Need Advice On My Current Health Situation

Discussion in 'Diet' started by James Myatt, Jun 2, 2020.

1. James Myatt

James Myatt Member

Hi All,

Just a bit of background - I am 27 years old, very lean and quite muscular, low body fat, weight trained for several years. My diet has been a 'see food' diet but only recently started peating properly such as including plenty of low fat milk, gelatin, coconut oil and avoiding PUFA where possible.

The trouble is, I don't feel quite right and sometimes feel tired, lacking energy, have non existent libido and no morning wood, anxiety and mild depression...

I feel like I have accumulated a lot of PUFA and run on stress hormones ... Does any one know how long it may take to start feeling better if I avoid PUFA etc? Do I need more saturated fat in my diet?

Cheers

J

2. GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin Member

Well before bed eat some carrots. Also include a boiled salad (spianch, swiss chard, tomatoes with the seeds removed [it's quite easy to remove, all they do is interfere digestion], asparagus, kale) with coconut oil (87% sat fat!!! -- 3% pufa!!!) and sea salt.

Get more sun, talk to more people, smile when you workout...

Add more carbs and a bit of beef muscle meat and liver... Perhaps grinded up boiled eggshells from organic pastured eggs to counteract Phosphorus.

Be sure to go to sleep ideally at 8-9 and wake up at your coolest tempature being 4-5. Lots of energy from this. Disconnect all electronics from your room. No fans maybe AC. Open up your window.

3. OP
    James Myatt

James Myatt Member

Thanks for the advice! Appreciate it