Purpose Of Dietary Fat?

EIRE24

Fat doesn't taste good by itself. It's needs salt and/or sugar to taste good.

Pay close attention to what Ray said here at the end of this clip.

It can take 8-12 weeks for the brain to down regulate the "fat" craving when you eat low fat.

"Just about everything that goes wrong involves FFA increase. If they are totally saturated fatty acids, such as from coconut oil and butter, those are less harmful, but they still tend to shift the mitochondrial cellular metabolism away from using glucose and fructose and turning on various stress related things; By lowering the carbon dioxide production I think is the main mechanism."-RP
And the best way to prevent this is?

raypeatclips

Fat doesn't taste good by itself. It's needs salt and/or sugar to taste good.

Pay close attention to what Ray said here at the end of this clip.

It can take 8-12 weeks for the brain to down regulate the "fat" craving when you eat low fat.

"Just about everything that goes wrong involves FFA increase. If they are totally saturated fatty acids, such as from coconut oil and butter, those are less harmful, but they still tend to shift the mitochondrial cellular metabolism away from using glucose and fructose and turning on various stress related things; By lowering the carbon dioxide production I think is the main mechanism."-RP

He says to minimise the exposure to the -3 and -6 fatty acids a.k.a PUFA at the end of that clip?

He has said to me in an email that saturated fat is "harmless", he often talks about ice cream, butter, coconut oil, eats between 1-4 tablespoons coconut daily on top of whatever other fat he gets from his diet. He has said lamb fat is very healthy. Mentioned a study where meals were digested best with all 3 macronutrients present, and issues occurred when one of the macronutrients was excluded. Has mentioned many times the protective effects of saturated fat in relation to endotoxin, harmful foods, getting more saturated than PUFA. Pretty sure Peat isn't as low fat as you want him to be.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals