Question About Estrogen Dominance

mamaherrera

I know I have estrogen dominance, by many symptoms. but if that's the case, why did I never develop big hips, big boobs, and normal "women" traits like that?? Just wondering . .because my hips are narrow, stomach is big in proportion to hips and no boobs. Obviously all this can't be changed now at 35, but just wondering if I've always been estrogen dominant, why I don't have a more feminine figure.

OP
M

mamaherrera

also I am in denial with a "diet" I"m on because it's lower carb and I don't want to do that. But I am yet to see another study showing that if you are an "apple" shape, it's because of high testosterone (which I have) for a woman and that they only lose it while on a low carb diet, whereas pear shaped woman can lose weight on any kind of diet, as long as it's reduced calorie. So could it be true that for my body type,/ not enough insulin sensitivity, Peat won't work for me? I want it to work but I just don't see myself peeling off this "belly" fat and wondering if maybe I do have to do low carb.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals