Seborrheic Dermatitis

Maniek1300

Hello
I am new to the forum although I have read it for a long time.
I apologize for my vocabulary but I use a translator.
A little bit about me.
I am 42 years old and have been suffering from seborrheic dermatitis for 30 years. This disease drives me crazy I used almost everything that helped only for a while.
I used practically all medicinal shampoos and antifungal ointments. In addition, I used various scrubs prescribed by a doctor. This disease drives me crazy. I lost almost all my hair because of this disease. Doctors prescribe various shampoos and ointments for me but that doesn't help. With the last resort, the doctor told me that only IZOTEK was left.
My scalp is very itchy and I have white scales. The scales are stuck to the skin, which is very difficult to scratch. It only helps to lubricate my head with oils.
I am asking for help or any tips on how to treat it. This disease is killing me.
I also want to thank the user: Aymen and yerrag for the answer and help. But I wanted to write in the general forum, maybe someone found a way to scale and itch the scalp.

Thanks for the answers.

brix

Hello
A little bit about me.
I am 42 years old and have been suffering from seborrheic dermatitis for 30 years. This disease drives me crazy I used almost everything that helped only for a while.
I used practically all medicinal shampoos and antifungal ointments. In addition, I used various scrubs prescribed by a doctor. This disease drives me crazy. I lost almost all my hair because of this disease. Doctors prescribe various shampoos and ointments for me but that doesn't help. With the last resort, the doctor told me that only IZOTEK was left.
My scalp is very itchy and I have white scales. The scales are stuck to the skin, which is very difficult to scratch. It only helps to lubricate my head with oils.
I am asking for help or any tips on how to treat it. This disease is killing me.
I also want to thank the user: Aymen and yerrag for the answer and help. But I wanted to write in the general forum, maybe someone found a way to scale and itch the scalp.

Thanks for the answers.

I have had relief lately with ketoconozole shampoo and an apple cider vinegar rinse after.

sun-maid

Hello
A little bit about me.

Thanks for the answers.

Have you tried eating liver ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
It can be caused by food you're sensitive to such as gluten, lectins, nightshade, etc.
Some find relief from vitamin A whereas other find relief from avoiding it.
Other than that, make sure you're getting enough vit D and calcium.

lampofred

Have you tried keeping phosphate as low as possible (no alcohol, meat, etc.), using mainly milk and cheese for protein, and using coconut oil for fat and mostly sugar (not starch) for carbs? Also is your vitamin D level at least 50-60 (middle of the range)?

Dealing with similar issues for the last 2 years. Topicals/shampoos, ACV rinse didn't do much. Current approach is to raise vitamin D through sun exposure and limit Vitamin A intake since i used supplemental A and ate too much liver.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Thank you all for the information.
I have a question how to fight the scales. I bought niacinamide, coffee and methylene blue. Can be applied directly to the scalp.
What type of vitamin D to take
Should I take vitamin A.
I used Nizoral and ACV shampoo but my head itched after vinegar.
Does red light help the scalp?

Last edited:

sun-maid

Thank you all for the information.
I have a question how to fight the scales. I bought niacinamide, coffee and methylene blue. Can be applied directly to the scalp.
What type of vitamin D to take
Should I take vitamin A.
I used Nizoral and ACV shampoo but my head itched after vinegar.
Does red light help the scalp?

Yes methylene blue and coffee can be applied on the scalp. Methylene blue is gonna leave you a blue stain tho. I suggest you mix it with vitamin C.
The best vitamin D is from the sun.
I suggest you get a buzz cut than go in the sun for a while.
Start by eating liver instead of supplementing vitamin A.
Red light on scalp can also help.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Hello, I use red light but nothing helps.
This terrible itch and scales will finish me off.
I noticed that when I work outside, my scalp is less itchy. But this scales scratches my head almost to the blood.
I used ACV and baking soda and the scalp is even more itchy.
Why Indian KHADI oils used at night help.
I just don't know if they are food for mushrooms.
I read that you can use probiotics on the scalp dissolved in water.
Is this a bacterial infection of the intestine. I have been taking probiotics orally in the morning for 30 days.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Is it caused by overgrowth of malassezia furfur?
If so, how to fight it from the inside.

Shman Frontal

Without Bloodwork for Riboflavin as FAD(Vitamin B2), B6 and B3 this will go nowhere. Its better to spend Money in Facts before starting a ton of supplemental Experiments. Just my Opinion

OP
M

Maniek1300

Hello
I am asking for help, my head is itchy and the scalp is peeling off. I don't have the strength to fight it anymore. What exactly is seborrheic dermatitis, is it a fungal or intestinal problem.
I am currently taking:
- T3: T4- 300mg
- Progesterone + MCT + E400 - I grease my head
- orange juice 1 liter per day
- caffeine + niacinamide
- red light 20 minutes a day

What should I change or what tests should I do because soon I will go crazy because of this disease. I have been using anti-dandruff shampoos and nizoral for the last 3 weeks.

Please help.
greetings

redsun

Hello
I am asking for help, my head is itchy and the scalp is peeling off. I don't have the strength to fight it anymore. What exactly is seborrheic dermatitis, is it a fungal or intestinal problem.
I am currently taking:
- T3: T4- 300mg
- Progesterone + MCT + E400 - I grease my head
- orange juice 1 liter per day
- caffeine + niacinamide
- red light 20 minutes a day

What should I change or what tests should I do because soon I will go crazy because of this disease. I have been using anti-dandruff shampoos and nizoral for the last 3 weeks.

Please help.
greetings

Can you give a typical intake of macro and micronutrients on cronometer? Vitamins, minerals, protein, carbs/fats/protein that kind of thing. Someone posted before about using B2. This is probably what's going to help the most but certain minerals have antifungal properties so its important to have those in higher quantities in the diet as well as B6.

Last edited:
OP
M

Maniek1300

I'm new to the forum, I don't know where to start.
That's the answer I got from Ray

Poor nutrition and low thyroid function are usually responsible. What are your main foods? Have you had blood tests for hormones and vitamin D?