Seborrheic Dermatitis

OP
M

Maniek1300

Can this scalp and scab be some form of scalp mycosis.
I don't know how to fight it anymore.

OP
M

Maniek1300

I have no more strength for this scale and scabs on my head. I've got head wounds from this scratching. I lose my hair very much so I will be bald.
Please help.
I have been adding 500mg aspirin and zinc for three days and waiting for B2 delivery. What else can I do, what diet to use.
Please help.
I wonder whether to put away all anti-dandruff shampoos. In addition, I bought Free and Clear shampoo from the USA, but nothing helps.

alephx

What do you eat, solid and liquid in a normal day? From start to end, as detailed as possible. Otherwise it's pointless, and we we will just be speculating

OP
M

Maniek1300

In the morning when I get up:
6.00 - a glass of orange juice, T3 tablet, two drops of BM, caffeine and vitamin B3
8.00 - white cheese with honey or sweet milk
9.00 - a glass of orange juice, caffeine and vitamin B3
12.00 - a glass of orange juice
14.00 - a glass of orange juice, aspirin
16.00 - dinner, potatoes, pork chop, salad
18.00 - bread or pasta, toast
18.30- a glass of orange juice, caffeine, vitamin B3

During the day, a cake or a bun.
I noticed I have a stomach problem after eating rice, pasta or potatoes.
About 5 teas every day.

I'm new to the forum, I don't know where to start.
That's the answer I got from Ray

Poor nutrition and low thyroid function are usually responsible. What are your main foods? Have you had blood tests for hormones and vitamin D?
How much sunlight are you getting? Does it help your symptoms? I would advice avoiding potatoes and all nightshades - they have lectins in them which can cause leaky gut is some people, leaky gut is linked to skin issues. Avoid foods which irritate your gut period. Try activated charcoal few times a week. Experiment with Vitamin b2, biotin try to incorporate liver or liver pate. My 2 cents.

alephx

Raw meat, raw milk, raw eggs. Whatever you can get your hands on that is of good quality.

Not sure about the raw meat, love a steak tartare but it's a bit harsh on the stomach. It seems what you are missing is Vitamin A, so def add some eggs, liver; bunch of carrots and carotenes if you feel healthy enough. Most of my skin issues revolve around Vitamin A and B and keeping them in balance; with the pork chop you are doing good on B. Also have found out that though caffeine is great for my metabolism, it is not great for my scalp and skin, it begins to produce thicker sebum and my forehead skin begins flaking a bit, so I have cut it out for now and have baby smooth skin now

PS Also, unless the orange juice is fresh I would not overdo it. My two cents

Indicatrice

Not sure about the raw meat, love a steak tartare but it's a bit harsh on the stomach. It seems what you are missing is Vitamin A, so def add some eggs, liver; bunch of carrots and carotenes if you feel healthy enough. Most of my skin issues revolve around Vitamin A and B and keeping them in balance; with the pork chop you are doing good on B. Also have found out that though caffeine is great for my metabolism, it is not great for my scalp and skin, it begins to produce thicker sebum and my forehead skin begins flaking a bit, so I have cut it out for now and have baby smooth skin now

PS Also, unless the orange juice is fresh I would not overdo it. My two cents

Strange, the only time I ate stake tartare my stomach felt so light, I felt as if I had eaten nothing at all. Yesterday before cooking my steak I cut a small piece and ate it raw, and it felt much softer in the mouth than cooked meat.

Strange, the only time I ate stake tartare my stomach felt so light, I felt as if I had eaten nothing at all. Yesterday before cooking my steak I cut a small piece and ate it raw, and it felt much softer in the mouth than cooked meat.
Same here - I can eat almost twice as much raw steak tartar than cooked meat to same satiety.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Can hair fall more after taking these medications? I noticed that my hair gets better after taking these drugs:
- Progesterone
- Pregnenolone
- T3, T4

Indicatrice

Can hair fall more after taking these medications? I noticed that my hair gets better after taking these drugs:
- Progesterone
- Pregnenolone
- T3, T4

I would quit all drugs, they probably add to the stress and anxiety that's causing your hairloss.

lampofred

Working your way up to high dose vitamin D may have a chance of helping.

OP
M

Maniek1300

I set aside for a week:
- Progesterone
- Pregnenolone
- T3, T4.
Virtually nothing has changed I have added aspirin.
What I noticed was that when I sprayed my head with ACV apple cider vinegar as if the lesions had diminished. But after two days everything returns back to the scales and itching.
How am I supposed to fight this? Is it a bowel problem?
How to fight hair loss.
Please help.

OP
M

Maniek1300

update:
I introduced vitamin D3, B-complex, Aspirin, Biotin and lubricate my head every other day with ACV. I don't see any improvement. I'm broken my hair fall out even more. I do not know if this is not a problem with the intestines or mycosis.
I am asking for help because I don't know what to do anymore.

yerrag

I have no more strength for this scale and scabs on my head. I've got head wounds from this scratching. I lose my hair very much so I will be bald.
Please help.
I have been adding 500mg aspirin and zinc for three days and waiting for B2 delivery. What else can I do, what diet to use.
Please help.
I wonder whether to put away all anti-dandruff shampoos. In addition, I bought Free and Clear shampoo from the USA, but nothing helps.

I used to have very active SD. It was wet even when I don't scratch it. But I'd scratch the scale off, each time hoping it would just heal, but it will always come back.

I've come to see it now as inflammation. And it's from immune complexes (bacteria + antibodies) that accumulate in the watershed capillaries along the scalp. These cause the inflammation.

I don't know if your case is like mine. But if it is, you'll be able to determine from your CBC of you have an active low-grade infection.

If you're just taking supplementation to address metabolic deficiencies and it's not helping, you have to stop pouring water into a flood. After a while, it will become obvious that it's not working and doubling down on the direction that doesn't work will end up getting you more frustrated.

Recoen

My SB is non existent from supplementing B3, biotin, and B1. I supplement some minerals and other Bs too but if I don’t use these it comes back.

My SB is non existent from supplementing B3, biotin, and B1. I supplement some minerals and other Bs too but if I don’t use these it comes back.
Can confirm - higher dose biotin, b1 helped and in my case b2 helped too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals