hair begins to look better.

That stress" you are subscribing is metabolic stress, this makes the back of the neck very tense and pulls the galea down. The Skull looks like it's exanping but's really the galea being pulled back and build up of collagen and fibrosis from pour nutrient delivery.

High stressed people lose their hair hairloss has always been cortisol effecting testosterone/dht/galea pulling/estrogen/prolactin...etc.

Guess who always always keeps their hair regardless of diet/lifestyle.

Simpletons or low stress alpha males. I can't count the guys I know with no ambition, drug/alcohol addictions and total in the moment living whos hair flows from their scalp and their skin remains youthful.

Me on the other hand abuses caffeine and grinds 70 hour weeks and this leads to black drinking tendencies to relieve social/work/life stress.

How do we cure the metabolic stress?

I unblocked my neck with daily stretches. No knot.

I will try an extremely low tryptophan diet when my milk and meat storage is ate, I think. I want to try this.

Honestly I care more about my mental well being and energy levels at this point than about hair. Shaving it anyways and doubt I will have significant enough regrowth to grow it out again...

I think you cure the metabolic stress by curing your thyroid.

Low thyroid = stress hormones to feel normal, basically.

I only feel good/normal on tons of sugar and feel like ***t in the morning, still.

Maybe I should look into thyroid again, but it's hard to find a practitioner that even treats with a TSH below 4 lol

OP
A

Ableton

brutally true, although I often wonder how much hair loss causes simpletons to be depressed and so on.
it was this way around for me.

OP
A

Ableton

See if their is a tight "knot" on the base of your skull on the back of your neck.

I am going to cut caffeine, apply topical cacoa butter for palamtic and stearic acid and begin eating vitamin E and high carb/sat fat diet and attempt to cure this metabolic stress.

do you just supplement E?
it's the only vit I do not get (since I am avoiding pufa), and am kind of against supplementing I guess.
I wish there was a low pufa VIT E hack

Dustin94

<-->?

I've noticed that smoking marijuana leads to head tension followed by scalp itching and seborrheic dermatitis. This wasn't always the case with me, but I guess getting older and having had a lowered thyroid for some time makes this relationship apparent.