Seborrheic Dermatitis

OP
M

Maniek1300

I'm fed up with this increase in metabolism, it made my head situation a lot worse. Hair now falls out even more.
What could be causing this:
- Orange juice
- vitamin C
- vitamin D
- coffee
I don't know if coffee is what causes these changes.
Now I'm afraid to touch the head of my tele hair, I'm falling out. In addition, I was a week at the seaside and all day in the sun. Unfortunately, nothing helped my seborrheic dermatitis. The head is still itchy.
Buddy @[SIZE=4][B][URL='https://raypeatforum.com/community/members/tristan-loscha.9674/']Tristan Loscha[/URL][/B][/SIZE] I don't have any diet.
I am asking for help, because I have had enough, I think the increase in metabolism increases my seborrheic dermatitis.
Thank you for your help

M

metabolizm

I'm fed up with this increase in metabolism, it made my head situation a lot worse. Hair now falls out even more.
- Orange juice
- vitamin C
- vitamin D
- coffee
Now I'm afraid to touch the head of my tele hair, I'm falling out. In addition, I was a week at the seaside and all day in the sun. Unfortunately, nothing helped my seborrheic dermatitis. The head is still itchy.
Buddy @contact I don't have any diet.
I am asking for help, because I have had enough, I think the increase in metabolism increases my seborrheic dermatitis.
Thank you for your help

How are your bowel movements? Do you go at least once every day? How are you determining your rate of metabolism?

ursidae

My seborrheic dermatitis is coming back too since my temps and pulse have increased. It took four days of 4K cal a day to bring it back

M

metabolizm

My seborrheic dermatitis is coming back too since my temps and pulse have increased. It took four days of 4K cal a day to bring it back

That sucks! Could it be a particular food you're eating?
Mine is usually worse when I also have low temps and pulse. Weird.

Andy316

Dude i was in same situation as you year back, its because of acid overload on your kidneys. Cut out high meat proten, potassium, phosphorus, fermented foods for a while and ull feel alright.

- Orange juice
- vitamin C
- vitamin D
- coffee
Buddy @[SIZE=4][B][URL='https://raypeatforum.com/community/members/tristan-loscha.9674/']Tristan Loscha[/URL][/B][/SIZE] I don't have any diet.
Thank you for your help

ursidae

That sucks! Could it be a particular food you're eating?
Mine is usually worse when I also have low temps and pulse. Weird.
I’m eating a lot of brewers yeast. Could be something else. I’m still gonna keep it up with the calories because it’s helping my other issues

yerrag

mipp

Had a terrible recurrence of SD two weeks ago and I just found out how it recurred. It has to do with how pork is prepared and cooked. Here is my post from another thread that explains it:

Why Animal Foods Should Be A Necessity And Not A Luxury
You mentioned you used marinade. How long do you marinate the meat before cooking? The only time I had problems with pork was when it was marinated for hours or overnight. Gave me SD breakouts and other skin reactions which I think were due to high histamine. Never had a problem with well cooked fresh pork.

yerrag

You mentioned you used marinade. How long do you marinate the meat before cooking? The only time I had problems with pork was when it was marinated for hours or overnight. Gave me SD breakouts and other skin reactions which I think were due to high histamine. Never had a problem with well cooked fresh pork.
Overnight.

OP
M

Maniek1300

I am fed up with this disease, the scalp remains on my head and my scalp itches.
I am fed up with it, it cannot cope.
I guess it gets worse when you increase your metabolism.
Additionally, it is worse after dairy products, orange juice and coffee.
I went to the doctor and he said the only salvation was isotretinoin.
How to fight it. Please help.

yerrag

Do you have your CBC? What's your Wbc, Neutrophil, Lymphocytes, Monocyte?

OP
M

Maniek1300

Please write how you use MCTs, please give me precise instructions and what kind of MCTs you use. I'm afraid maybe my MCT isn't working.
Thank you

OP
M

Maniek1300

yerrag
when I find it, I will paste it here. I can't do blood tests because of COVID. My city is now in the red zone; (

yerrag

rr1

Just something to try, I have recently dropped eggs for few days and all white flakes have been gone from my eyebrows. I have read other success stories of people dropping eggs and completely removing their SD. I'm not sure if this is because of a certain brand of eggs I've been eating lately, or if this sensitivity to eggs has just got gradually worse and worse, but I'll report back with any updates.

M

metabolizm

Just something to try, I have recently dropped eggs for few days and all white flakes have been gone from my eyebrows. I have read other success stories of people dropping eggs and completely removing their SD. I'm not sure if this is because of a certain brand of eggs I've been eating lately, or if this sensitivity to eggs has just got gradually worse and worse, but I'll report back with any updates.

Interesting. I do eat eggs every day.

johnwester130

Hello
I am new to the forum although I have read it for a long time.
I apologize for my vocabulary but I use a translator.
A little bit about me.
I am 42 years old and have been suffering from seborrheic dermatitis for 30 years. This disease drives me crazy I used almost everything that helped only for a while.
I used practically all medicinal shampoos and antifungal ointments. In addition, I used various scrubs prescribed by a doctor. This disease drives me crazy. I lost almost all my hair because of this disease. Doctors prescribe various shampoos and ointments for me but that doesn't help. With the last resort, the doctor told me that only IZOTEK was left.
My scalp is very itchy and I have white scales. The scales are stuck to the skin, which is very difficult to scratch. It only helps to lubricate my head with oils.
I am asking for help or any tips on how to treat it. This disease is killing me.
I also want to thank the user: Aymen and yerrag for the answer and help. But I wanted to write in the general forum, maybe someone found a way to scale and itch the scalp.

Thanks for the answers.

i have literally been reading for 14 days straight about this and found these products

kingsley scalp toner
waterclouds climbazole tonic
ducray zinc lotion

I would avoid using oils (except maybe MCT oil). For me it prevents scales falling down, but in the end just feeds fungus and makes hairloss and dandruff worse.
Seborrheic Dermatitis and Malassezia species: How Are They Related?

I read here that MCT oil could work because malassezia doesn't feed on it, but I haven't tried it yet.

lol what??? malassezia literally only feeds off of saturated fat

M

metabolizm

update?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals